Mad Love | Park Jimin ✓

Da kingguk_

highest rank: #37 • psychopath park jimin au • He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... Altro

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now

72K 2.8K 1.7K
Da kingguk_

CHAPTER 21

-

"Two mango smoothies, please," A girl orders, giving me her credit card to pay the bill. I nod my head, flashing a warm smile to the girl as it's my job as a worker here. Be polite to the customers even if they are a pain in the ass.

"It'll take five to ten minutes, please wait. Thank you," I say, bowing my head slightly. I wanna go home, already but today I have to meet Jeongguk too before heading home. Ah! too much work today.

Moving to the other side to take the drinks from the left counter that Lilly made, "Are you okay?" She looks at me with a side glance. "Yeah, why?" I say, picking up the straws.

"You look a bit lost," She pouts while removing her plastic gloves and throwing them away into the bin. I smile slightly, "I am okay," I lie, picking up the tray but she takes it from my hand immediately.

I look at her, confused, "Stay, i'll go give them," She says, smiling softly at me. I nod my head in response. My mind going to back to the same old thoughts that are eating me since a few days; Jimin and Jeongguk. They are too much for my brain and heart.

"Ah, I am going crazy," I whine, ruffling my hair like a crazy woman.

"Yah! what are you doing?"

I open my eyes to see Lilly standing in front of me with a bewilder expression on her face. I fix my hair, brushing them, "Huh, nothing," I chuckle nervously. She looks at me with judging eyes but I just rub my bare arm, smiling.

She sighs, shaking her head, "The same guy came and ordered two coffees with you," She tells, staring at her small notepad.

"Huh? What guy," I ask, scrunching up my nose.

She winks, walking past me, "Go look for yourself," This girl, I swear.

I sigh, fixing my uniform and apron while walking towards the sitting area of the cafe. Is Jimin again here like last time? I bite my bottom lip, thinking about seeing him again. A small spread makes it way to my lip, unknowingly. Just when I reach to the table number 5, I see him sitting there.

My heart skips a beat, breath hitches. Does he only have black clothes or what? whatever! he looks good in whatever he wears. ah, what am I saying? Have I gone crazy? I gulp before bringing his name on the tip of my tongue,

"Jeongguk?"

His head pops up at my direction, smiling he gets up from the chair and walks up to me, "Y/N-ah, bogoshipuh," He says in a sweet tone. Is he doing aegyo in front me?

I clear my throat, looking around the cafe. "I am doing work right now. We decided to meet at the library, right?" I say, staring at my wrist to look at the time, "It's still 20 minutes," He looks at me, smile fading away a little.

He looks away while speaking in a low voice, "I just wanted to surprise. I am sorry,"

Am I being to harsh?, I thought.

"You brought your books with you," I ask, changing the topic. I see his face brightening up a little, "Yes, of course. We have to study, why wouldn't I bring them?" He chuckles, making me embarrassed for asking this question now. Of course!

"Unless you wanna do something else?" He says, wiggling his brow in a teasing manner.

I slap on his forearm, hard, "Yah!" He whines, rubbing his arm with another, "Ouch! that hurts," I give him a look before smirking, "You deserve it," I say, pushing him but he is fast enough to grab my wrist, softly. I look at him with wide eyes, "What I deserve is a kiss,"

"Huh?" My eyes are ready to pop out. He leans in, "What? did i say something wrong," He asks, sliding his tongue on his bottom lip making them wet. I stare at him in the eyes then back to his lips. Shaking my head, I try to release me wrist from his grip, "Yah! jeongguk, we are in a public place,"

He pulls me more into himself, tightening his grip around my wrist, "So would you let me do it if we were somewhere in private?"

_

I sigh, putting my pencil aside. "Do you have to stare me like that," I ask, rolling my eyes at Jeongguk as he has been staring at me for the last one hour now.

He giggles cutely. I swear, I thought some kid just giggled. "Am I distracting you?" He wiggles his brow, teasing me. I punch him lightly on the shoulder, "Study or leave," I threaten him. "I don't like distractions while studying," I say, honestly.

"So, I am your distraction now," He asks while I am busy reading some information about the different types of Human behaviour. "Yes," I answer without thinking much.

"Good," He grins, going back to mark the important lines from the books he found in the library today.

I can see his mouth, curving up, "Do I make you nervous?"

"Do you not shut up?" I groan, remembering the time when Jimin asked me the same question that night.

"I am sorry. I won't do it again," He says in a low voice and didn't speak another word after.

[ JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW ]

I close my eyes, breathing fast, my body is drenched in sweat. I hold on to the huge punching bag hanged above the ceiling. It's dark in the cell where I am only a little light coming through a tiny barbed wire window. I am quite, peaceful at the outer look but on the inside, thinking deeply.

Closing my eyes, I used to see your pretty face; smiling, laughing sometimes making silly faces.

But these days, Jeongguk has been capturing most of my thoughts. He is something, after knowing about me and you. He still has the guts to stand against me.

Interesting.

I grit my teeth, punching hard on the bag. I punch a few more times without stopping for once. The adrenaline rushing into my blood, making me breath fast and heavy. I hate him so much.

I see the large door opening of the cell, aggressive footsteps making their way towards me. I do not even turn around to acknowledge their presence. Not looking at the men that entered the place, I continue wrapping the white cloth around my palm.

"We are sorry to disturb you bu-" I cut him off without letting him finish the sentence.

"Don't be sorry, just spit out whatever you got," I order, bawling my hand into a tight fist, ready to punch the bag again.

He breathes out, "Mr. Park wants to see you, now,"

"What does he want?" I say, turning around to finally face them. Two men dressed up in black neatly.

They both look down with hands behind their back, I walk towards my trainer as he passes me the towel and a water bottle to drink. I chug the whole bottle at one go, damn! I was really thirsty. Wiping the wet lips from the back of my hand, I look at them with stern look on my face.

"Tell him, I am coming,"

They both bow down, together before turning around to walk away. I scoff, rolling me eyes, "One more thing," They quickly stop in track and turn around to face me straight. I walk up to them, raising a brow at them, "Ask for my permission before entering in my space, are we clear?"

"Yes, sir," They both say in union, hesitating.

"Are you sick?" I look at him with a straight face. "Perhaps dying or something," I ask him, casually walking into his office and sitting right across his desk on the huge sofa. He turns his big boss chair around to face me, lowering his glasses he grins, "Good evening to you too,"

I roll my eyes not really bothered by his greet. "Haha funny, what made you think that though," He asks, removing his glasses completely now. "Sadly, I see what you're reflecting as the part of PARK GROUP," He mocks me, moving his gaze from my toes to my messy hair.

"Oh, do I pay my respect to you, Mr. Park?" I mock, grinning. He seems unfazed by my words.

I lean back, putting on leg on another. My cocky attitude dripping down with every action I make, "Your guy said you want to see me. Since when you want to see me like. I mean, not like I remember," I say, spitting venom with every word that left my mouth.

He chuckles, "Can't I like to see my only child, hmm?"

"Oh!" I laugh loudly, throwing my head backwards, "Your only child. glad you remember that Because you certainly don't remember anything a father should remember about his child,"

He ignores my words. "How about another boxing match? I'll go easy on you this time," He laughs, mocking me for losing to him every match we ever had. I tilt my head, staring at me, "You think going easy on me will make me win against you?" I ask not giving him a chance to answer. I keep on talking.

"Well dear old dad, you're mistaken if you think so. Nothing can change the fact that you're still my mother's husband," I say, twitching my upper lip as anger starts boiling up in my blood as I breathe longer than usual around him. It's so hard to be in the same room as someone vicious as him.

"You are a man with sweet tongue, Jimin. You only know how to sugar coat shit,"

"If respecting you because of my mother is sugar coating your shit then be that,"

He laughs slightly, "Seems like you are in your better frame of mind,"

"Never experienced greater calm," I reply, ironically.

He gets up from the chair, trailing one finger across his table slowly eyes still glued down on his desk. He stands tall, leaning against the ceo desk. Clearing his throat, he asks, "Are you doing what I asked you to do," without bothering to look at me.

"You thought," I laugh scornfully.

I get up from the couch, shrugging off my black leather jacket, "Don't you dare forget," I say without any hint of respect towards my father. I stand right in front of him with my chin up, proudly. "I can easily put you under my shoe," I scoff.

"Jimin,"

"Mr. Park,"

He yells my name with veins popping out off his neck, chest heaving up and down. Ah, It's makes me so happy to watch him so miserable in front of me. Isn't it what he made me feel?

I stare at him with eyes burning with fury, gritting my teeth together, I speak,"Remember, I will put the end to everything you ever started" I say, stepping a little closer to him, making him feel smaller around my presence, "Because I'm the one who rules now,"

_

"Rules?" She questioned, staring at him with a confused look.

He nodded his head, resting his head on her lap as she ran her fingers into his soft hair. Jimin enjoyed when she massaged his head softly. He felt like he was in heaven, every sore feeling left his mind, clearing his thoughts instantly replacing them with the sweet ones.

Re-adjusting his head on her bare thigh, his cheek brushing against the soft skin of her legs, "Yes, there will be a day in the future when I'll be making the rules and people around me are going to follow it," He told her, proudly.

She leaned down, blowing air against his ear. He shifted his head a little, smiling shyly. Opening his eyes only to stare into her brown ones. Jimin stared at her lips for a while and then moved his gaze back to her eyes.

"Will you make rules for me too?" She questioned, teasing him while rubbing her finger across his defined jawline.

The now, 16 year old Jimin was not prone to such signs she had been giving him lately. He tried his best to control him not wanting to make her uncomfortable by making any move but guess what maybe she herself is wanting him to something.

Maybe she wants to make him the move on her.

Jimin harshly grabbed her by the neck, pulling her close to him. Her eyes widened by the sudden action, lips shaking a little. He smirked, rubbing his lips against her, "I'll have some special rules for you. Don't worry," He said, cupping her cheek while rubbing her bottom lip with his thumb.

She blushed, looking away from him but he quickly made her look back to his way. "Look at me," He asked in a ordering tone. She did as he asked her to do, "What?" She says as soon as their eyes meet.

Jimin smirked, "Kiss me,"

She giggles cutely, before pressing her lips against his. Jimin quickly placed his hand behind her head, deepened the kiss; losing themselves into each other.

Little did they know, lately someone had been watching the act of their little growing romance from afar.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

40.5K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
15.7K 928 31
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...
304K 6.3K 30
" I just want you to love me harder.. " I whispered.. You and Jimin have been best friends since your parents have been friends so basically they've...