Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

16; I want her

73.1K 3K 2.7K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 16

_

Spoiled brats, one of those kids you see with every latest thing in their reach. He was one of those kids. All he had to do was place a finger on anything he wanted and he'd have it without any further questions. But today was different, his father wanted him to learn a word called 'patience'. Sadly, he was totally failing at this point in learning this particular word.

"Why can't I get what i want," He clutched his small palms tightly, screaming on top of his lungs. Right after, he ran up to his room and slammed the door hard. For a five year old kid, he was quite smart, and he knew what he wanted.

His parents were rich and they didn't care at first, all they wanted their only child to spoil as much as possible. They loved him with everything they had but lately his father thought to put some discipline into his kid's life before it's too late.

Too bad, he didn't realize it was a bit too late. They tried everything to make him happy but now all they want him to learn to be more patience with life, as he can't have everything and anything he wants, but it seemed like their little boy, wasn't up to that process anymore.

His father sat down on the brown wooden chair, rubbing his temples. He was tired of all the work in the company, he owns and now his child throwing tantrum. He can't deal with it, at least not right now.

"Maybe you should take him to the nearest park to play," The father suggested. "When he feels better take him to the biggest toy store and buy him whatever he likes," He continued.

His mother looked amused, "But you were the one to let him be patient. What about that?" She stood in front of him with hands on her hips. He sighed, removing his glasses, "If we can't teach him that now. Someone will later do that,"

The mother nodded her head, "Alright, I'll take him out," She turns around to the maid, "Go tell the driver to take out the car, me and young master is going to be out there in a few minutes," The maid bowed down respectfully and walked out of the living area.

She knocked on the door once, there was no reply from the other side so she did it again, "Honey, open the door," The mother said in a pleading tone. She turned the door knob and to her surprise it wasn't locked.

The door opened to reveal his face. He was sitting on his bed with headphones on, loud music playing and he had his eyes closed. She sighed, walking towards the little boy. He opened his eyes, taking off one of the earbuds off and gave his mother an annoyed look.

"Go away," He said simply.

She smiled softly before kneeling down in front of him. "Jiminie," She called his name out softly. He looked away with folded hands, puffing his cute chubby cheeks. He was angry and was showing it perfectly to his mother.

"How about I take you out?"

His eyes lightened up, immediately looking at his mother, "Where?" He said all excited.

"The children's park you always like to go," She suggested, wiggling her brow playfully. Jimin thought about it for a minute, until a huge grin appeared on his face. "I'll get ready." He jumped off the bed, running into his walk in closet.

The woman sighed in relief, getting up. She put the headphones back on the small table after switching off the pod off. She went downstairs to tell her husband that their kid agreed on going.

Moments later, Jimin came running downstairs in a red t-shirt and a pair of black denim short with shoes; it was a gift from his grandmother. He loved it so much that he wore these shoes almost everyday. His dark black hair was a mess as always, it was all over the place covering is small forehead since he never bothers to brush it.

Much to his father's dismay. He wanted him to look neat and presentable but due to his mother's unconditional support Jimin can do whatever he wants even his father would surrender.

"Are you ready?" His mother smiled large, looking at her son and he nodded back as a response. He was eager to go to the park and play on the swings. Maybe, make some friends too.

Soon after they reached the park, little Jimin jumped happily off the car. As he held his mother's hand with his tiny ones, "Jiminie, you remember the rules, right?" His mother looked at him with a loving gaze.

Jimin groaned but nodded his head, "Don't run away without letting mommy know and don't go around talking to any stranger," He chanted the rules like a robot as if he memorized them perfectly.

"And," His mother raised her brow.

"Don't accept any candy from any stranger," He sighed, frowning a little. He doesn't like rules and he had no choice but to follow them. From that day on wards, Jimin decided he'd be writing the rules one day.

"Maa, I want an ice cream," Jimin yelled, pointing out at the small ice cream van parked right in front of the park's gate. Few other children buying and eating their ice cream, surrounding the van. His mother ruffled his hair, lovingly and laughed, "Anything you want,"

They walked to the van, hand in hand. Jimin's eyes sparkled, mouth watered, staring at the different flavors of ice creams. His mother bend down a little, "Which one," She asked.

"All," He said without realizing. His mother eyes widened but she quickly laughed, "Aww jiminie, you can't eat all the ice creams at once, honey,"

Jimin frowned sadly, looking at her mother, "Why,"

"Because if you did your stomach will hurt. Do you want that," His mother asked.

He shook his head aggressively, "Noo! i'll take the chocolate one then," He smiled large, flashing is cute eye smile. His mother giggled, patting his head and bought him a large cone of a chocolate ice cream.

She laughed, watching him bite on the ice cream and cringing when it felt too cold on his teeth. They headed towards the park, where many people were happily chatting and few children playing.

His mother and he walked a few more steps as they reached the swing area. She looked around to see an empty swing for her son when she felt someone tugging her dress. She stared down at her son, confused, "What is it honey? Do you want something else," His mother asked, looking down to see his attention focused on something.

Or rather, someone.

Jimin doesn't look at her way, pointing into far distance which she quickly followed, "Her," He mumbled softly. His ice cream melting in his hand. She saw a girl sitting on a swing, smiling, "I want her."

[ JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW ]

"I hurt her,"

"I did something, I never wanted to do to her,"

"I hate myself, I am nothing but a monster."

I cry, falling down onto my knees. My face bury into my palms, as loud sobs echoed in my large bed room. All I ever wanted to make you happy, love you, treat you like the only girl in this world but all i did was hurt you, humiliate you.

A pair of hands pick me up from the floor, my watery eyes meet his shinning ones. "You're not a monster,"

Taehyung hugs me tightly, I hug him back, "You're not a monster, Jimin," He repeats himself, rubbing his hand on my back to sooth me. My body's shaking badly, I can't help but not forget the things I did to you that night.

I lost control, I was broken, watching you hug someone else made me lose my mind. I can't see you in someone else's arms. You're mine, how hard it is for you to understand this. Is my love not enough?

"Am i not good enough for her, Taehyung?" I say, sniffing. Tears rolling down my cheeks, I don't care how weak I look right now because for me nothing else matter when it comes to you but you don't understand.

"Am i wrong to love her?" I yell, crying loud.

Taehyung flinches away but doesn't lose his grip on my shoulder. My eyes are red and puffy from all the crying, my head hurts and my stomach feels sick. I can't think straight, I don't even know what I'm doing here.

The place, where i grew up. The place where I had my every first. I learnt so much here, even learnt to hate this place.

This place gave me so much but this place also took away the most precious thing from me.

Taehyung rubs my arm, making me sit on my bed, "You need to be okay. Y/N-"

My body stiffens at the mention of your name. I quickly hold Tae's hand in mine, "Is she okay?"

"Is she hurt somewhere?"

"Does she hate me now?"

"Did you talk to her?"

My hands start to shake, my voice cracks. I look around like a crazy human, "I should go see here," I say, wiping the tears away. I stand up from the bed, turning around I see Taehyung crying, "I can't see my best friend like this. What are you doing to yourself," He asks, crying softly.

"Answer my questions," I whine, holding his hands. My voice cracking. I want to run away to you and see myself what you're doing. The flashes of you in my white shirt come across my mind, the time when I dropped you home the next morning was the last time I saw you.

I didn't even stay too long because I had no guts to face you after what happened but I knew I can't run away from it forever. Today, or tomorrow I'll be standing in front of you again. I have to face you at some point.

"I really don't have the answers to your questions,"

"Why?"

"Because Y/N has locked herself in her room, she's been there like for a week now,"

Hearing upon those words from his mouth, my world stops. I can't even imagine how much scared you must be. I broke you, the least i ever wanted to do.

"You love her," Taehyung says softly. I look at him with soft gaze, my heart aches to imagine you laying in a cold bed, crying to yourself. I know, you are in pain both mentally and physically.

"Do i?" I ask pathetically, staring at my best friend with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Yes, you do. You've done so many things for her which none can do," Taehyung tells.

I chuckle bitterly, "That doesn't justify what i did to her,"

"Oh really," Taehyung gets up, shrugging his jacket. "All she sees you as an obsessive lover boy. Does she even know what you have been through? What you are going through?" He continues speaking. I don't look at him, my eyes fixed on the marble flooring of my bedroom.

"You make it like it's all your fault everytime but let me tell you," Taehyung snaps, pulling me by the shoulders. I look at him this time, his eyes flashing anger and a hint of pain, "It wasn't your fault back then, it's not your fault now. So for fucks sake, stop taking everyone's blame on yourself," He pushes me away, harshly.

"Where is the Jimin, I know?" Taehyung scoffs, "The one, who always gets what he wants."

My upper lip twitches because of him provoking me like this. I look at him with red, puffy eyes, "I want her," I lost her once, I won't lose her again.

Taehyung squats down, putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer to him, "Then stop being a pussy and act up like the Jimin i know,"

____________________________

author's note:

Flashbacks will be in author's pov.

Who do you think is her in the flash back? Important question

Do you enjoy the Jimin's pov?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 20K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
706 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...
108K 6.2K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
3.6M 234K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...