Annabeth at Goode[EDITING]

By starbucksisawesome

Percy and Annabeth. Two best friends. But when Annabeth and her friends come to New York and go to Goode Hig... More

Annabeth at Goode
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*NOTICE*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Author's Note

9.8K 224 99
By starbucksisawesome

OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY FINISHED ANNABETH AT GOODE!!!!

Oh my gods, words cannot describe how much I love everyone who voted for my stories, who enjoyed reading my chapters, who even read my stories.

I love every single one of you with all of my heart, and... Gods, I can't even believe that I've gotten this far. I thought that this story was just gonna be one that no one reads, so I just end it in the middle of the story.

Okay, I would love to sit here and list all the reason why I love you guys, but that would take way too long.

But, I do love you all!! I never expected this story to go this far, and I am so grateful.

And, gods, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S ACTUALLY OVER!!!!! Now I have two completed stories!!!

Anyway, I just want to say another huge I LOVE YOU and, yeah!

Oh, and could you also check out my other stories Friendzoned and Forget Them?? Thanks xoxoxo

And I need your guys' opinion on something: I have the first chapter of a story drafted, should I post it? Or should I wait for a bit? I'm not sure if you guys want like a break or something, so just comment if you want that new story now or later on in the month.

Once again, thank you so much, and I love you all!

-starbucksisawesome xoxox

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 8.9K 22
Annabeth Chase and her family go to a beach house for the summer. She meets Percy Jackson, a boy you grew up by the sea. What happens when the two fo...
1.7K 18 14
A story about percabeth in high school. Don't worry, it has a happy ending :) everyone here is the same age except for Nico. Annabeth and Percy meet...
464K 9K 28
As middle schoolers, Percy and Annabeth were best friends. With a great connection, only a few fights, Percy and Annabeth were inseparable. But soon...
4.8K 154 17
Edits are done by @shadowcat844 Annabeth Chase was finishing up high school and heading to New York to pursue her dream, dance. Her best friend Percy...