R A P P E R S • I M A G I N E...

By monyceee

I mean this is really self-explanatory, just enjoy it please. More

DISCLAIMER !
1 | first impressions ; maloley
2| the set up ; swazz
3 | always there ; johnson
4 | public proposal ; maloley
NEW BOOK !
5 | bitches ; wilkinson
6 | bad liar ; swazz
5 | too young ; gilinsky
7 | partying ; swift
8 |clueless ; swift
9 | silent treatment ; luh
10 | costumes ; maloley
11 | mix up ; jacks
12 | switch up ; kdl
13| credit cards ; maloley
14 | get it up ; luh
15 | Stripping ; luh
16| a promotion ; wilkinson
17| cheater ; maloley
18 | jerk ; Rupp
Help Please !!!
I Started Another Book !
19 | ready for it ; maloley
20 | watch out ; gilinsky
21 | locked up ; wilk
22 | the babysitter ; maloley
23 | easy gains & losses ; kdl
24 | mistakes ;H Grier
Go read it !!!!!!!
25 | weapons ; luh
26 | unexpected; swazz
27 | over it ; Maloley
28 | starstruck ; luh
29 | replacement ; gilinsky
AN
GO LOOK
30 | authority ; nick
31 | first times ; tay-k
32 | searching ; powers
33 | promposal ; lil skies
34 | attention ; tiller
36 | embaressed ; east
37 | the weekend ; purpp
38 | hairssss ; pump
39| forbidden ; east
REQUEST / FACE REVEAL ?!
40| meant to be; scott
41| sober do-overs ; tay-k
FACE REVEAL HOESSSSS 🤪
42 | insane ; lil mosey
43 | not too friendly ; powers
44| besties ; tay-k
45 | green eyed monster ; nahmir
46 | lil baby ; rocky
47 | broken ; jordan
48 | meet the parents ; east
Update 💞
49 | dear no one ; powers
50 | dear no one 2 ; powers
51 | searching pt 2 ; powers
52 | false promises ; powers
53 | betrayl : rocky
54 | everytime ; nahmir
MY NEW BOOK!!
forbidden ; jordan
56 | drug test; tiller
57 | heaven; east
58 | rush ; powers

35 | better than me ; powers

2.2K 41 3
By monyceee

UPDATE WHORES 😭 ; so I'm going to start trying to use y/n maybe and these are gonna have titles because honestly it's better 😭 and this books is about random people now , no more just rappers because honestly I'm falling in love with so many other people , so I hope that's fine with you guys ! Also thank you from the bottom of my heart to getting this book to 10k I never thought people even liked reading this book so thank you sm lovlies 💞 ,
Enjoy !!
                                   ~~~
Keith's 's POV

" Keith your so funny " Ryan laughed grabbing my arm .

" seriously though woody fell like 9 times during the one dance for the NE story . He had 2 left feet " I chuckled .

" your freckles are so cute " she giggles getting closer to my face .

" thank you "

"Do you really love your girlfriend? " she asked .

" fiancée & yes she is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Not even the baddest female could change how I feel about her . She is the baddest" I smile looking at my hand.

" Keith "

"Hmm ? " I ask peering up at her 

Then In that moment she connects her lips with mine . She starts to kiss down my neck leaving a hickey for certain .

" r-r-Ryan , I'm sorry if I gave off that vibe but I love my wife " I yell pushing her off of me .

" right , my bad Keith "

" I gotta go " I dash out the doors .

~~~

2:04am . That is the time it all hit you . It's over for you two . He fell out of love and it's all your fault . You couldn't stop it now it was too late . All you had to do was pack your bags and you would be out of his life . You run up the steps packing anything you bought with your own money which is basically nothing because he loved to spoil you . You pick up the picture frame with a picture of you and Keith inside it . Those were the good ole days .... when you both were in love . You can remember that day like it was yesterday.
******

" baby girl come on , we have to go or Algee and Kameron are gonna beat our asses " Keith yelled up the steps .

" okay , okay . Let's go " you chime descending down the spiral stair case .

" baby , you look delicious " Keith grinned .

You crossed your arms staring at him .

" i mean beautiful "

" thanks baby " you grin tucking a piece of hair behind my ear .

The night passed through like a breeze until it neared the end of your best friends 21st Birthday gala . She was always so extra .

" come take this picture wimmie beautiful "

" okay " I giggle standing in front of him .

As soon as Woody snapped that picture Keith said it and he meant it .

" I love you y/n "

And the flash went off .

" I-I-I love you too Keith " I smile at him .

" I know "
*****
You and Keith were never the type to have the traditional pictures framed always the ones that didn't really belong but they were beautiful to you guys . Never the professionally  taking pictures always the ones taking on Snapchat or that we're blurry . Those were Keith's favorite kind . He always told you you look pretty even when he didn't see you with perfect 20/20 .

" he loved me .... what did I do wrong " you cried tossing it into the suitcase .

You come across a Polaroid as you were cleaning out the closet .
*****

" baby girl " Keith stumbles over to you .

" Keith how many drinks have you had ? " you groan .

" only a few , aye take his flick with me witcho s-s-sexy ass " he hiccups .

" if I say yes can we leave the party "

" whatever you want " he smiles as we pose for the picture .

*****

" alright let's go . No turning back " you huff grabbing your bags .

Just as you were about to bring down the last suitcas Keith comes in the door .

" hey ba - w-what are you doing ? Where are you going ? "

" I-um listen Keith . We need ..... no have to break up "

" what , why ? " he frantically ask .

" y-you don't love me anymore " you whimper as my voice fades out when my eyes tear up .

" I do . I love you with all of me . Why wouldn't I "

" you belong with Ryan . Someone better than me . "

" nobody is better than you . you are the love of my
Life . I told you this is all for publicity . " he grabs your hands .

" she met your family Keith . I'm your real girlfriend and I haven't met your family "

" baby , I can explain . Kaylan doesn't like everyone I bring home . She had certain expectations that - that I don't meet . She would probably like her a lot more than me . I get it " you finish .

" I mean , they look so nice next to each other " You turn the phone showing him his Instagram.

" but you would look better , just baby give me some time to explain "

"No need , it's okay . How could I ever expect you to love me when you know you could have her . "

" I have you though ! I want you "

" no Keith , that's what your brain thinks but we both know who your hearts with ..... look how happy you two are together " you sadly laugh showing him again .

" y/n it's not like that " he pleads .

" your only lying to me . That hickey on your neck says otherwise ... " you laugh staring at the floor .

" no she got the wrong idea , I squashed it . I'll break off the fake relationship. Don't leave me y/n . Your my everything "

" NO KEITH YOU DONT GET IT ! IVE BEEN YOUR LITTLE SECRET FOR TWO YEARS ! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO SEE YOU WITH HER LIKE THAT ! SHES GETTING ALL THE CREDIT I SHOULD GET ! IVE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE THROUGH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THINKS SHE HAS ! YOUR HURTING ME ! " you scream .

" your hurting me " you whisper .

" y/n "

" you hurt me . " you cried .

" where are you gonna go ? "

" I'm gonna stay with Jason in Huston "

" your ex ? "

" goodbye Keith " you say walking out the door with all of your bags .

* 3 years later *

" mommy let's go . I wanna ride the rides " Tyran pulls on your shirt .

" I'm coming baby " you laugh .

He starts to run ahead of you and bumps into someone .

" I'm so sorry . He never pays attention to where he's going " you laugh .

" no problem! He's adorable " you hear a all too
familiar voice say .

You peer up to a light skin man who is at least 6'3 , you stand all the way and see that curly hair you loved so much . Those brown orbs staring back at you and you study the freckles that sit underneath them .

" y/n ? "

" Keith ? "

tbc ...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6K 35
completed. "imma end my life without you" - without you, spooky black
168K 7.2K 34
ʜᴇ's sᴏ ꜰᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪʟ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩💕
7.2K 455 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
199K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran