The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Three.

27K 623 244
By Foreverattached

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea he was like that." Sam apologises once again. She was completely mortified when I filled her in on my 'wonderful' blind date that she had set me up on.

"It's fine." I assure her. "It's not like I'm ever gonna see him again."

"I still feel bad. I just want you to find a great guy." Sam gives me a sympathetic smile. God I hated it when she did that, That sympathetic smile was just her way of pitying me. Sam had meet her boyfriend when she was like sixteen and they had been together since, In her eyes she had the perfect relationship and she desperately wanted that for me.

Now don't get me wrong I wanted a boyfriend but I wanted to do it on my own terms, sure sometimes I really hated being single and would complain about it to the girls but the last thing I wanted was their pity. Claudia and Aria never over-stepped or pushed me but Sam did.

"I know Sam and I'm sure I'll find him eventually." I shrug a small smile on my lips.

"What are we talking about?" Claudia asks bumping in between Sam and I. We were currently at some bar that the boys had picked. It was actually a really good spot, some of the places we had been to in the past that the boys had picked weren't exactly hotspots.

"Genies bad blind date." Sam tells her and Claudia holds back a laugh.

"Oh that." Claudia shakes her head obviously amused. "I don't know why you want a boyfriend so badly G, I mean you're stunning why not just have casual fun?" Claudia asks and I sigh. I had been over this with Claudia so many times. I had never been the girl to have meaningless sex with guys it just wasn't my thing. Claudia had a couple of serious relationships in high school but as soon she graduated she decided that she wanted to be a free agent and just do her own thing which sometimes resulted in one night stands.

"Not my thing." I shrug casually.

"And she's not a slut like you." Sam jokingly grins. "Or Calum." Sam adds looking over at Calum who was talking to some girl.

"As if." Claudia rolls her eyes. We all knew Claudia wasn't a slut, It's not like she was sleeping with a new guy every night.

"Calum's not a slut either." I point out feeling like I had to stick up for my room mate.

"He can be a bit of a man whore though." Sam says making us laugh.

"Who cares? As long as he's wrapping it up it's not an issue." I turn my attention back to the bar still not knowing what drink I want.

"Eh Genie's right Sam, not everyone finds the one at like what fourteen?" Claudia bumps her hip on to Sam's playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. What are we drinking?" Sam asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know but we should probably decide soon. Aria looks like she's getting talked to deaf." I lightly laugh looking at Aria who was helplessly stuck between Ashton and Michael.

"You can never go wrong with vodka." Claudia wiggles her eyebrows before getting the bartenders attention.

"We know that statement isn't true." I point out. Things can always go wrong when vodka is involved yet it was I always ended up drinking.

"Well vodka it is." Claudia shrugs handing Sam and I each a drink.

"I guess so." Sam grins clinking her glass with mine. "Come on let's go save Aria." Us three make our way back over to the seats where we had chosen to occupy for the night.

Aria couldn't look more revealed to see us back. She got along perfectly fine with the boys but when you got stuck with them after they had a few drinks in them you usually got talked to death.

"Here baby girl." Claudia says passing Aria a drink then sitting on one of the stools.

"Thank you!" Aria looked like she had just been giving the best present in the world.

"What are you lot talking about?" I ask taking a sip of my drink and feeling it burn my throat as it goes down.

"Oh you know..this and that." Michael shrugs casually.

"Topic switching?" I ask Aria and she shakes her head giving me a pained face. Basically the boys would get to a point where they would jump from topic to topic to the the point that it actually got painful to hear.

"I will never understand why you boys have to have drinks at home first, You so need to learn how to pace yourselves." I shake my head at them in a disapproval, mainly because us girls had only just started drinking and they were already to the point of tipsy.

"We can pace ourselves just fine!" Michael pokes his tongue at me childishly.

"Sure you can." Sam chuckles sitting down on the stool next to Claudia. I continued to stand not really feeling like sitting.

"Shouldn't you be getting home to...uh.. Angus?" Ashton asks Sam who rolls her eyes.

"It's Andrew and no it's Friday. He knows the drill." Sam shrugs a happy smile on her face. I had to say that I had always loved how Andrew never tried to keep Sam all to himself. They were one of those couples that trusted each other enough to let them have random nights out with their friends.

"Anyway that's not the point here. You two are already well on your way and we have barley gotten through two drinks." Claudia pipes in earning glares from Ashton and Michael.

"So?" Ashton frowns not seeing the problem.

"When you boys are hungover tomorrow please don't come to the apartment." I tell them. There had been many times in the past where the boys had gotten too drunk and been extremely hungover next day, So they would come over to the apartment and expect me to look after them.

"We will be perfectly fine Genie." Ashton says in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever you say." I shoot them a big teethy smile before taking another sip of my drink.

"Maybe you should slow down." Michael sniggers. I frown at him before shaking my head. What was he going on about now?

"What?" I ask him. I can admit proudly that I handled my alcohol pretty well.

"Lets just say I've heard things." Michael smiles smugly before looking at Ashton. They both started laughing getting confused looks from all of us girls.

"What are you talking about?" Claudia asks them looking annoyed.

"Ask him." Michael nods towards me and I turn around to see Calum coming back over to the group.

I narrow my eyes at him and he instantly frowns looking at everyone else for some explanation.

"What?" Calum asks me when he reaches us, He half leans on the table that I was standing near.

"You tell me." I raise my eyebrows questionably. Calum looks lost and looks over to the boys for some help but they just stare right back at him.

"Hey where's blondie?" Michael asks referring to Luke.

"Bathroom." Calum answers Michael before turning his attention back to me.

"What am I missing?" Calum asks almost looking nervous.

"Apparently you boys have been having story time again." I hear Claudia let out a laugh and I have to stop myself from grinning at her.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Calum shrugs innocently.

"Michael." Aria groans. "Please enlighten everyone on what you're talking about." Everybody's eyes look to Michael waiting for him to clarify what he meant.

"Calum just told us a very entertaining story about you being a light weight." Michael shrugs before hoping up. "I need another drink." He says before waking off to the bar.

I look at Calum who has a knowing smirk on his face. He knew exactly what 'story' Michael was talking about.

"I am not a light weight!" I protest.

"Stephanie Kane's new year bash." Calum smirks at me and I roll my eyes at the mention of that particular event.

"Are you serious?! I was only that drunk because I ate like nothing the whole day, not cause I'm a light weight." I defend.

"Whatever you say." Calum winks and I playfully push him.

"Who 's Stephanie Kane?" Claudia asks only to be followed by Sam. "What New Years bash?"

I let out a groan not wanting to relive one of the most embarrassing nights of my life.

"It was that one New Years were you lot all went away, Calum and I were the only two around so we went to Bobby's friends party (Bobby is my brother) and like I said because I didn't eat much that day I ended up becoming very drunk very quickly." I explained in the shortest way possible.

"I think you left out some key parts." Calum grins. Ugh why of all people did he have to be the only one to stay around that year?

"No." I say bluntly.

"Finish the story!!" Ashton growls though I was sure he had already heard it.

"Yeah, I swear we never see or hear drunk Genie." Aria's eyes lit up happily.

I huff bringing my glass up to my lips and taking a big gulp of my drink and instantly regret it when I all I taste is vodka. I'm sure this was suppose to be mixed with lemonade.

"Soo?" Sam asks looking at me. I shake my head not willing to share anything else.

"Cal?" Claudia looks to him. Calum smugly grins at me before going to open his mouth.

"I swear to god if you repeat anything from that night that you won't be screwing any bar sluts in the near future." I say in a warning tone.

So long story short I kind of grinded on Calum (And other guys.) while dancing before falling over, flashing the whole party my undies then vomiting in the taxi on the way home. Okay.. Maybe it could of been a lot worse but I'm usually so composed that I didn't want anyone else especially my closet friends knowing about that night.

"Damn." Calum chuckles knowing that I was actually serious.

"So we aren't going to find out?" Claudia whines before downing the rest of her drink,she looks between us knowing that Calum wasn't going to say anything. "You suck Hood." Claudia says before getting up and leaving, Probably going to the bar to get another drink.

I feel myself relax as I know Calum isn't going to say anything, sometimes that boy was good.

"But G! I've known you for like forever." Sam complains. Oh god there was no way in hell that she could find out. I had only been tipsy in front of her not ever wanting a lecture about the stupid things I would do while drunk.

"Sorry." I smile at her cutely and she sighs. Ashton lets out one of his many cute giggles as he stares down at his now empty glass.

"Genie grinded on Calum and gave him a hard on!" Ashton says excitedly before giggling again.

"Ashton!" Calum groans covering his face in embarrassment.

As annoyed as I was at Ashton for sharing that piece of information, I was actually amused? To hear about Calum. I had never known about his hard on. I was probably too drunk to even notice.

"Wow." Aria laughs as Sam looks shocked at the revelation.

"Wow is right. Grinding? Genie really! You are too classy for that..." Sam begins to start her lecture but I cut her off. "I was drunk okay? I wasn't really thinking about what was classy and what was not." I tell her before looking at Calum who was still hiding behind his hands. I was about to say something to him but was interrupted by Michael and Luke reappearing.

"Shots!!" Luke cheers putting down a tray that was filled with shots. Calum removes his hands and instantly reaches out to the tray taking to two shots and downing them. He shakes his head and scrunches up his face at the taste before standing up and grabbing Luke.

"Lets go dance Blondie!" Calum says practically pushing Luke to the dance floor.

"That was interesting..." Aria stutters off before downing a shot.

"Very." I agree.

"Shot?" Michael asks holding a glass in front of me.

"No than-" I pause before thinking what the hell? Why not? "Sure." I say grabbing the glass and downing it.

"Woooo!" Aria cheers.

"I think I'm getting drunk tonight." I hum happily before finishing the rest of my drink. Seemed like a good night to let loose.

°●

"Hurry up!" I whine at Calum who was currently struggling to unlock the front door to our apartment.

"It won't go in.." He complains getting frustrated with the key.

"That's what she said." I giggle. I wasn't gonna lie I was pretty hammered. I think that by the end of the night everyone was except for Sam.

"Original." Calum scoffs before a huge grin appears on his face at the sound of the door finally unlocking. "Yus!" He cheers triumphantly before pushing the door open.

"Took you long enough." I stutter stumbling into the apartment. I needed to take off these stupid heels before I fall over and break something.

"Yeah, yeah." Calum mumbles shutting the door and leaning against it.

"I think....we need food!" I yell before rushing to the kitchen. I can hear footsteps behind me and I know that Calum is following.

I open The fridge in search for something to eat and instantly get excited when I spot the leftover lasagne from the other night. I grab out of the fridge and place it on the counter.

"Don't drink and fry." Calum scolds jokingly.

"I'm not." I tell him before taking the lid off the container and popping it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. When I go to turn back to Calum I instantly fall to my bum.

"Ow." I pout. Those stupid heels.

"Genieeee." Calum chuckles before helping me up off the ground. He leans me against the bench, which I decide to hop up on and sit.

Calum starts mumbling something as he bends down to pull my heels off.

"Why do girls even wear these?" He asks before shaking his head and dropping them to the ground. When he stands back up he's face to face with me.

Calum's eyes were huge and a little red from him rubbing them, something he only seemed to do when he was drunk and began to get tired. His hair was a complete mess making him look so adorable and cuddly.

Calum sends me a small smile before wedging himself in between my legs, his hands resting on the bench on either side of me.

"Calpal." I grin poking his nose. He scrunches his face at my gesture.

"Genieee." He says dragging out the 'e'

"Did you have a good night? I thought it was a great night." I practically spew out. (Not literally.)

"Me too." He grins showing me his perfect teeth.

I feel my stomach do flip flops at the sight of him, Blame the alcohol I think. It was not and I repeat it was not because of that stupid grin of his that I loved so much.

"I was thinking something earlier.." Calum stutters off a small frown appearing.

"What were you thinking?" I ask him. God drunk Calum was so cute.

"You know how you desperately want a boyfriend?" He asks putting emphasise on the word desperately which made me frown.

"I don't 'desperately' want one." I say hastily. God. I handle being single just fine, sure I wanted to find the one and live happily ever after but didn't most people?

"You do." Calum shrugs and I open my mouth to argue back but he cuts me off. "Anyway." He lightly chuckles. "I was thinking that I could be your boyfriend." I study his face and can't help but think that he looks like an excited puppy. What was he talking about? He could be my boyfriend?

"But you're Calum." I tell him dumbly.

"Well spotted." Calum rolls his eyes.

"Pleaseeee." I lightly laugh. "You just want me to give you another hard on."

Calum looks mortified at my words. "I'm gonna kill Ashton." He groans.

"I'll help!" I say full of enthusiasm, Calum lets out a breathy laugh before shaking his head. "That whole hard on thing wasn't my fault you know?"

"Uh it's your p.enis Cal." I point out.

"Well yeah." He lightly huffs. "But I'm a guy and you do have a great ass." Calum shrugs casually. I let out a fake gasp before giggling at him.

"You're right..it was all my fault." I dramatically sigh.

"Can we get back on track here?" Calum suddenly asks.

"What track?" I frown at him full of confusion. With the alcohol in my system I wasn't as sharp as usual.

"Genie." Calum whines burying his face in my neck. His breath is hot on my skin making me giggle.

What part of Calum wasn't hot?

"Cuddle!" I sing before pushing Calum away from me slightly so I could wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles at my actions before wrapping his arms around my waist and returning the hug.

I liked Calum's hugs, he was warm and smelt nice.

"Hey Calum?" I ask and he breaks the hug so he can look at me.

"Yea?" He blinks looking more tired.

"I think you're hot.." I stop to play with the material of his shirt. "In a non temperature way too." I finish before grinning at him.

"Thanks." He chuckles then just stares at me.

"What?" I ask him feeling weird. Did I have something on my face? Was my hair a mess? Oh god.

"I.." Calum starts but is cut off when the microwave loudly beeps.

"Lasagne!!" I cheer excitedly. I had almost forgotten about it and how hungry I was.

I push Calum away before hoping off of the bench and rushing to the microwave.

"Do you want some Cal?" I ask looking back at him.

"Yeah. Yeah I do." He says but something tells me he's not talking about the lasagne.

I shrug that thought away and grab a tea towel so i can carefully the take the lasagne out, I may of been drunk but I did not want to burn my fingers. That shit hurt.

I put the container on the bench Calum was standing by then opened the draw to grab some forks for us.

"Here you go." I smile passing Calum his fork.

"Thanks." He says letting out a yawn.

I dig my fork into the lasagne making sure to blow in it before actually putting it in my mouth.

"Soooo good." I moan loving the taste of it. Sometimes food was so much better the night after.

I looked at Calum who was still holding his fork and just staring at me.

"What?" I ask him once I swallow what I was eating.

"Nothing." Calum smiles before shaking his head. He digs his fork into the container to get some lasagne and looks just as happy as I was as he eats the piece he had.

A/N: Bit of dumb ending but I didn't want to go on. I actually felt sick writing this chapter cause on the weekend I got a little too drunk and really paid for it the next day. Lets just say I'm not drinking for awhile! Anyway I'm really loving writing this so far and I'm so excited for you to see what I have planed for this story.

Thinking of doing another chapter tonight just cause I'm so pumped for this story at the moment.

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 27.3K 36
Sarah boards a flight to Malaysia blissfully unaware of two things: 1. Heartthrob Harry Styles is seated up ahead in first class 2. Their plane is ab...
346K 4K 30
"You know this won't last, right?" I asked, letting the alcohol choose my words. I leaned my elbows on the table in dominance. "Well, who says that i...
181K 4.9K 24
{completed and edited} Diana was anything but fine. Her life has been a mess, she he got parents who have never cared and abused in all terms. All t...
22.7K 844 32
Warning: future chapters will contain adult content. Keith is a successful businessman. He has accumulated great wealth and attracts many potential p...