Somewhere // Spot Conlon

By likedogsing

He says there's still a place for us somewhere. How can that be when everything around us is tearing us apar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
AN

Chapter 38

728 8 2
By likedogsing

I've never been so lonely.

Over this past month, I've learned that lonely and alone are two different things.

Alone is having no one present.

Lonely is sad because you have no companions and you've been abandoned.

On the brighter side, I'm living and working with Medda. When Jack explained what happened and showed her a dress I made, she said I could live and work here. I design and make all of her dresses. The boys come to see me every night too. Sometimes, I clean or cook with Maria.

Maria's about the most boring person on this Earth. She's really the only person that doesn't know about me and Spot.

Spot never came here to look for me, but two weeks ago, he came every night to get drunk. Medda wouldn't even let me go into the theater. I had to either be in her dressing room or my room.

I still have feelings for him and no matter how many times I tell myself I'm better off without him, a part of me doesn't want to let go. I miss how he would hold me when I'm crying. Now I just cry looking at the ceiling from my bed. I miss how he would take care of me. Now, I have to take care of my self. I miss how he says he loves me and I would say it back. The only thing leaving my lips now are sobs. I miss his smirk and cockiness. I miss how he'd only kiss me with a French kiss. I miss him and I just staying up to talk to each until I fell asleep. I miss him holding me while I sleep. I wake up to an empty bed now. But most of all, I miss how happy I was with him.

Now, I'm at the brink of killing myself everyday.

Spot was the one who kept me alive. Now, I'm just living in a body that's trying to stay alive, and with a mind that wants to die.

Spot was my happiness, and now he's gone because I didn't help him. He helped me all those times and I left him when he needed help.

"Al? Is that really you?" A voice asks.

I'm helping the bartender, Mr. Sinclair deliver his drinks, so I'm in the house tonight.

"How'd you know and what do you want?" I snap.

"Al, there's only one gypsy with red hair and blue eyes. It's me, it's Ace!"

I frantically scan the room. There he is," Ace, nice talking to you but I have to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 119 43
life cant always be the fairy tale you want it to be, and believe me i know this, but even the tiniest bit of hope, will lead me down the path to sel...
74.1K 1K 23
Sometimes, home is more than just a place.
58.6K 994 38
"I wanna be with you," But some things don't last forever ✩
124K 2K 51
• 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜, 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 :) •ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs: •𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 •𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜 •𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚋�...