Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 73 -

13.2K 1K 664
By pumpkinofmyeye

Jin's jaw dropped. "So we all almost died because Z wanted to see if Yoongi was son-in-law material?"

"What? No!" Z was quick to defend himself. And seeming to realize that he was talking to the founder of AC, Jin flushed hard and bowed his head to stare shyly at the ground. Z continued, not noticing Jin's sudden change of action. " I do think I have the right to do what I had done. I wanted to see how far he will go to protect my son and if he deserves my precious Jiminie. Jimin is just not some ordinary boy. He's the son of Alpha Centauri's Chief Agent, and because of X, that fact is not a secret to the world anymore."

Z looked at them all with pursed lips, his smile now gone, only to be replaced by a serious yet concerned expression. "The Data did not cease to exist, and Jimin would not cease being my son. I have no idea if the news has spread but I know for sure that this won't be the last time someone will go after Chimmy. Worse will come and although I'll be here for as long as I can, I will not be here forever."

"Appa..." Jimin whispered softly, so soft that only Yoongi was able to hear.

"I did not become the founder of Alpha Centauri because I was the best. It was because I was surrounded by people who made me feel that I could be at my best. I also want Jimin to be surrounded by the same people. I saw how Suga took care of him, and I also watched all of you take care of each other in the midst of everything that happened. I wanted to know how far the whole lot of you can go, how deep the wound should be before you start to break."

"But it did not happen. Because your bond is too strong to break." Z turned, looking at each one of them with awe in his eyes. He was the founder, yet he seemed to be the one who's looking up at them all. "Alpha Centauri is as frail as a skeleton right now. Agents are turning against each other and trust had become fragile. But you, all of you, reminded me that there's still hope in the organization that I had built, that AC had not been swallowed by greed and lust for power. Agent S, Agent H, Agent P, Agent R, Agent V, Agent A, Jungkook kid, and my Chimmy. You have all survived what must have been the most crucial mission in the history of Alpha Centauri."

The man then turned to Tadashi, a soft smile playing on his lips. "There's a lot of cleaning up to do in AC, but I'm glad that we have six agents here that I can trust to retain their ranks. I may even have one potential agent right in front of me."

The founder of AC eyed Jungkook with interest, making the younger boy gasp in amazement. "Jiminie! You're gonna become an agent. Daebak!" 

Taehyung snorted with a smile of his own as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "I think he meant you, Kook."

Jungkook blinked owlishly. "Me?"

His reaction was so cute that it made Jimin giggle. "Yes, you."

"Oh... I-I would be very glad, then! Umm... Wow." The astonishment was clear in Jungkook's eyes, making him look more like a cute bunny. Everyone either laughed or cooed at his reaction. But more than that, each of them flashed a content smile, Z's words sinking into their minds.

Somehow, Yoongi realized that the man was right. Alpha Centauri was now in an even more dangerous situation. X might have died but nobody knew the extent of what he had done. More things could happen, and Jimin could still be in danger. The existence of the Data is no longer a secret to the world and it's their job, as agents of AC, to protect it at all costs.

With a subtle smile, Yoongi realized that the mission had not yet ended.

And that it might never do.

"So Y, when will you start this kid's training?" Z said with a wink at Jungkook, who blinked his wide doe eyes. The boy did not even bother closing his gaping mouth--he was just too happy.

Y tilted his head, his own smile spreading as he regarded the boy. "Well, I might not be able to resist his bunny face. So, as soon as I am able. Maybe even next week once we are finished sorting things out in AC. Hmm, I'm pretty sure Agent V would be glad to help in the training."

Yoongi supressed a smile. Despite his cold heart, he couldn't help but feel warmth spread over his chest as he watched Taehyung's disbelieving eyes and Jungkook's excited smile. More warmth and happiness seeped through Yoongi's being when he heard the very pleasant sound of his boyfriend's laugh, probably finding the whole ordeal cute and funny. 

The agent finally stopped himself from suppressing his smile and flashed a full grin that made his gums show and cheeks ache a little.

Not a second later did he feel a hand pinching his cheek and when he turned, he saw that it was Jimin, looking all silly and drunk with glee. Of course it would be Jimin. Nobody, not even Y, would dare to touch Yoongi's cheeks.

It's off limits.

But Jimin would always be an exception.

Tuning back to the conversation, Taehyung was thanking Tadashi and Z with teary eyes. Apparently, the agent had thought that he would be terminated as an agent after all that happened. The two agents assured him that it would never happen and that they were glad Taehyung was the spy, for he had protected Jimin.

Everyone was still smiling when they all heard a soft giggle coming from Sehee. With a raised eyebrow, Z turned to her. He narrowed his eyes, sketching a suspicious glare. Yoongi would've been fooled, except for the twitch on the man's lips that made it obvious he was struggling to contain a smile. 

Sehee smiled back, the dimple on her right cheek showing. Gone was the exasperated scowl and the teasing smirk. The only female agent in the van was just grinning contentedly. She looked beautiful, Yoongi thought. No wonder Hoseok was smitten. 

"What?" Z asked, when Sehee did nothing but stare at him fondly.

The female agent responded with a giggle. And oh, Hoseok better keep those heart eyes away because he looked so damn obvious right now.

"You finally said something decent," Sehee finally spoke, her voice light with laughter. "After all these years, Z, you finally said something decent. Seriously, I was beginning to think that Jimin was adopted because he was just so precious and well, sane."

"Thank you, A. I'm really flattered," Z retorted.

"But do admit it, you really wanted to see if Suga will pas your standards," Sehee teased one more time, but the only response she got was a thoughtful hum from Z.

"Yes, I do admit that's one of my reasons," Z said, and then he turned to Yoongi with a serene smile that made the agent's heart skip a beat. "He did pass, and now I'm fine with starting the wedding plans, as what Tadashi and I have discussed about."

Wow. He couldn't believe it. Did Z just said that he and Jimin were allowed to-

WAIT.

"W-wait. Wedding?!" Yoongi exclaimed just as Jimin shouted a high-pitched "What?!"

Tadashi, the biggest traitor in the universe, only flashed a grin of his own to Suga who was looking at him and asking for help. The jerk simply sat there and stared back with that smile of his that Yoongi wanted to punch. Ugh. If he did not only raise him, he would've really considered that thought.

It was Z who answered their objections while everyone else chuckled secretly. "Of course we wanted our sons to get married. That's best friend goals."

Yoongi gave a questioning look. "Oh, so now we're too young to kiss but old enough to get married?"

"Exactly."

"Appa!" Jimin screeched, his face was now in an adorable shade of red. "L-Let's not talk about this right here... I-I mean... Not now... U-umm."

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder, ready to rescue his boyfriend in any situation. May it be among dangerous enemies, or in front of his father. "With all due respect, Z-ssi-"

"Just call me Jaehwa, son."

"U-uh, Jaehwa-ssi... Don't you think this is a bit too fast? I mean, I love your son but there's still a lot of things that I want to prove as his boyfriend, and uh, as your future son-in-law."

Yoongi gulped.

He was not blushing.

Nope.

NOT.

AT. 

ALL.

Z tilted his head, looking thoughtful and at the same time amused. "That's nice to hear, son. But I thought I already made it clear? How about all those son-in-law references I keep on saying? I don't mind shouldering the expenses."

It was a lost cause, Yoongi concluded.

"Appa!" Jimin exclaimed, his cheeks turning an even darker shade of red. It was cute.

Yoongi sighed, remembering something just now. "You guys really want us to get married, yeah? Is that why you were secretly taking pictures of us the whole time that I was with Jimin?"

Both Z and Tadashi looked at him after he voiced his question.

With a confused frowned, Tadashi answered him. "We did not. We're not that creepy, Suga."

=========
Whoooooop! What an early update! Hehehe. 

Please be reminded that Fancafe had been blessed with Seokjin's another moment of exposing Yoonmin and Yoongi's sweet "Let's walk together for a long time~" Please refer to the pic above. ;)

Love lots and God bless ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 32.7K 64
❝I hate you.❞ ❝Really? Because the stuff you comment on my feed says otherwise.❞ INSTAGRAM! AU Jimin really likes Yoongi's visuals. Maybe he likes hi...
148K 8.7K 45
Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin.
232K 11.6K 80
"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I want you too," or in which Jimin falls...
819K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...