sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

By jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... More

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~40~

709 20 0
By jcwrxtes

Aria's POV

The car came to a stop a few streets away from our destination. I took a deep breath as I turned around and looked at my team from the driver's seat.

I looked at them all with sincerity and emotion and they all nodded in response, knowing what I wanted to say.

I love you all and good luck

I looked at Jordyn in the eye and she nodded. Her eyes went glassy but she knew better than to cry in the middle of a mission, so she wiped her eyes and then held her machine gun firmly before sparing me a glance and then hopping out of the van.

I looked at the door she exited from for a second in thought and then followed after her.

The warehouse was locked like we expected so we entered through the grill door which was easy to break through without leaving much damage or traces.

We carefully scoped out the area before gathering it was empty. I smiled in success and then signaled the team to do their jobs.

I opened the crated seeing piles of weapons. I signaled the boys to set up their explosives. The crates were for delivery and sadly they weren't going to reach their destination fast enough to not explode.

I watched the boys stuff the larger guns with small but lethal explosives so that when Nigel checks the crates, he doesn't find anything suspicious.

James nodded, telling me he was finished and so did Ryan who had planted a bomb in the office. One again he had put the explosives in a previously locked shelf which they wouldn't check because it was locked.

I beckoned them to come upstairs with me before checking up on Andre and Danika.

They were carrying the most important explosive of them all and I watched them carefully load the guns with explosives before closing the crate under the stairs. I smiled in success when all of a sudden we heard cars pull up outside.

I immediately looked at James who was already looking at his iPad which gave him access to the cameras in the warehouse.

"James?" I asked, looking at him for an explanation.

"Shit" He said, looking at me. "Nigel has obviously sent some men to inspect the place. We have to get out of here" He said hastily.
I scanned our surroundings for an exit.

"How?" I asked him.

He looked at the blue prints again and then signaled us to follow him.

"There's a back door here which will lead us outside" he said and I ushered the team to follow him.

I could hear men opening the warehouse doors and I made them quicken their pace.

"The door is broken. Scan the place" Someone yelled and I groaned inwardly. I glared at Andre but he avoided my stare.

The fucker forgot to fix the door.

I heard footsteps coming far behind me as the team made their way outside. I turned around knowing a man would come around the corner soon and rat us out. I whipped out my knife

The team whisper-yelled for me to come with them but I just shook my head, telling them to go back to the car.

I resumed my task and as if on cue, a man walked around the corner and I slit his throat, catching him and then pulling him into a random room.

I lay his body down and then answered Jordyn's pleas for me to get out of there through the microphone.

"I'm coming" I whispered. "But I'm going to get them off your trail. You guys go" I urged her, pulling out my weapons.

"No we aren't leaving you." James piped in but I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. You're pregnant" Jordyn chimed in again, trying to reason with me.

"Well then guess what?" I asked sighing.

"What?" they all asked obviously listening to our conversation.

I exited the room, creeping around the warehouse.

"Mummy has to go kick some ass" I smirked, and just as I said that, a man snuck up behind me but I dropped him quickly. I grinned feeling the sadist in me reappear.

It will never disappear will it?

Two men across the hall saw me and I silently groaned to myself.

Fuck.

I pulled out my other knife that has brilliant aero dynamics before throwing them at the two men, seeing them drop as it pierced their throats. I walked over to them, retrieving my knives and then changed hallway.

I waited, hiding in the shadows, knowing that the two men had already contacted the rest. I held my dagger tightly and switched my other with a gun.

I heard a clamor of footsteps coming down the hall and I braced myself. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, taking the 15 seconds I had to pay attention to the prince or princess in my stomach.

I placed my hand on my bare belly, feeling the skin underneath my palm.

I could just see my mother looking down on me right now. I could see her annoyed expression and her thoughts. She would be thinking about how relaxed she was when she was pregnant with me and then comparing it to now.

Don't worry mum, I'm thinking the same thing.

What a generation of royals.

A man came around the corner and I dug my dagger into his neck before pulling it out swiftly and then plunging it into another man's chest.

"She's here" A man yelled but I dropped him quickly. Three bullets blasted from my gun and hit my targets in the chest. I smiled, thinking I should get a move on.
I remembered that the bombs were set to go off in 100 minutes and I only had about 90 minutes now.

I huffed.

Better be quick.

I flattened myself against the walls and kept creeping in the shadows. I hid myself behind a crate but when I looked to my left, I realized someone had already perched themselves there.

An unrecognizable face smirked down at me. I didn't know who he was but I definitely knew he wasn't an ally. He gripped my arm harshly and before I could cut his fingers off for touching me, he brought me into the vision of 7 men who miraculously appeared in the last 5 seconds.

The rest of his 'team' furrowed their eyebrows at me until they apparently caught some sort of recognition and smirked.

"Well what do we have here" A freshly shaved man emerged from behind the small crowd and grasped my chin with his long disgusting fingers. I cringed and jerked my head away, before grabbing my dagger and tearing the flesh of the man holding me.

He screamed and collapsed, holding onto his chest.

"You bitch" He spat.

I didn't spare him a glance though and focused on the man in front of me and the others aiming their guns at me, alert.

"Aria Watson. What a pleasure to meet such a woman of stature and skill" The man greeted me and kissed my hand with a harsh grip on my hand.

I was about to slash him too but as soon as I raised my arm, the sound of several guns cocking hit my ears and I retracted my arm. The man smirked.

"You are quite a prize. Everyone has been looking for you" He said. I jerked my hand away from his grasp and he smirked.

I glared at him, knowing I couldn't get out of this situation without help or a deep wound which wasn't an option for me.

The man pressed a finger to his earpiece and spoke.

"Boss we have caught one" He said. Oh so he isn't the boss.

"The famous Aria Watson herself" He smirked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes, glaring at him with all my might and maybe even my baby's might even though it hasn't even formed a shape yet.

The man nodded to his orders and then gripped my arm. Great I probably already have finger prints on my arm and now I have bruises.

"Tie her up and make sure she doesn't escape. She's very naughty" He says and I cringe visibly at his sexual undertone.

Disgusting pig.

Don't worry baby, I won't let him hurt you. I thought and subconsciously rubbed my stomach but only for a second to not draw attention to it.

There were a lot of cruel and disgusting bastards in this world and I happened to run into most of them.

I sighed as I sat in the chair, being watched by people.

Suddenly, there was a huge commotion a few meters away and being the idiots they are, they left me with two guards.
A flicker in the window caught my attention. Rose's head peaked over and she smiled at me. I smirked to myself, knowing I was okay.

I smirked at the two men in front of me and it seemed to make them uncomfortable because they kept glancing away from me. Finally, one of them mustered up the courage to put aside their obvious intimidation of me and one spoke.

"What are you smirking at" he asked, gritting his teeth but you could still hear a sense of fear behind his voice.

Rose and Andre crept down the stairs and just as they were behind my rivals I shrugged at the men in response.

"You tell me" I mocked a thinking face and in a split second, the knives underneath their necks jerked harshly.

I smirked as Rose untied me and Andre gave me more weapons and ammo.

I nodded in thanks and then urged them to go out the door, but we were too late.

"Where do you think you are going?" A new voice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 17 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
426 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
36.9K 832 23
Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀʀɢᴀʀᴇᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜ...
6.5K 188 51
The second part of the series reveals the infamous assassins Aria and Harry falling back into the shoes of their old personalities. Turning back into...