You're My Sister?!?! (A Broth...

By smeff37

A 21 year old International Model who is coming home to Japan to go to her Fathers wedding. Only her parents... More

Character Profile
Surprise!
Its Been A While Ema
Coming Home and Prepping For The Wedding
You're My Sister?!?!
Date with Natsume P1
Date with Natsume P2
NO WAY!!!!!
A/N
The News
Comfort
The Aftermath
A/N
Monday
Fashion Show
Character Profile
Character Profile
Character Profile
What Happened Last Night?
Help!
"Hanging out"
Unkown is calling...
Hurt
Not a Failure
Waking up to you
In Your Arms
Character Profile
Plans
Its Nothing...

No! Sleepy time!

859 14 2
By smeff37

Yuki's POV

I look around to see that everyone is starting to get up. It looks like zombies rising from the dead. Creepy.

*TIMESKIP*

Since my big show was yesterday I have a some time off for relaxation. Basically my days of peace and sleep. I am currently at Natsume and I's apartment laying around petting the cats. Its late. I've laying around all day waiting for Natsume to come home from work. Yes its a Saturday and Natsume has work. Don't judge!

I hear the door knob being turned and I perk up and look towards the door. Natsume opens it and I smile at him.

"Hi babe!" I say enthusiastically. Sitting up I wave.

"Hey" he laughs out at my excitement I then lay back down when a wave exhaustion hits me. "Whats wrong babe?" Natsume asks at my sudden change in attitude.

"I'm tired" I mumble as a stretch and lay down ready to sleep.

"Well why don't you go to sleep on our bed instead of the couch?" he asks

"Nooooo sleepy time on the couch" I say tiredly

"No, on the bed"

"NO couch"

"Yu-"

"SLEEPY TIME!"

"Thats right...on the bed"

"N-"

"I'll be on the bed with you..."

"...mmmmm...FINE" I groan but I stay in place, "but you have to carry me there" I raise my hands like a child saying "up" Natsume sighs and picks me up. I snuggle into his chest as he carries me to our bed. He drops me onto the bed and I whine.

"That was mean!"

He just laughs at me and smiles. He plops himself onto the bed and I snuggle next to him.

"I'll forgive you this once" I mumble but he just
chuckles at me. I lay my head onto his chest and close my eyes.

??? POV

"Oh sweet Yuki I have missed you" I chuckle. I notice someone else come into the room. I frown. Who is this? She waves and after a short conversation they go into the bedroom and snuggle. Hm. This could be a problem. I need to know who this man is and why is he so close to MY Yuki!!

~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but here is the next chapter!

❄️ Snowflake ❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 312 14
This is a Sequel to my first book "Let This Be A Lesson" so if you haven't read that first please check it out! ...
9.6K 337 26
⌐ 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯�...
163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
53.7K 777 41
Name's Tatsu. I'm Ema's older, famous, and drop dead gorgeous sister. I'm also a player, so imagine what it's like living with 13 boys. Anyway read a...