Cesar Diaz Imagines

By xpoppy4

Has anyone else been obsessed with the Netflix show? Cause I know I have. Imagines on the "On My Block" hotti... More

1 - cute
2 - you okay?
3 - text
4 - give me one reason
5 - oops
6 - protector
7 - hi
8 - what are you trying to say?
9 - i think about you ... all the time
10 - dance with me
11 - clothing is optional
12 - doubt
13 - im not safe
15 - almost caught
16 - Halloween Confession
17 - fake boyfriend for 5 minutes
18 - distraction
19 - sexy negotiations
20 - stalker alert
21 - why me?
22 - shot
23 - caught
24 - let me go with you
25 - breakup then makeup
26 - i think im in love
27 - it wasn't a lie
28 - Oscar's love for Cesar makes me cry
29 - a tug at the heart strings
30 - late night interruptions
31 - back again
32 - morning after
33 - interrogation
34 - y/n 2.0
35 - meet Ray
36 - Monse's approval
37 - meet Vero
38 - window meetings
39 - rival kidnapping

14 - secret text

6.9K 150 9
By xpoppy4

A mini party was held in your room once the school had found out the dance was canceled. You knew it was wrong to see Cesar in secret while he was with Monse but no matter how far you stretched to get away from him, you always found yourself springing back like elastic.

To avoid any accidents that might lead to your secret coming out, you sat on the couch on one end of the room while he stood on the other side of the room.

Cesar // 10:43 pm
Hey

You look up from your phone and furrow your brows together and mouth, "what," to him. He locks eye contact with you and gives you that mischievous smile that's now made you skeptical. What was he going to do?

He tilts his head a tiny bit and presses something on his phone that's made your phone buzz between your fingertips immediately after. His mischievousness turns into a large smile that showcased his perfectly aligned teeth.

You look back down and see a text notification from Cesar at the top of the screen.

Cesar // 10:45 pm
I love you

You exhale deeply and look back up to see him still smiling. You also break into a smile. What could you say? It was contagious.

"I love you too," you mouth discretely making sure no one had seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...
337K 7.1K 28
A story about Kindness. **** I tried to follow along the On My Block storyline so if you haven't seen it, here's my spoiler alert. The only characte...
4.9K 126 22
"is it narcissistic to be obsessed with your own show" "no the feeling is mutual" ( multi!oc + heartstopper cast ) | 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 : 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴�...
196K 4.3K 47
Unconditionally, I will love you unconditionally... [On My Block] [Oscar Díaz] [Started: November 2018] [Published: December 2018] [Finishe...