Rescuing Cody

By Ocicat8

Terion is a wandering twenty-five year old alpha male. When he returns home to meet the newest arrival in his... More

~Note~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

3.8K 154 24
By Ocicat8

{Sexual content in end}

Cody's POV

I waited for Leon to continue but he didn't he just stared off looking behind me where the woods were and I knew he was missing the mysterious guy.

"That's cool but what happened after he killed the reddish wolf? Did you get his name? Did you talk or did he leave you and go back to his pack? Did you guys um you know, fully mate?" That got Leon's attention and he snapped his blushing face to me and I shrugged innocently.

"Well he had to leave but explained to me that a group of werewolves were attacking his pack so him and some others chased them away but they kept returning so a group of men set out to eliminate them. He said his name was Domarius, I told him my name two but he really had to leave to meet up with the others. I convinced him to meet me again the next day at the same spot and we met up like we planned, it was wonderful I was in total bliss but then he asked me what pack I was from. I told him I was a rogue but some of us rogues joined together so it was like our own pack, he seemed a little hesitant to meet me again but luckily he came back two nights later and we continued meeting." Leon had a dreamy expression on and to be honest I was happy for him, I know he caused me pain but I always thought we'd become friends when I met him the first time.

"I am happy for you, so why did you decide to leave the rouge pack?" I asked him then he turned to a sad and pained expression.

"His father found out," Leon choked out then tears fell from his eyes, he rubbed at then frantically but they kept falling. I pulled him in an embrace and he welcomed me with crying on my shoulder, "I was really torn up, when his father found us we were making out and we probably would've gone all the way! His father was angry that he liked guys but was furious that he was with a rogue, he even attacked me but I was angry at myself and even did something I'd never of thought I'd do!" Leon rolled his sleeve up revealing still red and fresh slash marks, I would've never of pegged Leon as a cutter but that proves just how much you know someone.

"Oh my god Leon!" I cradled his arm in the palm of my hand and ran my fingers down the torn flesh, Leon winced when I touched the edges of the cut but said nothing.

"Leon I'll be with you whenever you need me okay!" I told him and tears welded in his eyes but didn't overflow onto his cheeks.

"Thanks, I'm really sorry that I've hurt you and I promise to make it up to you!" determination filled his voice and I was glad it got off his mind off Domarius for now at least.

"It's okay just promise you won't do what you did to me to others and.." strong arms wrapped around me from behind and I instantly relaxed as I smelt Terion's familiar musk, he nestled his head in the crook of my neck and muttered a hello.

"Hey there to you two, I was just about to finish up then go check on Blair." I informed my mate but he just hummed in the back of his throat which sent pleasurable shivers down my spine.

"Oh well let's go see him shall we?" Terion was about to drag me along to the babies room but I didn't finish Leon and I's conversation so I halted my legs which Terion jolted backwards but not by much and I turned back to Leon. Leon had a sad confused and fearful expression on his face while he was fidgeting with the hem of his green shirt, I gave him a genuine smile then engulfed him in a hug.

"We'll talk later okay? If you need me ask someone where my room is or they can come get me, stay safe!" I bit my lip worried that he was going to hurt himself while in not with him but I knew I couldn't hover around him all the time. Reluctantly I felt Leon nod his head then I let him go and turned around with Terion right on my heels, when we were out of earshot from Leon the questions started.

"Who was that?" Terion practically growled then continued on as I didn't reply, "What's with 'stay safe' is something going on that I should know about?" Terion interrogated me more much to my delight. As we neared the main house I wanted to clear it up before we got into a heated argument and I didn't want Blair to be near that so I spun around and took Terion's hands in mine.

"Don't worry he and I are just friends well new friends, that was Leon," I let it sink in but Terion remained quiet, "He apologized and told me why he hurt me fiscally and mentally, he even told me a deep secret of his. I let go of the past and I decided we could become friends in the near future!" I gave a faint smile to Terion but he remained blank.

After I waited for him to resume his normal self but when he didn't I got fed up and went to see Blair, but when I entered Blair's nursery Vince was cradling Blair in his arms. I was a little jealous that Blair wasn't mine and I couldn't have him all to myself whenever I wanted but I couldn't help but feel happy that Vince was coming around with Blair. I know it must still be hard that Lenore is gone and he wasn't around when we had her funeral, but I knew he already mourned her by the way a smile danced upon his lips.

"Hey Vince, is he asleep?" I approached Vince with caution just incase but when I saw the slight nod of his head I shuffled over to Vince and glanced over his arm, Blair had his lips parted and a finger by his mouth.

"Cody, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you!" Vince sighed as he apologized to me.

"I don't blame you, I probably would've been the same way. So you staying permanently?" I stroked the tiny hairs on Blair's head as I replied to him.

"Yeah I'm staying, I heard that you've been taking care of my boy while I've been umm absent!" Vince turned to me with a curious demeanor and I shyly ducked my head blushing like no tomorrow.

"I'll take that as a yes! But I'm glad he has someone who cares a lot for him, okay enough with this sentimental stuff can you get Terion to accept my offer?" Vince's tone went to loving to business and it had me confused as to what he was talking about.

"What offer?" I asked but as Vince opened his mouth to answer my question Terion's voice cut him off.

"He asked me if I'd take alpha position with him!" I turned around to my mate who was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Alpha, both of yous!" My mouth hung open and for once I had no words for this, Terion stared at me for a long time but them focused his attention on his younger brother.

"Yes! I take your offer for my mates safety," Terion told his brother then addressed me, "Love what do you think of all this?" Now that was a conflicted question, but I knew what the right answer to say was.

"If it protects all of the pack then I'm fine with it, just be careful okay with everything and you must tuotto to me!" I held my head high as I gave him my conditions and Terion unthinkingly accepted what I was asking him. Vince looked like he knew what I wanted but didn't warn his brother about it instead he chuckled and gave me a knowing smirk.

"Let's go! Bye Blair see you later Vince, oh when does Terion have to do the ceremony?" I was almost out the door with Terion when I remembered to asked Vince that.

"After you guys are um done yielding!" Vince tried to keep the smile off his face with little success and luckily Terion didn't catch on so I nodded pulling Terion to our room.

I locked the door when we were inside then turned to Terion smirking, I raised an eyebrow but already knew what he thought. He thought he was going to be in control not going to happen and if he sticks to his word maybe I'll give him what he wants!

I felt a twisted grin placed upon my lips and Terion looked at me confused so I decided to let him in on what's going to happen.

"You know you shouldn't agree to everything so easily like when you agreed to tuotto to me!" Terion still was confused so with little effort I let my wolf pull to the surface and he pushed my mate to the bed so I climbed on top of him straddling his waist.

"I like where this is going!" Terion whispered to me but I corrected him.

"No you won't, tuotto means yield!" I smirked. While Terion let my words sink in I let my claws extend and let one finger trace the top of Terion's shirt then with one swift yank it shredded down the middle. I went my lips as I lowered my face to his stomach, when I ran my tongue up Terion's stomach then circled them around his nipples which he gasped with pleasure that was building up.

"But I'm the do....min...ant!" Terion panted out not forgetting my earlier words, I nipped at his collarbone then sucked on his nipples. I tugged them in my teeth making Terion arch his body to mine and a burst of power swelled inside of my chest.

I sucked greedily on his flesh as Terion had his eyes closed, his fingers woven around the strands of my hair pulling every time I'd bite his pebbled bud.

"Oh god!" Terion moaned, thankfully forgetting our positions so I snaked my hands down his pants.

Once I touched his heat he growled loudly but when I looked at him he still had his eyes closed. I decided to continue and when I started stroking his hardening length Terion's growling grew frequently. A thought entered my mind which had me grinning from ear to ear and I definitely knew Terion wouldn't like it, so when I jerked my hand from my mates pants he gave off a warning growl and glared down at me. I pretended I didn't notice and got off of him which didn't help Terion's predicament, as I walked away from him heading to the bathroom I was pulled backwards by non other than Terion.

"Where do you think you going!" Terion demanded but I shook off his hand on my bicep and continued to make my way to the bathroom.

Without stopping or turning back to him I simply replied, "Showering, strip and join me!" I ordered him and right before I entered the archway of the bathroom he growled under his breath.

I turned on the shower knob and made sure the temperature was just right, water poured out of the shower head as I quickly removed my clothes and slipped into the warm water. It soothed my tense muscles and I sure had some tension, by ordering Terion around I hoped he'd forgive my demanding attitude.

I really wanted to be more open and carefree with everyone and that's why I hoped that Terion would present himself to me without any boundaries, I wanted to explore my dominant side with my mate and no one else.

I snapped the cap open off a shampoo bottle and squeezed a good amount of it into the palm of my hand, I lathered the milky concoction into my scalp. When two hands overlapped mine and took over lathering it into my hair, I jumped making a familiar chuckle escape the man's mouth behind me.

"Didn't you say come join me?" Terion whispered at the side of my neck, I nodded meekly biting my bottom lip. As Terion continued to rub the shampoo into my hair I wondered how I could open up by making Terion offer his body to mine, I don't think I could top him so I didn't even suggest it. Instead I turned around and let my head fall back which made the soap wash away down my naked flesh and swirl down the drain at the bottom of the walk in shower.

Before I thought it over in my mind I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Terion's lips, it felt as if I would devour them as I sucked greedily on his swelling red lips. My hands automatically traveled down to his firm ass and I gripped it making Terion groan, I circled his ass cheeks but slipped a hand more south and when my fingers found what they were looking for Terion stiffened at the mere touch. My fingers circled his pucker and I chucked when I realised he's never has anyone touch this, he was considered the top and I didn't doubt he's never been the bottom. With my other hand I palmed his swollen cock standing at attention neglected and waiting for tightness to surround it. Thankfully my fingers were wet so I carefully eased one into Terion's untouched hole and past the tense muscle ring, Terion didn't say anything to stop me when I continued to explore his insides. I moved my finger around feeling the walls around it but when I brushed a round bulb Terion half gasped half growled making me release my grip on his dripping length, his knees looked like they were about to give out any second but my mate resumed his position and collected himself.

"What was that?" I asked him and Terions gazed flickered to mine, he wetted his lips then answered what I wanted to know.

"Its called the prostate, for gay couples it's very pleasurable." I nodded and wondered if Terion liked me touching it.

"Is it pleasurable for you?" my face twisted and I was concerned that I didn't know enough about male bodies even though I was a male.

"Yes, it's just I've never had another touch it!" Terion admitted and I smiled happily knowing I was the first and only.

Without anymore words I toyed with Terion's prostrate, I grazed it every so often but ventured elsewhere.

If anyone was to see what we were doing in here I'm sure they'd be very confused and might even laugh. Terion was easily twice in weight of me and more masculine than me so I'd be awkward if someone were to find us, me a tiny twink having my fingers up a big beefy man's ass is definitely a odd sight to see.

Terion would moan and arch his back ever time I would hit his prostate and to be truth it was really a turn on for me, my hard on was getting painfully hard so I pulled my fingers from his tight channel. Terion questionably looked at me but I just placed my hands on Terion's shoulders and pushed down on his shoulders with my hands trying to hint to Terion to get on his knees. Without hesitation he lowered himself and once he was all the way down his head stopped in the middle of my chest, Terion's smiled up at me and I could see in his eyes an unknown light shined within.

"Suck me!" I all but whispered but Terion heard me, I knew by the way his eyes darkened and his breath hitched. Without warning he engulfed my entire cock in his mouth then slowly started sucking me off, every time my tip hit the back of his throat I'd squeeze my eyes shut. I never felt such pleasure and with the one I love.

I snapped my eyes open and stared at the blue and gray but smiled when I decided it was true, I did love him and I was finally read for us to be officially official.

"Terion..." I said and no longer fearful because I know I can trust Terion, he was after all my fated mate. When he looked up at me I knew by the flicker in his eyes he knew I was giving him the go ahead on sex. Terion stopped sucking me off and let the head pop out of his mouth, the water had turned warmish cold long ago and goosebumps were already forming a long the skin on my arms. My mate noticed of course and once he reached behind me the drizzle stopped, Terion led me out of the shower and to our bed.

The comforter offered comfort to my still watery body but I knew I'd be dripping with sweat soon enough so I discarded the thought of drying off. Terion went for lube as soon as I was getting myself comfy in the center of our bed, as soon as I heard the snap of the cap nerves and questions filled my body.

"Relax babe." Terion slowly massaged my right thigh trying to calm me down and it seemed to work after a couple silent seconds.

He slicked up his cock then worked one finger and progressed with two then three in me slicking up my canal, when Terion thought I was ready he'd positioned his ready to explode any second dick at my tight bud. I let one last shaky breath out then Terion entered me the head popped in with a lot of effort and it felt very uncomfortable, I was itchy and it felt like he was tearing me open but I made no effort to stop Terion. Thankfully he didn't start to move else I probably would've passed out, Terion leaned down and gently kissed me.

I knew we were going to fine with whatever life threw at us no matter how bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.9K 54
After being kicked out by her father, twenty year old Teranika is struggling to build a life in her new town of Quelia. With a best friend in an abus...
1.2M 37.6K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...
1M 32.2K 51
Struggling to make ends meet with her dead-end job at the local diner, and living at home with an abusive boyfriend, Amora struggles to find some goo...
4.4M 99.4K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...