Again - Jenlisa

Par jiminsxtitania

"I'm still in love with you." - A story about two girls, learning to love themselves again, love each other... Plus

1 - whatever we had before, is dead
2 - it's a dare
3 - four kids
4 - a place to stay
5 - group
6 - partners
7 - you don't get to do this
8 - promise
9 - I'd give him a chance
10 - you got that right
12 - dear lisa
13 - stomach aches
14 - i'll catch you if you fall
15 - broken memories
16 - i'll be with you soon
17 - remember
18 - encounter
19 - kate
20 - ready to order
A/N

11 - my ice cold heart, is melting

3.7K 103 8
Par jiminsxtitania

"If you don't mind me asking, why hasn't Taehyung been in school?" Lisa asked.

Taehyung hasn't been in school since his and Jennie's break up and there's only two people who know why.

Jennie swallowed the lump in her throat before replying.

"Yoongi." She whispered.

Lisa barely heard her but made up the words.. "Yoongi?" She asked.

Jennie nodded, "Yoongi beat the crap outta him."

Lisa processed Jennie's words. Yoongi beat the crap outta him? Why? That's his bestfriend?

"Why would he do that?" Lisa asked.

"Because I told him." Jennie admitted nervously. This is what Lisa wanted to tell her, what kept her from being with her, talking to her, everything.

"Told him what?" Lisa asked.

"What Taehyung said." Jennie replied.

"What did Taehyung say?"

Trigger warning - violence

2 months ago

Taehyung was on the floor holding his bloody nose.

They were outside the school, it was almost 5pm on a Friday so no one was there, well that's what Yoongi thought.

Yoongi then brought Taehyung up by his shirt and punched him in the face, again. And sending him back down to the ground, again.

"F-fuck.. what was that for.." Taehyung mumbled.

"You don't know what it's for?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung ignored him focusing on the pain in his nose.

Yoongi walked up to him, "Get up."

Taehyung slowly stood up. "What's your problem dude?" He asked.

"If you don't remember what you did, I guess I'll have to fuck you up till you remember." Yoongi said.

He grabbed Taehyung by the shirt and punched him in the ribs.

Taehyung groaned in pain and tried falling to the ground but Yoongi held him up by his shirt.

"That was for Jennie." Yoongi said.

"Jennie?" Taehyung asked, "i don't.. what do you-"

Yoongi let go of his grip and punched Taehyungs other rib.

"That was for Lisa." Yoongi said.

"Lisa? Lesbian Lisa?" Taehyung asked trying to make an insult out of the lesbian part.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Yoongi said punching Taehyung in the stomach.

Taehyung was too weak to put up a fight at this point, but he was being an idiot and kept running his mouth.

Taehyung then fell to the floor.

"You've hurt them so much." Yoongi said, "even I was stupid enough to believe you were a better person than that."

"Fuck you." Taehyung said.

Yoongi stepped on Taehyungs ankle, it made a cracking noise.

"Fuck!" Taehyung screamed.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Yoongi asked.

"What the fuck is your problem? Leave me the hell alone!"  Taehyung said.

"Now you're begging, ironic." Yoongi scoffed.

"Ironic?" Taehyung asked.

"Jennie begged you to back the fuck up so she can be with who she really wanted to be with but you just couldn't keep it in your pants and let them happy, could you?" Yoongi explained.

Before Taehyung got a chance to respond a new voice entered the conversation.

"Yoongi!" A voice yelled, it was Jennie's voice.

Yoongi looked at her.

"Babe!" Taehyung said.

"She's not your babe anymore." Yoongi scoffed.

"Says who?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and then talked down on him.

"Says me." Yoongi said, "She broke up with you a long time ago pal' it's only been you and your fucked up thoughts.. and if you ever hurt Jennie or Lisa ever again believe me, a broken nose isn't all you'll get."

"Yoongi.." Jennie said.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said backing away from Taehyung.

"Not forgiven." Taehyung said.

"Not you dumbass." Yoongi replied, "I'm sorry, Jennie. I couldn't let him do this anymore."

Jennie just walked straight passed Yoongi and to Taehyung.

"Now, we're done." Jennie said before turning back around.

"Don't forget.. I still have Lisa's secret.." Taehyung said.

That pissed Jennie off even more. She hated hearing the bad things people said about Lisa,she turned to face Taehyung.

"Out of all the pain you've made me put Lisa through, that wouldn't hurt her. That would be nothing to her." Jennie said before walking back to Yoongi.

"You need to leave." He said quickly.

"What? Why?" Jennie asked.

"Security guards are coming. Take the back gate." Yoongi said.

"No, this is as much my fault as it is yours." Jennie argued glancing to two security guards who were gonna cross their path soon.

"Jennie, please!" Yoongi said, "It was my fight, It was my fist that went straight to his face, you've been through enough, knowing the principal he'd probably expel you."

"I don't care if I get expelled! You're my friend and it was my fight first." Jennie said.

"Jennie you can't get expelled!" Yoongi argued.

"Why not?! This all happened because of me!" She yelled.

Yoongi took a deep breath.

"You still need to fight for Lisa. I fought for you, now it's your turn." Yoongi said, "If you get expelled that defeats the whole purpose of my fight, please Jennie."

Jennie finally saw where Yoongi was coming from.

She glanced over to Taehyung who was already passed out.

"He's still breathing." Yoongi said, "I would hurt him, for hurting you, but I would never.. you know..."

Jennie nodded.

"Hey." Yoongi said.

She looked up with tear filled eyes.

"I'll be okay. And so will he, out of all the lies he's told he had this coming. Oh and say hi to Lisa for me.. I miss her as my friend.." Yoongi said.

"I will.." Jennie mumbled, "One day I will.."

"I'll see you soon.." Yoongi said knowing he'd probably get sent to Juvie for making Taehyung lose conscious and breaking a few bones.

Jennie then hugged Yoongi, now crying on his shoulder.

"I'll see you soon.." she mumbled.

She then took off and went towards the back gate.

Yoongi fought for her. He fought for all the pain Taehyung caused her and Lisa. And he was a fucking idiot for it. As predicted he did get himself into juvie and Jennie visited at times. She wasn't going to let him down though, she was gonna try to fight for Lisa.. and so she did try.

-

"I'll tell you some other time." Jennie said. Why didn't I tell her? Fuck. She thought to herself. "Yoongi says hi though."

"Okay.. tell him I say hi too." Lisa said.

"He misses you.. as a friend I mean.." Jennie mumbled.

"I miss him too." Lisa admitted.

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologized.

"For me missing him?" Lisa asked in confusion, tilting her head to the side like a puppy.

"No." Jennie said, now looking into Lisa eyes.

Her heart was pounding. She was nervous. Her throat getting dry. She was tapping her hand on her leg quickly.

"For taking him away from you." Jennie said.

Lisa stared at her.

Jennie was scared. Why is she staring? Did I mess up? Shoot shoot shoot..

"You didn't." Lisa said.

"I did though." Jennie said.

"No, Tae did." Lisa said.

"What do you mean?"

Lisa then pulled out an envelope from her bag.

"Jimin gave me this yesterday, he said it was from Yoongi."

Then Lisa pulled her into a hug.

What the fuck?

Jennie hugged back.

"It's okay." Lisa mumbled.

"I'm sorry, for hurting you." Jennie said still confused. What the fuck did Yoongi say?

Lisa's ice cold heart was starting to melt from those words. For so long that was all she wanted to hear. Countless nights crying, multiple scars, tears, and marks on the wall from punching it too hard from not being able to hear those words.. and now she finally has.

"I— it's okay.." Lisa whispered holding Jennie close because she could now feel the warm tears on her neck and she could hear the quiet sobs.

"So we're okay now?" Jennie asked.

Lisa hesitated a bit before replying.

"I guess so."

"I'll tell you." Jennie said pulling away from the hug, wiping her tears.

"Tell me?" Lisa asked.

"Why.. I did it.." Jennie said, " from my point of view one day.."

"One day.." Lisa repeated.

"Just not today." Jennie said.

-

A/N

It sucked making Taehyung a dick because I love him lol.

Things are going good, for

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading <3

- jiminsxtitania

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.9K 1.2K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend
121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...
405K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
589K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...