The Tangled Assistant

By thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... More

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 5

672 34 1
By thefortforced30

Lucas

I could see her.

The way she danced.
The way those hips moved suited her best and by that I had never seen anyone give a dick twitching lap dance to an empty chair as she did.

I turned around walking to the bathroom to clean my face with definitely ice cold water.

This has been a long day and yet it wasn't about to be finished.

Anais~~

I could care less that the boss was in a shitty mood but shouting at everyone at different times didn't add up.

We did nothing and yet he was throwing his anger and tantrum to his employees for a whole week.

Since the morning he fired Emery and and Leonia whose name happened to be the girl who was bent over doing the dirty on an office table.

Immediately when he fired them he told me to make a letter and give a file to Liza in which she could later send to the recruiting department and publishing department for the new position that had to be filled.

Exactly five minutes after he left telling me to write he came back asking me why I wasn't done angrily banging on my table.

For such a disbelief I ignored him knowing very well that if he threw a tantrum he was no better than me as I could get aggravated easily with such stupid things or innocent blaming.

When the only word I replied was sorry sir and went back to taking my anger out of his poor innocent keyboard he walked out slamming the door as he did so.

And hasn't been in a good mood after.

Shaking my head after the busy day when I was done I removed the pin that was holding my braids together and let them loose.

I wasn't about to go anywhere for lunch as I had packed a sandwich and a bottle of water which did me great in giving me energy in less than three minutes and that resulted to me dancing on this poor chair that I was sure if it was actually a male he would be rocking a boner out of it.

Music was blaring in my earphones and I went all crazy when animal by trey songz came in making me go completely mad.

I had no worries  as the door was locked and no one was going to enter inside there and see me like this.

Being a working mother had all the cons of not going to club every weekends.
So taking all my energy and frustration on dancing and twerking was doing some good things to me.

When half an hour was done I kept my phone down walked down the hall to the ladies room and washed my face from any sweat and sprayed my armpits once again.

I knew very well that the little makeup I had kept on was gone and that I looked bare.
I could care less though.

Tucking my blue blouse into my pants again I washed my face one more time patted it with a tissue and walked back to the office.

My head was wrapped in my many things one being that maybe Mr Regonzili could have called me and I wasnt inside the office.

I mean I would get another tantrum and a very good shouting like I was some eight Years old stolen candy and cookies from the dont touch jar.

Yes my mother had those lining up on her counter.

Then it all stopped when I bumped into a wall wondering when a wall was built but when the heaven smelling cologne filled my nostills and the manly smell filled the air with my hands touching his chest I stepped back and my vision cleared more to him standing in my doorway.

"Oh sorry sir I didn't see you there" I said looking at him.

His face was blank as he looked at me from head to toe making me shift my weight.

"Why don't we talk in my office" he said gesturing with his hand towards his office and once we reached there since I reached before him he told me to have a sit.

"Ever had lessons of pole dancing?" He asked intensely looking at me.

Eye to eye

My mind was blank for a moment looking at him.

He looked clean shaven.
That face.
I wouldn't mind running my fingers on it.

Clearing my throat I looked at him raising a questioning brow.

"No" I answered truthfully.

I haven't and neither was I planning to go there.
I was too much of a lazy ass to do that.

"Then what do you call what you were doing there a little while in you office" he said licking his lips.

His pink full lips.
I blinked twice to get rid of the gut clenching feeling that I suddenly got.

I crossed my legs.

What did he keep me under?
A sexual spell?

"What getting sexual aren't we?" He asked looking at me whose mind was still trying to compensate whatever he was saying.

All I saw was lips moving and drenched panties.

"I dont know what you are talking about" I said ready to leave or else I wasnt going to make it out of here with a proper walk or non swollen lips.

"Oh I think you know very well what I am talking about" he said cornering me in the chair I was sitting on his face mare inches away from mine.

Air got knocked out of me for a moment.

As his mint breath hit my face like a hot iron.

"This is inappropriate" I managed to say wondering when I formed a proper sentence.

"Fuck appropriate" he said moving away from me as he leaned on the table looking at me with a smirk.

Devilious smirk that make my insides chunk and dampen.

I was screwed.

I needed to get the hell out of this office.

Standing up to face him with a stern look I turned giving him my back and walked ready to walk out until I noticed that the door was closed.

Shit.

Smart move mister.

Now I was trapped with no means of way to get out only with his permission or fulfilling whatever he wanted me to do.

"Who told you to stand Miss" he said standing right behind me.

I could feel his semi hard member pressed against my back right at the tail of my backbone

Fuck.

I arched my back I needed more.

What was happening to me.

This wasn't who I was.

I mean I haven't been sexually active for the last three to four years past and every man that came along had me either regretting why I accepted a date or dumping him due to the overload amount of time I spent with my kid.

And whenever it got too far it was kissing and I would feel a guilt feeling of leaving my son and giving all the attention to another male and it would end there but this guy had me ready to bow down and go all bitch chained on him as long as he was talking.

I closed my eyes expecting more and he did give it to me as he brought his hand on my chest caressing the sensitive skin of my breasts under my unbuttoned blouse and unclasped bra.

When did he open them.

He was kissing my neck trailing kisses down to my collar bone until he turned me around and began kissing between my breasts trailing an amount of love bites and hickeys.

I was a moaning mess in which resulted me into a spank as he rubbed the spot he hit.

That seemed to do everything left in me and I bit my lower lip due to the force of pleasure it sent into my lower body.

"We wouldn't want anyone hearing us now would we?" He asked a smirk playing on his already wet lips which made me suck my bottom lip that I was biting into.

Shaking my head no he crashed his lips into mine thrusting his tongue into my mouth a sexual desire going unnoticed as he cupped my ass lifting me up to his waist where my part connected with his hard member making me moan into his mouth.

I started grinding my hips on our full clothed but aroused bodies making him hiss with a grunt and that was when a knock erupted to the room making us freeze and untangle out connected bodies.

"Shit" I said looking at him who rocked a smirk even when being caught.

" I gotta go
Open the door I need to go fix my bra and blouse!" I said and with a press on the small ass remote he had the door connecting our offices opened and I hurried out of his and when he made sure I was gone with the door quietly closed he opened the other and began chanting with whoever was knocking.

Quickly fixing my blouse bra and making sure my pants were okay I let out a breath of relief through gritted teeth.

I was already craving his touch.

Biting my mouth with closed eyes I opened to find Mr Regonzili sitting on one of the available chairs in front of me with a smile playing on his lips.

The one that said I had you at a point and I know I am going to have you even next time.

"In bliss indeed" he said his voice sparkling something inside of me.

Cupping my chin with my head forward on the table and arms placed there cupping my head for support I smiled at him.

"Yes indeed Lucas" I said his name sedussively making sure so start it with a whisper and finish with a firm s.

He growled

Territorial growing while looking at me his eyes darkened to now a now moss green colour.

I was in for trouble those were the same eyes I was seeing when he cornered me.

"Say it again" he said standing up.

"What Lucas?" I said innocently and that innocence earned me a neck tug with a dominant kiss that left me breathless.

"Next time you will have more" he said looking at my lips.

And then at me.

"Even a little bit extra of bonus" he said and with that he walked out of my office leaving the door closed.

What was happening to me.

I needed to stay away from that man but that was nearly impossible due to the fact that he was my boss and he had started to be popping in my office out of nowhere for nothing or even call me in his just to tell me shit.

By three I was done with files work and I was ready to go home when Liza entered my office with a knock begging me to take the two files she was holding to Mr Regonzili as she went along ranting on how we have been friends and I should help a friend in need when she saw my face ready to argue and disagree.

"Fine" I said giving her and she squealed giving me a hug saying how I saved her life as she skipped happily outside my office sending me into the lion's den.

"Mr regonzili" I knocked on the door and entered inside.
I was greeted with black hair and a voice that said have a sit.

I sat there for Atleast six minutes with him acting as if I wasn't there and as if my presence didn't linger in the room.

"Mr Regonzili I brought the files" I said loudly on purpose making him look at me with an annoyed look.

"I see that" he said standing up.

"Let me see them" he said handing them to him he purposely kept them on the table behind him and dismissed me.

Rolling my eyes I stood ready to leave and go when he turned me around make him look at him then kissed me.

"Next time I won't be so kind.
Now have a good evening" he said returning to his desk and left me wandering to my office with a blank and foggy mind.

Yes for the sake of the sexual tension I was struck and by struck I was struck hard.

Taking my bag and arranging my desk I walked out of the office took the elevator down the lobby and left ready to go pick my baby at my mom's then go home.

Pulling up at the house I grew up in with memories of my devil self as a kid who disturbed and never let her parents live in peace flashed in my mind and a smile came across my lips.

Then there was the whooping I got in which gave me back a frown and a laugh at the moment.

Yes I was a stubborn kid with a bone of not getting enough.

"Mamaaaaa I'm here" I said out loud making sure to drag the last two letters just for the sake of annoying my mother.

"Do not try me girl.
You are not too old to get a whooping" she said descending the stairs with my baby in her hands.

"He is just from eating his favourite sandwich and make sure to feed him well" she said handling me my son who was more than excited to see me and kissed me.

"Someone missed their mommy" I said poking his nose.

"There is a family gathering on Saturday" my mother said looking at me making sure it got it properly because last time I didn't attend and let's say that I paid for that a fine amount of pain.

Do not joke with my mother's pinches.
They will send you to hell and back with your funeral bells ringing in your ears.

"Yes ma'am" I said mocking a salute.

"Dont ma'am me I am telling you this and if you miss it this time I won't be so easy on you" she said with a stern finger pointing at me.

"If the unwanted woman comes again charging at my baby with words mom in won't hesitate to grill her black ass on the roaster okay?" I said with a smile making my mother laugh.

I was as serious as a rabbit running away from an eagle.

"Dont you worry about her.
Let's just say she got a warning that won't make her think of coming back or looking at us the way she did" my mother said packing some cookies while giving me her back.

Excitement bubbled into me.

Yaaay sweets.
I was having a sweet tooth at the moment and that seemed to take my mind away from Lucas for a moment.

"Bring a friend or two since Malia already knows and might bring one too" she said handing me the container full of them.

"She knew before me?" I asked feigning hurt.

I wasn't surprised even.
She was a better listener and even better kid to my mom than I was.

"Yes she knew five minutes ago now go I need to sleep" she said ushering me away from the house.

"Is dad here" I asked a smirk playing on my face.

Nasty

"No now bye" she said closing the door at my face.

And next to me I heard a giggle.

Looking down at him I let out a chuckle lifted him in my arms and walked to the car.

"How about jollof for dinner baby?" I asked and he clapped his hands in excitement from hearing the name of the food.

"Good now be a good boy and don't give mama a hard time" I said then started the car heading home.

I was craving someone's touch again and that seemed to do me no damn good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.4K 64
[ Daily Updates ] Opposites attract? Opposites collide.. She didn't trust men. She didn't trust Trust. She lived in pain and had learnt to thrive in...
16.6K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
830K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
671K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...