Reality Sunday [COMPLETED]

kpopkandle

A job interview on a Sunday that will change the reality you have of everyday. R E A L I T Y S U N D A Y #... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Trashbin Note 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Trashbin Note 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Trashbin Note 3
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Final Trashbin Note
Sequel Update

Chapter 28

2.2K 108 22
kpopkandle

Y/N's POV

I just finished checking in and now I am headed to the boarding gate. While walking, I decided to call Jennie again. I just wanna hear her voice oh god.

Dialling My Lovely Jenjen 💕

After a few seconds, she immediately picked up..

"Jagi.. I miss you already!!" she whined

"Me too.. I had to call you because I miss hearing your voice already.."

"I feel like crying.. Please don't leave.."

"Unnie it's not like she'll be gone for like forever!!" I heard someone said from the other line

"Shut up Rosé will you?" Jennie retorted

I chuckled after hearing what the other girl said who turns out to be Rosé..

"Don't be sad love.. I'll be gone in less than a week so that won't really hurt right?" I said hoping to lessen our separation anxiety with each other

"I understand but- .. remember what I told you okay? Eat healthy mea-"

"I know Jen.. You've said that for like a hundred times already and I'm sure I won't forget that okay? I'm actually heading to a café here so I can grab a 'HEALTHY' sandwich. Does that make my baby satisfied now?" *chuckles*

*sigh* "Yes yes! Do that for the rest of your trip okay? And be safe.. Always be safe for me.."

"I will Jen.."

We talked while I waited for my boarding announcement also while eating the healthy sandwich I bought.

"Babe I need to use the bathroo-"

"Lemme talk to her unnie!!"

"No way Lisa!"

"Sshh~ Jennie it's fine. Let me talk to her for a while okay? Go ahead.." I said

"Yoboseyo? This is Lisa, Jennie unnie's baby.." silly girl but I decided to ride whatever she's saying

"Omo! She didn't tell me that she has other babies! That girl.."

After I talked, I only heard laughters from the other line which made me smile also.

I can also hear my voice echoing? Maybe Lisa turned on the speaker.. That's why I decided to talk to the girls..

"By the way.. Girls uhmm can I ask you something?"

"No problem.. What is it? By the way I'm Rosé"

"Thanks Rosé.. Ermm I just want to make sure Jennie's fine while I'm not around so.. Can you guys take care of her.. for me please?"

"We will.. Don't worry Y/N.. It's Jisoo by the way"

"Oh! How do you know it's me?" I curiously asked.

I know Jennie haven't mentioned my name to the girls yet..

"Her wallpaper with the picture of both of you in it says it all.." Lisa spoke

I then heard laughters in which I chuckled in response.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? What did you tell her? Give me that!" I heard an enraged Jennie which made me laugh

"Jagiya.. I'm sorry I was gone for too long.. What did they tell you?"

"Aigoo.. How can Jennie be so sweet from zero to 100?" Jisoo said while laughing with the girls

"Ugh! Unnie!"

"Okay sorry! *laughs* C'mon kids let's give them some 'privacy'"

"Okay.. Take care Y/N!! Bring some snacks when you get home!!" shouted Lisa

"Yeah! Make sure to bring Vegemite, Tim Tams and uhmm Meat Pie! Yes meat pie! Oh god I miss those" Rosé added

"Just gooo!!" Jennie shouted in which the girls laughed in response again

"Stop getting mad Jenjen.. They didn't do anything calm down.."

"Sorry.." she's pouting again I can feel it

"Sshh~ it's fine.. After we talk, make sure you eat your breakfast okay?"

"Yeah I will.."

"Good girl.."

"Good girl my ass!"

"Ouch that was savage!" I said while faking a very sad tone but Jennie just laughed it off

"Anywa-" I was cut off when the boarding announcement came on

"All passengers flight BL04PNK bound for Australia may now proceed to boarding gate number 5.. I repeat all passengers for flight BL04PNK bound for Australia may now proceed to boarding gate 5. Thank you!"

"I guess you have to go now.." Jennie said in a very sad tone

"Yeah.. I'll call you when I get there okay?"

"Okay, I'll wait. Take care Y/N-ah~ I love you! So much remember that okay?"

"I will.. You too Jenjen take care! I love you too much!"

"Okay.. I'm gonna end the call now baby. Talk to you in 11 hours I guess" *sigh*

"Yeah, I'll call you as soon as I get there I promise.."

"Yeah I know.. Go now! I don't want you to miss your flight"

"Okay.. I love you!"

"I love you too.."

And the call was ended.. As soon as we finished talking, I put my phone in my coat pocket and carried my backpack and hard case with me as I head towards Gate 5.

Good thing my seat will be by the window, I love looking outside while my earphones plugged in.

As soon as I sat down and settled my things, I fished out my phone and earplugs. I feel like listening to As If It's Your Last..

When I was about to press play, someone sat beside me and whispered in my ear.

"Hey kiddo.."

"What the fu-" I said almost yelling

"Yah! Watch your language will you?"

"Ahjumma what are you doing here?!"

What the heck! She didn't even told me she was coming!

"Why? Your mission, my mission"

"But-.."

"Sshh~ quite! I'm gonna get some sleep. You too kid, we have a long day ahead.."

That's it! I was left dumbfounded here.. But nonetheless, seeing Ahjumma come with me helped me calm down myself.

I feel more confident about this mission now. I just need to see Momo when we arrive and then the team will be complete now.

---

After the 11-hour non-stop flight from Seoul to Sydney, we finally landed here in Australia.

We got off the airplane and took our luggages with us and headed towards the exit where Momo will meet us. Ahjumma told me that Momo just finished a mission here that's why she's already here ready to pick us up.

As soon as we stepped outside, I thought of calling Jennie to inform her that I safely got to Australia.

I bet it's 6PM in Korea now since it's 7PM here and Australia is just an hour ahead than in Seoul.

Dialling My Lovely Jenjen 💕

It took a few rings before Jennie finally picked it up. Maybe they were practicing..

"Jagiyaaaaaa!! Did you arrive already?" Jennie said excitedly

"Yeah.. Were you girls practicing?"

"Yes but Jisoo unnie decided to take a break first.. Uhmm so how was your flight?"

"It was kinda tiring *sighs* sitting for 11 hours is kinda boring.. Anyways, Ahjumma is with me"

"Hi Ms. Jennie!" Ahjumma said through my phone to greet Jennie

"Hi Ahjumma! No need to call me Miss you know? Just call me Jennie or whatever you like hehe" Jennie is really cute when she's shy..

"Okay if you say so.." Ahjumma answered back

"Oh Ahjumma please take care of Y/N for me please.."

"Noted Jennie!" *chuckles*

"Thank you! Take care you guys.." Jennie said while giggling

"Okay Ahjumma you can do your own thing now.." I said pushing Ahjumma so I can talk with Jennie alone

"So how was your day so far Jenjen?"

"It's fine just kinda missing my baby gir-"

"Waaaah! Y/N-ah~"

Whatever Jennie was saying got cut off when I was suddenly pulled into a hug by an overly excited Momo.

"I missed you so much Y/N-ah~ how have you been?" *kisses my cheek* Momo said while side hugging me

"Yah Y/N L/N!" I heard Jennie's serious voice from the other line making me gulp nervously..

"C'mon Y/N-ah~ I can't wait to spend some quality time with my best girl friend!" Momo said while dragging me towards a black van

"Mwo? Best girlfriend? What the fuck Y/N?" oh no.. shoot..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

62.3K 1.9K 31
Sometimes the one you want is the one you least suspect.....Jennie Kim craves order and structure. As the member that held BLACKPINK together, it's h...
3K 122 15
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ?
70.6K 1.7K 13
Mainly about Jenlisa. If you're looking for comedy fluff, then here it is! (g!p/gxg) *Story full of nothing but cringe and fluff* - - - Achieved rank...
36.4K 531 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...