Is This Love? (#Wattys2015)

By CoooKIE_MonSTRR

Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't j... More

Her Name Is Jasmine
Bad Luck
Secrets
Escape and Capture
Survival
Helpless
Prayers
Mercy
The Note
Jackson
What happened?
Confessions
Brotherly Love
Home Sweet Home
Unbearable Pains
Chaos
Rescue Me
Break of Dawn
Time
Deals with the Devil
Not Over You
Mated
Changes
Love?
Forgiving
The Alpha
Alexis (Pt 2)
Strength
Fear
Battle Fields
The War Pt. 1
The War Pt. 2
My Name is Jasmine

Alexis (Pt 1)

277 4 0
By CoooKIE_MonSTRR

 Contains Mild Sexual Content

_____________________________________________________________________________

ALEXIS P.O.V

Final getting some alone time in this stupid house I sit back on my bed just thinking. I can't help but wonder how Clark is doing. "I hope he wasn't stupid enough to go back to the Alpha, if so then he's a dead man. I also don't understand why all this shit is such a big deal why can't Jasmine just go to the Alpha? It's not like he wants to kill her, its the exact opposite. That would save a lot of lives, but hey I guess people are just selfish that way." Sighing I think about how I even got into this mess in the first place.

*Five Years Ago* 

"Fight."

"Fight."

"Fight." 

"Fight."

"Fight."

The crowd erupts in cheers after I swing my arm back and punch a guy twice my size in the face. Surprised by my move he takes a step back sunned. Regaining his composure he gets back in his stance. He says,"Alright play time is over princess",while spitting on the ground. 

I reply,"Give it up Ramone. We both know how this will end. I'd advise you to back off before you lose your man card in front of your friends." 

Laughing he says,"Maybe it's you who needs to back off because us both know what happens when I win." Biting my tongue I lunge at him, catching him off guard again, and tackle him to the ground. Sitting on top of him I start repeatedly punching his face. When he moves his hand over his face I move to his sides. 

"Fight!"

"Fight!"

"Fight!" 

"Yeah! Kill that bitch Lexi you got this. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Wooooo!" Okay so that crazy person in the crowd is my best friend Amber. My theory is that she was dropped from the top floor of a sky scraper when she was a baby.

Anyway the crowd starts to go along with Amber,"Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!" Right when I was about lay one on the guy's family jewels everyone hears a cop sirens. Amber yells,"Oh shit time to bounce!" Everyone starts scampering away. Me, Amber, and Ramone start running though the abandoned warehouse. 

Once we're out and safe again I turn to Ramone's smirking face. He smiles at me with his slightly bruised face. His flawless brown skin wrinkles at his laugh lines and his dimples were showing. Putting his hand out for me to shake he says,"This isn't over Alexis." He hands me my white envelope with my money from the fight in it. 

Smiling at the handsome thug I shake his hand saying,"Hey but I still enjoyed kicking your ass." He gave a breathless laugh while shaking his head and walked off. 

I had almost forgotten Amber was there until she said,"Man if I could I'd totally tap that." I turn around to her laughing.

Shaking my head I say,"Yea sure you would." 

She responds,"Girl you know I would",and put her arm around my shoulder. 

"Amber I think we both know that bad boys aren't your type."

She sighs,"Yea I know but they're so good eye candy."

She takes her arm off my shoulder when a black limo pulls up in front of us. The back seat's window rolls down. Looking at us with a hard glare Emily ask,"Did you get the money?" Without saying anything I hand her the envelope. She opens it with her greedy hands and counts the money inside. Nodding she says,"Okay good. Now get in." Walking around the car we get into the limo with her. Not addressing our presence she tell the drive to head to the house. 

I look over and ask,"Is he home?"

Not looking at me she answers,"Yes. He said to meet him in his office when we get there." I lean back in my chair and close my eyes. Hoping to get some sleep before we get back home.

Some time later I was being shaken awake by Amber. Getting up and out of the car I notice that we're back at the house. After stretching I walk up to the house behind Amber. When we get inside she heads for the kitchen and I go up the stairs. Stopping in front of his office doors I hesitate before opening the doors. Making sure to mask my dark feelings, only letting him see what he wants. Opening his doors I smile at him saying,"Hey babe." I walk over behind his desk and sit on his lap facing him. He kisses my neck making me shiver and smiles at me.

Looking at me with tender loving eyes he says,"So what do you want for your birthday tomorrow my love."

I shrug and say,"I'm not sure I really need anything."

He kisses me while saying,"Okay well I'll take you out. How's about that?"

Getting up I lean down and peck his lips,"I can't wait." Smiling at him I start walking to the door. "I'm going to go lay down in the room okay." He nods and I leave his office. Walking down the hall to his room I notice the devil himself waling towards me. Not looking him in the eyes I nod towards him and say,"Good evening Sir." 

He stops in front of me and puts his hand on my chin to make me look at him,"Alexis just the person I was looking for." He looks down at me with mischievous eyes and licks his lips.

Roughly moving his hand from my chin I bit back,"Now is not a good time Albert I'm tired."

His face becomes masked with anger. He says,"Did I look like I give a damn. And what did I say about calling me by my name", while grabbing my chin again.

Swallowing my fear I say,"Sorry Sir."

He nods with satisfaction and says,"I want you in the room in five minutes there's someone waiting for you already." 

"Yes sir." 

He nods again and says,"Good. And remember not a word of this will be spoken to my son if you know what's good for you."

Defeated I say,"Yes sir." Disgusted with him and myself I walk toward his special room instead of mines. Once I reach his room I notice the person is sitting on the bed. Closing the door I ask,"So do I get to at least know your name?" 

The guy stands up showing his intimidating height over me and I can also see his huge muscles through his tight shirt. Looking up I notice his dark handsome face. Looking down at me with a hard face he says,"The names Jackson." 

Nodding I ask,"Well Jackson where do you want me." He points to the bed so I easily remove my shirt and baggy jeans and get on the bed. Moving in front of me he moves me back so that I'm laying down. Propping myself up on my elbows I watch as he removes his clothes.

Hey just because I'm Albert's personal call girl doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex. i just don't like being forced to do it and who I do it with. My mind may be against it but I can't fight what my body feels.

After he was done taking his clothes off I could notice the defined muscles on his body. This guy must have worked out daily or taken steroids, maybe even both. Looking down at his package I notice how big he was I looked up at him with nervous eyes, but he's smirking back at me not even noticing my uneasiness.  Climbing on top of me he began to grab and pinch everywhere. I moaned in pain when his touched began to get rough. Looking up at him I asked,"Could you please be a little more gentle?"

Looking down at me with a evil smirk he leaned down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on it. Once he found my sweet spot behind my ear I moaned and leaned my body towards him. I could feel little spark of pleasure surging through my as he sucked on my neck but I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain when I felt him pinch my chest hard. He moved from my neck and started kissing on my jaw. Moving his kisses to my collar bone he opened my legs wider with his and nudged himself in between them. Using his other hand he guided his member to my core and without warning he plunged into me with brute force. Crying out I held onto his shoulders for support, but he grabbed them and moved them above my head. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck as he sped up.

Opening my eyes I looked up at his eyes and gasp. His eyes were pitch black and his face had a lot of short black hair on it. Forcing my hands from above my head I caught him off guard by pushing him off me. When he fell off the end of the bed  I got off on the side and backed away from him.

Shaking with fear I asked,"What the hell are you?"

He slowly got up and stalked towards me. Feeling powerless I cowered closer to the wall. Once he was in front of me he spoke in a low deadly voice,"Don't you know pup?"

I looked up at him asking,"Pup? What does that mean?"

Looking at me confused he asked,"You really don't know?" I shook my head so he continued,"Haven't you ever wondered why you're different from most humans? Why you're stronger, smarter, and faster than everyone around you? Or why you can see, hear, and feel things before everyone else?"

Looking down I thought about what he was saying. I have noticed but I just always ignored it. I was about to respond but there was a knock at the door. Jackson growled and answered it. I covered myself with my hands while Albert came into the room smirking. Looking at him in disgust Jackson handed him money saying,"I'll be back next week." After putting on his clothes Jackson gave me one last puzzled look and left the room. 

Picking up my clothes Albert threw them at me and said,"Get dressed. Your fiance is looking for you." He left the room closing the door, once again leaving me to stand alone in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
36.5K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...