My Brothers Best Friend

By Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... More

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafés
:'(
That smile
Park
He's Perfect
I Promise
My Only Reason
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Pranks
Chasing and Tickles
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
CNCO
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Café

On The Hunt

853 28 12
By Yamileth_Cardenas_

  *Johann's P.O.V*

  At first it started for a couple days. Then days started turning into weeks and it all just went on from there.  

  Yamileth and Yoandri seemed to be getting really close and it doesn't take a genius to know that they're both into each other. I'm not going to lie here and say I'm not, but you can say I'm a little bit jealous. 

I mean, ever since Yamileth came, she's the only thing that takes up my thoughts. The first thought in my mind in the morning, and the last at night.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I want her to be mine and only mine.

And I will stop at nothing until I have her.

*Yoandri's P.O.V* 

  Do you ever meet someone and right away you think, “It's them. The one I want to be with.”

  Well I think I found the one I want to be with. 

Lately Yamileth and I have been hanging out a lot. Honestly, whenever we hang out, there is never a dull moment. Even if we're just sitting on the couch doing nothing. Joel seemed to be iffy about us at first but he saw that Yami is happy, he just let us be.

  Of course he gave me that lecture about taking care of his sister and how she is very vulnerable and doesn't know what she's doing sometimes, and if I'm being honest here, that kind of pissed me off. She very well knows what she's doing and she is not vulnerable at all. If anything she is stronger now more than she has ever been. These past couple of months that she's been here made her stronger in every way.

  She has changed a lot since she came. In a good way of course. Between all of us, we helped her get better in every way. Whenever she was with either one of us, which was basically everyday, we made sure that she ate proper meals, gave her advise with whatever we could, made sure she knew what she was worth, gave her motivation in everything she did, made sure she was able to stand up for herself, and made sure she was able to value herself in every way.

  Her depression isn't completely gone but we made sure to help her through it and had her talk to us whenever she felt down. 

  She deserves nothing but the best and we all make sure she gets just that, the best.

*Yamileth's P.O.V* 

  I am officially a new leaf.

Better and stronger.

And I am very proud of myself. 

I never thought I would be able to do it but here I am. And I owe it all to the guys. Without them, I probably wouldn't be here today.

They taught me what it's like to have a family. They are my family. 

 I also decided to make peace with Joel. He's actually an okay person.

And I think it's safe to say that a special someone taught me what love feels like.

And I don't mean the love between a family.

Yoandri has always been so patient with me and teaching me new things everyday. Occasionally, he would take me some places and we would just hang out. He would take me and we would do things he likes an sometimes we would do things I like.

Everyday that goes by is a good day with the guys. I would even hang out with the guys girlfriends. Well, what's left of them. Somehow, the guys ended up breaking up with their girls for some reason. 

Not all together at once but whenever something went down.

  The only ones left are Karla, Joel's girl,  Samantha, Christopher's new girlfriend, and Sophia, Zabdiel's girlfriend.

  They are all some very nice girls and really fun to go out with.  Whenever we all had some free time, and by "we", I really mean them. Whenever they had some free time because I was always free.

Which reminds me, I need to get a job.

Right now, I was home alone since Joel had to go do something for the new band.

The twins left back to California a while ago. We talk everyday so it's better than before when we had no contact whatsoever. They said they'll visit more often now.

After about 20 minutes of laying around, I decided to get ready and look for something to do with my life.

I though about getting dressed into something somewhat decent instead of wearing my usual old clothes. Last weekend, the girls and I went to the mall and they all managed to get me to buy some clothes other than the usual black or dark colors.

There was couple I knew I was going to feel uncomfortable wearing because of how girly they were. Floral tops, dresses, rompers, and light colored jeans. The jeans I might be okay with but the rest, ehh, might take some time getting used to.

I quickly went and picked out my clothes and got in the shower.

Half a hour later, I was getting dressed and doing my hair. Something simple. 

My phone dinged when I was finishing my hair:

Yoyo❣: Hey :)

Me: hey :)

Yoyo❣: R u doing anything today?

Me: Well, I was planning on going out to look for a job. :/

Yoyo❣: If u want I can help u. Drive u there since u don't really know the places that well yet.

Me: Aw that would be great!! Would you really do that?  :')

Yoyo❣: Of course! be there in 20!

Me: Thank you!!

I got my shoes and put them by the door, not wanting to put them on right now and went to the kitchen to get some water.

The door opened and I thought it was Yoandri being really early but Joel popped in the kitchen with a smile plastered on his face.

“Oh! Hey.” He continued to smile.

“Hey.” I replied.

“What are you up to?” He asked standing beside me.

“Waiting for Yoandri. I was going to go look for something to do with my life and he offered to take me. Do you know any good places to get a job?”

“You want to get a job? Why?”

“Cause I need money! And I don't like being locked up here while everyone is out doing something with their lives.”

“Okay okay. Well, what is it-” the sound of the doorbell cut him off.

“Oh that's Yoyo! Bye, see ya later!” I said as I walked up to the door and opened it revealing no other than Yoandri.

He smiled and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek which I gladly returned. “Are you ready?” he asked as I put on my Vans.

“Yeah just let me get my stuff.” I smiled and quickly went to my room and got my bag, which really all it had was my wallet, keys, and ChapStick, and I got my phone from where it was charging.

  We hit the mall and looked at where they were hiring and goofed around in the process as well.

  I ended up getting a about three applications and some told me to try to apply online. Technology these days. Sheesh!

  I even got some from outside of the mall. Some cafés, bakeries, antique shops, and some more places.

  I'm pretty sure I can get at least one or two of these. At least until classes start again then I'll change it around.

  I look over at Yoandri and notice he looks a bit nervous. Fiddling with his fingers and biting his lip repeatedly.

  “Are you okay?” I stopped walking and place my hand on his shoulders.

  “Um, yeah I'm fine.” he paused looking ahead of him. “Can- Can I ask you something?”

  *Joel's P.O.V*

  I was watching TV waiting for Yami to come back when I heard the doorbell ring multiple times.

  It's probably her. But, she has the keys...

  I opened the door and saw Johann standing there.

  “Hey bro! What's up?” I smiled and gave him a bro hug.

  “Hola Joelito. I came for Yamileth. I need to talk to her.” he said looking around.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1368✨
04•21•18
~•~•~•~•~•~
HOLA HOLA BABES!!

YA GIRL GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL YESTERDAY!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!  A COUPLE MONTHS AHEAD OF MY CLASS!!

Anyways. what did y'all think??

WHO DO YOU SHIP?!

GOOD PARTS ARE COMINNNGGG 👀👀

Hope you guys enjoyed! 🖤

~Yamileth💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 73 22
is he really the picture perfect innocent boy that he claims to be ? #1 in cnco 5/21/21 #1 in joelpimentel 5/8/21 #1 in labanda 5/9/21 #2 in labanda ...
5.9K 272 24
June 14th, 2003; the day my life changed for the worse. ... November 18th, 2008; that day my life changed for the better. ... What's harder? Getting...
141K 4.4K 56
[Highest Ranking #1 ' May 22, 2018' Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking #6 ' July 15, 2018 CNCO] _________________________________ Started: December 28th...
70.7K 2.4K 30
lmao this story is a joke [au] jazmin velez meets a boy named erick brian colon which turns out to be her brothers bestfriend. who knew he would cha...