Cafés

Yoandri and I stayed at the beach a while talking.

We were walking around when we saw a little café. We went in and he got a breakfast bagel with orange juice and I just got a little muffin with an iced coffee.

My phone was vibrating on the table and I flipped it upward to see who was calling me. The number seemed familiar and I recognized it as Joels. I flipped it back around ignoring it.

"You're not going to answer?" Yoandri asked taking his last sips of his juice.

I shook my head. "No."

He just looked at me not saying anything. Moments later his phone started ringing. He looked at me and answered.

"Que paso?" he said. "Yeah she's here with me. I found her... We're at a café by the beach but were going to go already... No, she ran off and I followed her ... Okay yeah... Alright bye." he finished and hung up.

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

"I don't want to but I guess." I shrugged getting up.

I got my phone from the table and we started walking out.

We walked for a few minutes when a car pulled up next to us. The window rolled down and Johann and Richard were at the front with Johann driving.

"Damn you guys walked a lot." Johamm said as we got in the back.

"It didn't really feel like a lot." I said looking out the window.

We were talking the ride back to Joels house. When we got there Johann and Richard ran inside, leaving me and Yoandri behind.

"Thank you." I said looking at him then down at my shoes. "For helping me and knocking some sense into me." I breathed out a laugh. "Also for the breakfast. "

He chuckled and looked at me with a smile. "No need to thank me. I do it because I care about you. Like I said, I know we barely met but really do care about you. If you ever need anything, you can always come to me. I'm here for you." he said wrapping his arms around me catching me off guard with the hug. ( Cute 😅)

I got scared for a minute but once I came back to muy senses, I hugged him back. Tightly.

"Nena!!!" someone yelled running outside.

I slightly smiled and pulled away as I saw Erick running at me and tackled me in a hug. We nearly fell back but we were able to hold our balance.

"Don't leave like that! Me tenías preocupado." He said pulling away and gabbing my face in his hands and squishing it so I probably look like a fish. His face was very close to mine... Okay.

"Well, I'm here now." I told him trying to smile a little but I really couldn't

He let go and we all started going into the house. We went inside and straight to the living room where all the guys were. I also noticed two girls.

The guys all ran to me making me hide behind whoever was near me, which happened to be Yoandri.

They all started yelling about how I'm back! They thought something happened to me. To never leave like that without knowing where I'm going. And all that other stuff.

Once they settled down, they all started introduckng me to the two girls.

"Yamileth! This is Karla! Joels girlfriend. And this is Sophia. Zabdiel's girlfriend. Ladies, this is Yamileth. Joels twin sister." Richard introduced us.

The both smiled and came up to me. "Hi. Yamileth. Nice to meet you." Karla? said sticking a hand out. I shook her hand and whispered a 'hi'.

Same with Sophia. We shook hands and greeted each other.

"Joel never told me he had a twin sister before." Karla said looking at me then to the guys.

"We didn't know either." they all said in unison.

Joel came into the living room and everyone stayed quiet. They looked at him, then to me.

I sighed and went up to my room leaving them to talk.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 680✨
03•13•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

HAPPY 6 MONTHS GUYS!!! 09•13•15 IS A VERY SPECIAL DATE FOR ALL OF US- err most of us 😅

I can't believe its already 3 MONTHS OF CNCO!!! WHOOO!!!! *cries* I am a proud wife. *wipes tear*

As promised! Sundays update is here!!! Yaasss!! Lol

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow I low key rather die 😭

So idk if there will be a double update today... Its 8:50pm... And I'm not home.. So.. Yeah.. 😅

Well keep a look out just in case Lol 😂

Well goodnight my loves!! I love chu all!! 😘💖🌃💫🌙✨

~Yamileth💖