Mad Love | Park Jimin โœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 โ€ข psychopath park jimin au โ€ข He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

14; Wild night, tonight (2)*

85.2K 3K 7K
By kingguk_

author's note: WARNING

sexual content ahead in this chapter. you can be easily triggered, if you're sensitive and pure i'd like you to skip this chapter. if you're not so pure like me, then go ahead and enjoy the little tease i've for you (;

CHAPTER 14

_

"Fuck, calm down a little, will you?" He moans against his mouth, running his hands through his silky soft hair.

"Oh, shut up," He groans, pushing his bottom half against his growing area between his legs. He roughly pulls out the shirt which is ticked in nicely in his pants. His mouth exploring every inch of his mouth.

The kiss became sloppy and wet but their hunger for each other has not yet calmed. Their tongue fighting for dominance, though Taehyung gave up and let Hoseok take the lead, he lets him dominate him in his best friend's big ass closet.

"Hoseok," He lets out a whiny moan. His voice deep yet low as he places small, wet kisses across his jaw and moving to his neck. "God, it's pathetic but you moaning my name is so much better," Hoseok groans, digging his fingers in Taehyung's skin around his waist.

Taehyung digs his fingers into his scalp, breathing heavy, eyes shut tight, as Hoseok kisses and sucks all over his neck and beautiful collar bone. He bites his bottom lip hard to not to make any loud noise as he's a little ashamed of it.

The low vibration breaks their small little play which comes from Hoseok's phone kept in his jean's back pocket. He groans, irritated and pulls him away from Taehyung. He pulls out his phone immediately checking the time on the stop watch, "Five minutes up, we still have two minutes left," He informs, catching his breath.

Taehyung nods his head, "Okay," He replies in a soft and low voice. His hair is a mess, his shirt is a mess even he himself is a mess. He gathers up the courage to look up at the beautiful boy standing in front of him, hair a mess like his, shirt a mess like his, but is he also a mess like he is?

"Are you-" Taehyung cuts him off.

"Bisexual," He answers him not breaking off the eye contact.

"And you?" Taehyung gaze becomes soft when he sees Hoseok rubbing the back of his neck. "I am straight," Hoseok tells.

It will be a lie, if Tae said it doesn't hurt but what was he thinking. It was just a game, a fun game for the night in a big closet, that's it. But what Hoseok doesn't know, he was the first guy to kiss Taehyung not the first kiss but first guy he did something like this with.

And he doesn't regret it one bit.

Hoseok decreases the distance between them, holding his hands above Taehyung's head as he was caught off guard. "Thinking about me," Hoseok catches his bottom lip between his teeth, teasingly.

Taehyung shakes his head, "No," Cute.

Hoseok cups his face, rubbing his thumb against his bottom lip softly. "I am straight but something about you is telling me to go all gay for you," Eyes widen in shock but Hoseok didn't give much time for him to respond and harshly presses his lips on his, kissing him passionately.

_

The closet door opens, cheers, gaps and loud whines fills up the whole room around. Your eyes land on the two messed up boys, shirt wrinkled up, hair messes up, lips swallow and a pink tint on their cheeks.

"Hand me the money, bitch. You lost the bet," Hani snickers, wiggling her palm in front of Yoona, who's cursing under her breath. But most importantly, you are in a daze of how they both changed in a matter of few minutes.

Before stepping into the closet, they both were glaring each other.

Inside the closet, they both were eating each other's mouth.

After stepping out of the closet, they both can't meet eye with anyone.

"It's indeed a wild night, tonight," Jimin says softly, smirking at his best friends. They both sigh, sitting down on the separate sofas across one another. You smile, staring at Taehyung as his meet yours but he quickly looks away as he was beyond flustered already.

Yoona sighs deeply, "Alright, let's get on with the second round, shall we," She smirks, spinning the glass bottle once again.

Taehyung's phone vibrated in his hand, he check it quickly and it's none other than Hoseok.

"Wanna continue what we started today?"

"Are you serious?"

Taehyung looks up to see Hoseok eyes softening. He nibbles on his bottom lip, nervously.

"I want to try,"

"Don't hurt me"

This time Hoseok looks up at him, eyes softening. He immediately, types his message without thinking any further.

"That's not even the last thing i'd do to you"

"I'm up for it"

"Meet me at the parking lot in 5 min"

They both look around, everyone's busy playing the game. As the next pair is Hani and some boy name, Yoongi. who's Jimin's friend and doesn't go to their college. Jimin invited few of his friends outside of college, just to bring fun to the party more.

Sneakily, they both walk out of the room. One by one.

And the next thing is two friends, making out passionately at the back seat of the car.

"You're not even gay, are you sure? I mean, are you bisexual like me," Taehyung says, breathing heavy. His bare chest, rising up and down.

Hoseok is laying on top of him, breathing the same way as Taehyung. "Never in my life, I found someone as beautiful as you under me," He says, making Taehyung blush and heart beat faster than it's already. If it's possible.

Hoseok gulps down, pushing away the blonde hair sticking up Taehyung's forehead because of the sweat, "I think, I am gay for you,"

He leans down and starts kissing him passionately as Taehyung runs his hands all over his naked back.

_

"Gay, I need more gay action please," Yoona whines, slapping his palm against the table. You eyed her weirdly, scoffing. Almost everyone's done, except you, Jimin, Hani and Jeongguk.

"Can we send Jeongguk and Jimin together in the closet?" Yoona giggles at her own thoughts. Both the boys, look at each other. Looking away, uncomfortable by the whole situation.

You smirk, thinking about it. But it soon fades away, hearing what Yoona next said,

"Or maybe me and Y/N can have some fun," Yoona moves a little closer to you, biting her lip. Her hand rests on your knee which you push away kindly.

You smile fake, "No, thanks. I'm good," You say, rejecting her as politely as you can.

She pouts her bottom lip, blinking her eyes, "Oh, but i'm better and i can show you,"

Yoona giggles again, moving towards you but someone hold her back. You look at the him, Jimin hold her back. "Enough of this stupid game," He says calmly, taking Yoona away from me.

"No, let me kiss Y/N," She whines, wiggling under Jimin's grip. Your eyes widen at her reaction.

She digs her sharp nails into Jimin's hand, making him cry out loudly. He immediately pushes her away from him, hissing in pain. You get up, quickly stepping back as Yoona eyed you with lustful eyes.

"What the fuck?" You curse, scrunching up your nose in disgust. You loved being gay but never with Yoona.

You step back, hitting against Jeongguk's front. You look back at him, he's already looking at you with hooded eyes. "And we slammed again into each other," He mumbles softly.

But before you can say anything, you hear a loud screech. You look in front Yoona and Hani are pulling out each other's hair.

"She is only gay for me, bitch,"

"Shut up, you ugly hoe. Y/N is my gay mate,"

You hear both the girls, fighting over you. Not believing your eyes, or even what you are hearing. You shake off your head and decide to step between them and stop this mess already.

"Yah-" You step forward but was pull back by a strong arm. "Don't" Jeongguk whisper against your ear.

"She is my best friend," You hear hani's loud voice.

"Who cares?" Yoona answer back.

You feel your head spinning with all the noises around, so you let Jeongguk hold you tight. But before you can do anything. You hear a loud whine, looking back to the scene.

You see Hani puking, all over Jimin's shirt. He's purely shocked by what just happened and the next moment Hani passed out on the floor. A disgusted face, that's the expression Jimin's face holding right now.

"Jimin, Hani," Eyes wide, you're panicking.

"Y/N, Just stay here. I'll quickly go and change," Jimin says, rushing out of the room while unbuttoning his dirty shirt.

You step forward to go with him but a crazy, alcoholic Yooni stands in front of her with crazy hair.

"Now, we can make out. To be honest, i was never into Jimin, I'm into you. Tsk, you're to blind to see it, but now you know," She smirks, walking towards you as you step back.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Yoona," You want to laugh in this situation and make it funny but you can't when you see the kind of looks, she's giving you right now. "Nothing. I always wanted to kiss you and tap that beautiful ass of yours," Yoona giggles, stretching her arms out to hold you but

Jeongguk's fast enough to pull you back. You let out a huff, gluing your body against his as a protection because it may sounds ridiculous but now you're genuinely scared of Yoona. You don't want to kiss her, at all.

"Oh, pretty please," Yoona whines.

Jeongguk wraps his arm around your waist, whispering, "Closet,"

"What," You look at him confused.

"Walk into the closet with me now and you'll be safe,"

You look at him with wide eyes, "Are you-"

Before you can say anything, You feel a hand holding you by your forearm. You turn around to see, Yoona smiling seductively at you.

"Oh my god," You yell loudly, pushing her away.

Holding Jeongguk's hand you walk as fast as you can towards the closest. Walking in first, you breathing heavy and loud. Your heart, beating fast against your chest. You look back, seeing Jeongguk closing the closet door and turning to face you.

Silence, surrounding completely. The air between you and Jeongguk growing thick with unspoken tension. The atmosphere is almost tangible, and you swallow thickly, wetting your lips. The sound of foot padding slowly across the floor caused your heart to skip a beat and toes curling in your open heels.

Jeongguk took his time, he didn't say a word. You look around the huge closet, noticing every small detail to avoid the growing tension around. It seem a lifetime but it was merely few seconds of you and him standing face to face, mouth to mouth, chest to chest.

Saying you are completely sane, will be a lie because you're not. The alcohol you have had is making your head heavy, mouth needy and body warm. But being needy means you'll do anything with Jeongguk?

In Jimin's closet, in this condition.. no way in hell.

"So," Jeongguk speaks low, not making any type of contact with you or your body. His head hanging low, gaze on to his feet or maybe yours. His mind is a mess as it's taking everything in him from pinning you against the shelf and kiss you passionately.

"We have a lot of time," You giggle, shifting a little as your chest brushing gently against his. Jeongguk heats up, your scent enveloped him in a dark haze; mix of alcohol and fresh fruits. And for you his musky cologne and a hint of alcohol overriding your senses completely.

"Where are you from? Seoul or," You try to build up a conversation. A normal conversation to avoid the sexual tension around.

"Busan," Jeongguk simply answers.

"Wah, really? me too. My family lives there," You grow excited. "Even Jimin-ah too," You smile while speaking. After avoiding a crazy chick out, here you're in the closet having a casual talk with a handsome looking boy, Is this all sane to you ?

Jeongguk lets out a deep breath, slamming both his hands, against the wooden shelf, trapping you between them. You flinch a little and breath hitches , when his breath fans against your face as he slowly dips his head in closer to yours. His actions are different and his closeness is foreign to you. It feels as if he is testing your comfort zone.

"Jimin," He mumbles under his breath.

"Jimin,"

"What is that you have with him?" Jeongguk groans, slamming his fist right beside your face, against the shelf.

You don't answer, standing there with lips parted a little. You stare him deeply that's when he looks up at you. Leaning in closer, you grab his shirt's collar tightly.

"We, we shouldn't do this," You say, stuttering. Your words are different from your actions. Your lashes blinking rapidly, your heart beating fast against your chest and his strong scent making you blind by everything.

"Why?" Jeongguk says, breathing out right above your lips. You inhaled the same air that Jeongguk exhaled that tells how close you guys are; your breaths mingled. His forehead coming to rest against yours.

He chuckles bitterly, "Because you belong to Park, huh?"

You look at him, and like always he's already staring at you. Through his messy mop of dark brown hair; his hair smell like peach shampoo. Jeongguk's gaze lock with yours immediately causing your heart rate to skyrocket. He shifts slightly even his hands shifts from the sides to your hips. Clutching the material of your bodycon dress making it rise a little above your upper thigh. His fingers brushes against the skin of your thigh lightly caushing you to gulp down nervously.

Your brain screamed at your body to do something. Anything. Anything to remove yourself from this situation that feels so wrong but very right. You want to push him away and walk out of the closet right away. Yet your feet stand rooted to the spot, the grip around his collar tightens by the time.

Your eyes locked on his, forbidding to move.

"Kiss me,"

"Please, kiss me," You beg, pressing your body against his.

And that's it. That was the moment Jeongguk can't hold back and presses his lips roughly against yours. Catching his bottom lip with your upper lip, you kiss him passionately and he does the same.

You undo few of his shirt's button, revealing his beautiful skin and craved collar bones. Jeongguk moans under your lips and shivers. Your body fold against his beautifully.

You taste like everything he ever imagined but only better. The feel of your lips and your flesh brushing against his are just too overwhelming for Jeongguk. He can barely hold on to his innermost desires; rip your clothes off and taste every inch of your body. But he's trying to hold it in.

Jeongguk wants to suck on your skin so bad.

Jeongguk wants hear you cry of pleasure because of him.

Jeongguk wants his name on your lips.

Jeongguk trails kisses from your shoulders to collar bone, your jaw to the corner of your lips. Hands kneading along your curves. You buck your hips up, moaning. Wanting to feel his arousal between your legs and against your wetness. He's sucking on your neck so good and his tongue is just amazing as he flicks it against your sensitive skin.

His hands make their way to your boobs, cupping them. Giving them a hard squeeze, you whimper softly. Biting your lip hard to not make any loud noise.

Nothing matters to you at the moment, that's the zone you're in.

What matters is, You want Jeon Jeongguk in you.

You feel the heat between your legs, rising. You're wet and the reason behind it is solely.. Jeongguk.

He brushes his lips, moving towards your ear, "Someone's eager already," You feel his breath hitting your ear and the skin below making you weak in your knees. You hide your face, leaning in forward and burying it in the crook of his neck.

"We should not be doing this," You speak against his skin. Reality hitting you slowly. You try to push him away but he only latches on to you. Hugging you tightly, "Too late, it already happened,"

Eyes shut tightly, you feel him. Everything about him feels so wrong to you but you're to high to feel what's right. The warmth radiating through his body to yours is incredibly high. You hug him back, pressing your body against his completely. The closeness between you highly high, not even the air could pass between you guys.

But it didn't last long. As you feel his heat pulling away and the cool air hitting your body again. Your eyes open and you see Jeongguk on the floor with a small cut on his left cheek.

"Je-"

Before you can say or do anything. Jeongguk's pulled up from the floor by none other than Jimin.

"Want to live this life further?" He hisses, grabbing him by the collar. Jeongguk glares at him but doesn't hit him back. You wonder why, you step forward, "Ji-" But he holds up his hand in front of your face, making you shut up right away.

He pulls him close, roughly, "I'm not done with you, not now. Not ever," Jimin says, clenching his jaw muscle tightly. You see his knuckles, turning pale due to the tight hold of Jeongguk's shirt.

Jimin pushes him away as he stumble in few steps shakily. He holds your hand roughly, You hiss but he doesn't care. Jimin is blinded by anger, jealously and what not.

He runs another hand, through his hair. Tilting his head to look at you, "I'm not done with you either,"

He points his finger at Jeongguk, speaking, "Leave, don't say who am i to say that as you're standing inside my closet which is a part of my damn house,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 3 15
"Love without madness, couldn't be Love" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "The first time I laid my eyes on you since at that moment you became mine" grab he...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

43.3K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
192K 7.2K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
13.5K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...