Trust Must be Earned

By love_dangerous

Trust Series Book 2 : Follow Tatianna and Andre as their lives get even more mixed up and crazy! If you haven... More

Trust Must be Earned
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Filler Chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 11

1.8K 56 0
By love_dangerous

A/N: Hi little monsters! I really have nothing to say other than I promise the story starts to get better soon. Love you all; please please please vote and comment.

I let Tatianna head home for a little bit. Clearly she needed space and I knew that she'd be back soon. I also didn't really want her at this gang meeting. After what she said to Orion at the club about not wanting this life I was slowly trying to get her away from it.

"Alright. So I've got some really great news!" Dylan smiled as we all gathered in the study.

"First of all, we've got three knew members." I recognized the three boys that I roughed up at the carnival. They looked so beat up which made me laugh. Gang life. They were welcomed by jokes and hnadshakes. I gave them each a dirty look and hey all flinched. Especially Jason, who was the leader in attempting to getting Tatianna. I didn't mind the kid but it was fun to scare him and I wasn't totally over him trying to get on my girlfriend.

"Second, Derek has made a great recovery and is now back in action." Dylan went on. We all clapped and cheered at that. I was glad to have my home boy back. "And lastly we have found a weekends in the Gods and we are preparing several missions in order to strike." Dylan explained.

"Watch your back boys they have a hit out on each and everyone of us so keep you gaurds up and your guns loaded." I added.

"What's this big weekness?" X asked.

"Their arms dealer isn't very loyal and he sways to which ever side gives him a bigger payment. We know the dealer's name but we still need to figure out wear he works out of. We pay him off and the next time the Gods go to pick up their shipments we will be there waiting. Kill the boys, sending a message to fucking Javon that we are here to stay." Dylan hit the desk emphasizing his point. This was going to take time but I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. This gang war could be over soon. So would highschool and then I could live my life with Tatianna. My phone buzzed. I had a text from Tatianna. I opened it and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing a navy blue bra and underwear set that I'd bought for her and hid in her closet. Blue looked best on her. It just made her skin glow and her boobs perk and her ass. Well let's not even talk about that or I'm gonna get even harder. I replied to her message telling her not to turn me on and of course Tatianna proceeded to make me more horny. We sexted for a little bit and then I had to go. The boys and I needed to plan. We had to make this perfect. The least amount of danger but the most about of profit, and we also needed to keep the collateral damage to a minimum. This was gonna be tougher than tough. Strategy after strategy was gone over and discussed. We hadn't decided on much, and X was responsible for finding out how to contact Armani, the Gods' arms dealer. I walked away from the group and sat by X who was in deep concentration over the laptop.

"Find out anything?" I asked.

"No everytime I try to look up Armani all I can find is that stupid fashion designer guy!" He grumbled.

"Here lemme see." I offered,

"Be my guest." He said handing me the laptop. I decided that a traditional search engine was not the right way to do this. I got on a secure server. I learned hacking skills when I first got into highschool. I was friends with this Asian kid named Andy and he got suspended for hacking the school website and writing bad things all over it. I begged him to teach me how to do that kind of stuff and he did. Of course I had to pay him but it was worth it. It took a lot of searching, but I finally found out about Nico Armani. He was 36 years old and lived in a secluded mansion in up state Washington. He operated out of a wearhouse about three hours north east of here. It was supposed to be abandon. If you wanted to conduct business with Armani.you had to put an ad in Sunday's paper asking: "Needed, one couch and one matching lazy boy chair. Willing to pay a high price. Please contact. couchsearching@Nico.com" It was an odd code but now that I knew it we had a good chance of actually pulling this off. I looked at the clock and realized that I'd been here for over three hours and I hadn't heard from Tatianna at all. That worried me. I called her and it went to voicemail. I texted her and she didn't reply. I was starting to think worse case scenario. I called again and still no answer. I showed Dylan what I'd find and he was shocked and really proud of me but I didn't even care. I practically I ran to my car. I hoped in the range rover, and spec to Tatianna's house praying that she was alright. I parked in the drive way and took the steps up to her house two at a time. I fumbled to get the keys out in my nervousness. Damn I really have fallen for this girl. I got it and locked the door behind me.

"Angel? Tatianna?" I called out. All I could hear was silence; the house was dark. One little lamp was on in the living room, but that was it. I went to the kitchen first. "Tatianna?! Tatianna? "Where are you baby?" I kept shouting as I went from room to room. I checked my phone in case she had called but I had nothing. I headed up stairs. "Tatianna!" I shouted. I waited and listened. I heard the faintest hint of a whimper. So I called out again. "Tatianna!" I heard another whimper. I went into her bedroom and it was empty. I checked the en suite but it was also empty. Lastly I checked the closet. The sight before by eyes made me want to throw up. All I could see was blood, and lots of it. It took me a minute to catch up with my mind. I was frozen in place. There was a razor blade in Tati's left hand it was dragging deep lines across her wrists. I looked down at her cuts and tears came to my eyes. How could one girl be so broken? It wasn't fair for her to have to carry all this pain! It just wasn't right! I sat down next to her, and pulled her closer to me.

"Tatianna, look me in the eyes." I said softly. She didn't budge tho. I lifted her chin and made her look at me. Then I whipped the blood away from her wrists with my jacket sleeve. I began planting small kisses on top of her cuts. She winced but I didn't stop. It was important for Tati to know that she was loved. "Angel next time you want to cut, I want you to look me in the eyes and cut me as many times as you would cut yourself." I would gladly take the pain for my girlfriend any day.

"I could never hurt you like that." She barely whispered.

"Now you know how I feel." I croaked. I could hear the guilt in my voice dripping off of every word. She colapsed into my chest and cried even harder. "I love you, Tatianna. Please stop." I whispered slowly sliding the blade out of her hand and taking the box of the rest of them away. She cried and I cried. I don't know how long we stated like that in the closet but I know that it felt like forever. I remeber finding her in the balcony in the hotel, after I upset her, curled up and crying. It was heart breaking and I said I never wanted to find her like that again. Yet somehow the world is fucked up and my angel keeps hurting. Someone else needs a turn. Tatianna doesn't deserve this. If anyone should be getting attached by Karma it's me. Bad things shouldn't happen to good people. Eventually I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I sat her down on the sink and carefully peeled her shirt off. I looked in the medicine cabinet and found another reason I'm glad I'm dating a gymnast. She always had the necessary medical supplies. I pulled out the pre-wrap and gauze. I turned on the faucet and I washed her cuts with water. Soap would burn too much. Once they were clean, I wrapped them in the pre-wrap and then the gauze. Last, I taped the ends of the bandages so they wouldn't come apart. Truth be told, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing but this seemed like the way to go about taking care of cuts. Tatianna sat quietly during this whole clean up. She didn't even make a sound and she barely moved. I took of my jacket and threw it in the tub. I'd deal with it later but for now a little water might help the stain. I turned the shower on and let if soak my jacket. I stripped up both until I only had boxers on; Tati had on my t-shirt and her panties. There was nothing even remotely sexual about this. Tension and saddness were think in the air. I picked her up again and set her down in the bed. The light was turned out. I wanted Tatianna to sleep but I knew it was going to be a rough night for both of us. After about twenty minutes of laying quietly. Tatianna's phone dinged. She got out of bed and walked over to the dresser where both our phones were sitting. She picked up one in each hand because she didn't know who's phone went off. Tatianna looked enraged. Her eyes went from depression to world war three in a split second. She pulled her arm back and just as she was about to send my phone flying throught the wall she stopped. Tatianna put my phone back on the dresser and sent her own phi ni to the wall with a loud crash. I loved the fact that even though she was barely functional she still cared about others. Given her current state I wouldn't have cared about my phone, but it was still kind of her to take a second and think about me.

"Um...Tati, who was it from?" I asked apprehensively. She looked at me with a blank expression and then looked away. Tatianna crawled back into bed and snuggled close to me. She fell asleep fast, but tossed, turned, and talked in her sleep all night long. I couldn't sleep at all. I had too many thought running through my mind. This would all go away soon. We would graduate and go off to college together and we could start fresh.

****

I woke up to an empty bed. It was still really early I could feel it without even having to look at a clock. I trudged downstairs to find Tatianna sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room with her guitar. She wasn't singing just playing a sweet melody. It was soft and slow.

"Hey baby." I cooed. She jumped at the sound of my voice but didn't stop playing. Her big brown eyes were swollen puffy from all the tears, and she just starred up at me and she changed her melody. I didn't recognize the song but I listened.

"Um, I called Derek. I asked him to come and check out your....um...well...wrists." I stumbled for the right words know that this was gonna be a sensitive topic. Tatianna stopped playing. She looked at me and shook her head frantically. "It'll be ok, angel. He just wants to look at them and make sure that we don't need stitches or anything." I assured. Tatianna. Wasn't having it tho. She began to panic. She stood up abruptly and her guitar clattered to the floor with a band. She jumped at the noise. It was like watching a mouse in a valley of cats. Everything scared her. I grabbed her by both shoulders. "Its ok. You're safe now. It's ok, you're ok." I cooed. Tatianna nodded and hurried her face into my bare chest. I was failing as a boyfriend. I should be protecting her and making her feel loved. I can't let this keep happening to her! We cuddled on the couch and just took some time to think and breath. The door bel rang and I got up to let Derek in. I made sure it wa him before I even thought about opening the door.

"Hey bro thanks for coming." I said. Derek and I did the half handshake, half hug thing. He came inside. "Tatianna, Derek is here." She looked up at him and then looked away again.

"I know about the cuts, but what exactly made her this fragile?" Derek asked in my ear.

"I got no clue! I'm real worried tho!" I sighed.

"K well let's see what can find out." He said. Derek walked over to Tatianna and sat I front of her on the coffee table. "Hey Tati. Can you tell me what happened?" He asked sweetly, but she only shook her head. "Can you show me?" Tatianna held out her wrists. "Did you do this?" She nodded her head yes. This was heart breaking. I had to walk away. I felt bad for leaving her alone but I needed a minute to get my shit together. I went into the bathroom and i splashed some cold water on my face. How in the world did I end up here. I don't even understand. My life used to be so different until I met a girl I will never be able to live without. I went back to the living room and Derek had taken off Tatianna's bandages and was looking at her cuts. They were bright red and angry looking. I hated them.

"Luckily, you don't need stitches, but this was dangerous. I understand why you did it tho." He sighed and pulled up his sleeve showing dozens of little scars. Tatianna gasped. "Yeah, I did it too, but I stopped and now I need you to stop too ok?" She nodded her head yes. "Let the cuts get air during the day but cover them while you sleep. Stay strong." Derek said getting up from the table.

"Thank you." I said as sincerely as I could.

"Anytime. Be careful with her. She needs you now more than ever. Also seeing a therapist is proabably a really good idea. So see if you can talk her into that."

"I'll try, but she really hates therapy and talking about her feelings so we'll see."

"iight well good luck man."

"Thanks. Bye Derek." I locked the door behind him and went back over to my very broken angel. "So can we talk about this?" I asked. She shook her head and laid down on the couch whither head in my lap. I asked if she was going to sleep and she nodded agiain.

"Sing to me?' She asked her voice was almost child like.

"Of course." I smiled because she spoke for the first time all day. I decided on Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up becuase it seemed fitting for our situation. "When I look into your eyes it's like watching the night sky or a beautiful sun rise. There's so much they hold. And just like them old stars, I see that you've come so far to be right where you are. How old is your soul? Well, I won't give up on us. Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love. I'm still looking up"

A/N: Just so y'all know chapter 12 has been marked private by wattpad cuz well fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 23
This is the sequel to Every Good Girl Need A Thug. To understand this story you must read Every good girl needs a thug.
46.9K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
391K 16K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
172K 3.8K 41
Trust Series Book 1: Tatianna is a senior in high school and she has had some pretty bad experiences with boys. She is being stalked by a psycho ex...