Duck faces

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

It was around 4:30 pm at the moment, and we got to the park like at 11 am. So you can say we've been here for a good while. We just finished playing another round of soccer and we were pretty tired.

We were all spread out on the grass, laying down and looking up at the clouds, trying to cool down from the game.

"That was a good game guys!" Jaime laughed as he sat up.

"Yeah it was! Ganamooosss!!! Johann yelled sitting up as well and give us, his teammates, highfives.

"Hicieron trampa!" Christopher laughed as he pointed to us.

"No no no no qué trampa ni que trampa! Ustedes hicieron trampa! Pero nosotros no dijimos nada!" I pointed back.

They just started laughing and tried denying the fact that they did in fact cheat.

"Okay okay. Let's go with the patos!" Joel yelled pointing towards the pond.

"Ew. What the heck?! Ducks?" Selena, or whatever her name is, said scrunching up her face.

I saw Johann turn and look at her with a "What the fuck?" face and roll his eyes after mocking her, making me laugh. He turned to me and saw me laughing at him which made him laugh as well.

We just ignored her and started walking towards the pond. As we walked I can hear her obnoxious whining and crying coming from the back.

I just rolled my eyes and and quietly groaned. Johann out his arm around my shoulders and laughed.

"Yeah. We don't like her either. Pero el Yoli no sabe so we have to deal with her. He likes them so they sometimes spend time with us but we don't like them. Only Yashua of course, and Daniela. She the only normal one from them. Clarisse and Celine are probably the most annoying people out there." Johann said looking straight ahead.

"Sure sounds like it. I had a bad feeling about those two the second I saw them." I murmured.

He just laughed and we reached the pond. We were just standing there waiting for everyone else to catch up. Well... More like waiting for Jaime who is brining the bread for the ducks.

When they reached us, I snatched the bag of bread from Jaime's hands and opened it up.

"Geez Nena. Calmada." he laughed as I took out a piece of bread.

I, being the mature child I am, stuck out my tongue at him and laughed.

Everyone got a slice of bread, except for the two princesses over there cause they are "Disgusted by the ducks".

"Its funny how they hate ducks... They practically are ducks. I mean, all day they're like," I pause mid sentence and do the biggest duck face possible. "With their lips all out." I continued.

Everyone around me heard and started laughing. Except for the girls and Yoandri and Yashua since they were a bit further away from the ducks.

I guess they heard their laughs because they all turned to look at us and Clarisse and Celine just started at us and rolled there eyes and Yoandri smiled and started walking closer to us.

Yashua and Daniela did the same as Yoyo and came to us while they went to where we were staying all day.

Hours passed and we were gathered by the pond. Playing around, talking, laughing, and doing all sorts of things until it was time to go.

Turns out the guys had to go to the studio for something so we packed the things and left.

I have to admit, I had fun today. I think these guys will be a better therapy than any other. They will help me smile more often, laugh more often, joke around more and play more. Because of them, I might start to know what happiness feels like, like before when they left. Maybe... Just maybe... I might even know what love feels like.... Maybe coming to Miami wasn't so bad after all...

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 665✨
07•06•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

IT'S YO GURLS BIRTHDAY!!!!! YAASSSS 😂😂😂👑🎉 16!!! DAMN 😱😱😱😂 YA CASI SOY ABUELITA😂😂

LOL Hey guys! I'm really sorry I keep making you wait so long for all these lame chapters! But little by little I get thoughts to write! I have something good coming up in a few chapters so if you don't mind just waiting. I'll have them up as soon as I can!!! 💙

Well, hope you enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖