Shopping

IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS AFTER ME NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME, BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL!!! I LOVE YOU!

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

Few days later

It's almost that time of the year again. My favorite time, Christmas.

Today is the 20 of December and I still haven't bought anything for the guys. Ever since La Banda ended and CNCO was created, the guys and I have seemed to get closer, I've been getting better eating wise, and I explained to the guys what they wanted to know about my past. Not all of it tho.

Today I was going to ask one of the guys to take me to the store so I can buy stuff for them.

Joel, Erick, and Yoandri came into the living room discussing some stuff. Once they saw me they smiled and sat down.

I got my phone and checked the time.
1:28 pm.

I think I could leave like around 2:30 or so.

I got up and got a water bottle on my way to my room. I started looking for something to wear and settles on something simple. Black jeans, white tank top with my Adidas jacket and vans. Instead of getting my regular black vans, I got my black and white old skool ones.

I went to the bathroom and changed. Deciding not to do much with my hair, I put it up in a bun. Which reminds me... I should dye it... I really REALLY want to.

I left my glasses on and called Erick.

I heard footsteps getting closer and my door open

"¿Que paso?" he asked.

"Wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked him.

"Um. Si okay."

He walked out and I got my phone and card and followed him.

On our way out, we passed Yoandri and Joel who were now joined by Christopher and Zabdiel.