The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

Od Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... Více

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 49

9.3K 183 449
Od Azazel0886

Author's notes:
Welcome to chapter 49. First off, I need to apologize for the late update. Word of advice, when you are supposed to be having family time, don't use this app. You may be forced to delete it for a few days.

Before I let you start reading I have to do a shout out. Poke_fan-united has a sketch book, and his work is really good and you should really take a look at it.

And now, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, feel free to leave comments, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 49. Enjoy.

While on their way to Snowbell City for Ash's eighth gym badge the gang has decided to take a break at a Pokemon center.

Currently Ash and Korrina are working with Greninja and Lucario on the battle field. They are doing warm ups in preparation for a battle they are about to have.

The idea for this battle came from Clemont. He decided that even though the journal from the ninja village did provide some understanding of Greninja's transformation, also know as bond evolution, they still knew very little about it. Because of this Clemont is putting the finishing touches on his latest invention while they warm up.

While this is happening Bonnie is playing with Dedenne and Squishy, and Serena is sitting at a table brushing Pancham. Despite not having anymore performances Serena and her Pokemon still want to look their best.

"There all done Pancham," said Serena as she finished.

"Pan pan cham," said Pancham as he admired Serena work.

"Now where's Braixen, I haven't seen her all day, and you two are usually fighting over who's going to be brushed first," Serena says to Pancham as she looks around.

She was about to get up when Absol sat down right in front of her keeping Serena from getting up.

"So your ready to get brushed are you," asked Serena.

Absol nodded.

"Well ok," Serena then looked to Pancham, "could you look for Braixen for me and tell her to come over to be brushed when she's ready."

"Cham," said Pancham as he nodded.

Pancham and Absol's eyes then met, then they both nodded and Pancham took off running.

Pancham ran off into the Pokemon Center. Once inside he looked back outside to see Serena busy brushing Absol. Pancham then ran back outside, around the side of the Pokemon Center, and dove into some bushes. Once there he saw Braixen with her back to him, with Amaura setting down a basket with some Pokemon food in it.

"Here you go Braixen, in case you get hungry," said Amaura after setting the basket down.

"Thank you," Braixen replied quietly as she reached over and took a piece.

"Hey Braixen," said Pancham letting them know he was there.

"Hello Pancham," replied Braixen in the same quiet voice.

"Absol is keeping Serena busy for now, but he won't be able to keep it up for long. Serena already brush Sylveon and myself, and Amaura doesn't have fur, so she can't be brushed. Your the only one left and Serena's getting worried," explained Pancham.

Braixen didn't respond.

Pancham was getting angry now, "alright that's it, I'm getting serena."

"No please," Braixen pleaded.

"Why, it's not like she'll be mad at you or anything, She'll be happy," Pancham argued.

Just then the bushes rustled, everyone looked in time to see Sylveon burst through.

"I found a nice soft blanket you can use, it was in Ash's bag. Who would have guessed he would have something this soft in there," said Sylveon as she held it out to Braixen.

Braixen reached out for the blanket, but Pancham grabbed it and pulled it away from her.

"Hey, that wasn't nice Pancham. Give that back to Braixen," said Sylveon angrily.

"No, not until she stops this and tells Serena," Pancham demanded.

"I will tell her, I just can do it while he's out," said Braixen.

Just then the bushes rustled again. This time Pikachu jumped out.

"Hey guys, what's going on over here," asked Pikachu as he looked around.

"Its nothing Pickachu. Why don't we go find a good spot to watch Greninja and Lucario's battle together," Sylveon suggested as she used her feelers to try and move Pikachu along.

Pikachu was starting to move when his nose caught a new, but familiar scent.

"Hey wait, is that smell what I think it is," asked Pikachu as he smelled the air.

Sylveon kept trying to guide Pikachu away, but Pikachu jumped over Sylveon and started to get closer to Braixen. Just as Pikachu was starting to look around her, Braixen snapped her head around and glared at Pikachu with a look that scared even him.

But then Pikachu noticed it, "Braixen...," Pikachu started, but was cut off by Braixen.

"Go away Pikachu, and not a word of this to anyone," Braixen said through her teeth.

Pikachu now partly understood why she was acting like this, so he decided not to press the issue.

"Ok I'll leave. But just know, you have nothing to be afraid of. We'll all be happy, all of us," said Pikachu as he leaped back out through the bushes.

Sylveon glared at Braixen, "that wasn't necessary, you didn't need to be so mean to him." Sylveon was about to leave, but stopped when she heard Braixen sobbing.

"I'm sorry. Tell him I'm sorry. I'm too scared, I don't know what will happen," Braixen said between sobs.

Sylveon walked over and wrapped her feelers around her. Pancham walked over and began to give her a hug, and Amaura did her best to give Braixen a hug with her neck.

"Its ok. I know what will happen," said Sylveon.

Braixen looked over at her curiously, "what?"

"Were going to be here for you, because we're a family," replied Sylveon.

Braixen smiled as she wiped away the tears, "thanks. You're all the best."

"And if he isn't here for you, then I'll knock some sense into him," added Pancham.

Everyone laughed. Once the laughs stopped Braixen looked at her family, "Ok I'm ready, let's show Serena."

"There Absol, all done," said Serena as she finished brushing Absol.

Absol stood up and looked himself over at Serena's work, and was pleased.

"Alright, well I'm going to go look for Braixen. Can you help me with that," Serena asked Absol.

Absol got a nervous look, which Serena noticed.

"Absol, where is Braixen," Serena asked as she put her hands on her hips and looked at suspiciously at Absol.

Much to Absol's relief, Sylveon ran up and wrapped one of her feelers around one of Serena's arms.

"Sylveon what is it, do you know where Braixen is," Serena asked.

"Syl syl," Sylveon said as she nodded and began to pull Serena.

As Serena was pulled away Ash smiled.

"What are you smiling about," asked Greninja.

Ash looked over at Greninja, "Keep warming up, you'll see soon enough."

Sylveon pulled Serena along and through the bushes where she saw Braixen sitting with her back to her.

"There you are Braixen, I've been looking everywhere for you," said Serena.

Braixen looked back nervously.

"Braixen, what's wrong," asked Serena.

Braixen then turned around to reveal a blue and red Pokemon egg.

Serena gasped. "Braixen, did you lay that egg," Serena asked.

Braixen nodded. Serena smiled as she walked forward and gave Braixen a hug.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you and Greninja," said Serena.

Braixen pulled away from the hug, as a sad look formed on her face.

"Braixen what's wrong. Aren't you happy," asked Serena.

Braixen didn't respond.

"Greninja is the father right," Serena questioned.

Braixen nodded.

"Well I don't understand, why are you upset," Serena asked confused.

"Braixen braix braix aixen," Braixen replied.

"Braixen I'm sorry, I don't understand. I've seen that you've been keeping your distance from Greninja, did you two get in a fight," Serena asked.

Braixen shook her head.

"Then what," asked Serena.

"She's scared." Everyone turned around to the direction of the voice, to see Ash walking through.

"Ash, what are you doing here," asked Serena.

"I've been sensing a new aura around Braixen for a few hours now. It didn't take me long to figure out what was happening," Ash explained.

"Well since your here how about you translate," Serena requested.

"Sure. So far Braixen said she's scared how Greninja will react," said Ash.

Serena looked at Braixen, "What do you mean? I thought you two loved each other."

Braixen looked down at the egg in her arms, "we do. It's just that we've never talked about becoming parents. He's wants to battle and become stronger. What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I love him so much I don't know if I can handle not having him in my life. But at the same time I want to raise this baby, I just want him to want to do it with me"

Ash translated Braixen's words for Serena, who then lunged forward and hugged Braixen.

"Oh Braixen. I'm sorry your having to go through this. But Braixen, the only way we're going to know what he's going to say is if you tell Greninja he's a father," Serena said looking Braixen in the eyes.

Braixen nodded in agreement. She knew the only way to find out was to tell Greninja, but it didn't make it easy.

"Hey Braixen," said Ash getting her attention. "Through our bond I'm able to get a pretty good understanding of Greninja. Even though I don't know his thoughts on the situation, I do understand that he's alot like me in a lot of ways, like how we both love our mates with all our heart."

Braixen smiled and Serena blushed as she took Ash's hand and they both smiled.

"So I know, you have nothing to worry about. He might be a little scared at first, but I believe he's going to want to raise that baby with you."

Braixen smiled, "I'm ready to tell him."

Greninja was on the battle field stretching as he prepared for the battle.

"Ash, are we going to have this battle or not," Korrina yells from her side of the field.

This causes Greninja to look at the other end of the field to see Ash, Serena, and most of Serena's Pokemon coming out from behind the Pokemon center. He did wonder where Braixen was until he noticed a bushy yellow tail with a red tip behind Serena. Greninja knew that had to be Braixen, that or else Serena was wearing part of her Braixen costume.

"We will in a minute Korrina, Greninja just needs to take care of something first," Ash yelled back.

Greninja was courious about what he needed to take care of and ran over to Ash.

"Greninja, you and Braixen need to talk," Ash said before Greninja could say anything.

He looked over as Serena stepped away, slowly revealing Braixen standing behind her. Soon he saw the Pokemon egg, it resembled a Froakie egg as it was blue with Froakie hand prints on it, but instead of the hand prints being white they were red.

Greninja's eyes widened as he saw this. Braixen was scared, but knew she had to be strong right now. She took a deep breath to speak but Greninja stopped her as he quickly ran to her and brought her into a hug.

"Braixen, I'm so happy we're going to be parents," Greninja said quietly as he held her.

Braixen smiled, "that's right, we're our own real family now."

So Braixen and Greninja could have some time to discuss their new addition, Ash suggested that the battle be postponed till after lunch. Everyone agreed, especially since they wanted to ensure Greninja was focused on the battle, and not the egg.

During this time everyone, human and Pokemon alike congratulated them, but none more than Bonnie.

Bonnie was so excited for them and hoped that it would hatch while they were still traveling. Then while they were eating lunch Bonnie asked a question that everyone should have know she would ask, but didn't expect. "Hey Ash and Serena, when are you two going to have a baby."

This caused Ash to start choking on his water, and Serena to turn A bright red.

"BONNIE, that's highly inappropriate to ask them that," Clemont scolded.

"Ok, I'm sorry," Bonnie said looking at Ash and Serena.

She then got a devious smile on her face and looked at Clemont, "So when are you and Korrina going to have a baby."

This caused both Clemont and Korrina to turn a bright red. Then a small smile formed on Korrina's face and she turned towards Clemont, "yeah Clemont, when will we have a baby?"

"Well, umm," Clemont starts. But much to his relief, a familiar voice speaks instead.

"Hello everyone." The gang turns around to see none other than Professor Sycamore walking towards them.

"Professor, what are you doing here," asks Clemont, using the professor to change the topic of the conversation.

"Well, Olympia called me and told me about the new form Ash's Greninja can take on, and said you were going to be here. When she explained it to me it sounded like mega evolution, but with out the stones. So I decided to come see it for myself, and perform a few necessary tests," explained Professor Sycomore.

"What kind of tests," asked Ash.

"Well as many as I can. You see if this is truly something new that's never been studied before we need to get some information on it. Especially if your going to use Greninja in the Kalos league," said Professor Sycomore.

"Why especially if Ash is going to use Greninja in the league," asked Serena.

Professor Sycomore took a seat at the table and gave them all a serious look.

"There are alot of groups out there that perform experiments on Pokemon to make them stronger. I have no doubt that if you use Greninja, you will be suspected of getting such procedures done on him. But if we perform sufficient tests now, I can present my findings to the Pokemon league early, and prevent at least some unnecessary difficulties that might come up when you use him," explained Professor Sycomore.

"But wouldn't a standard drug test before the match take care of that," asked Korrina.

Sycomore sighed, "a few years ago yes, but there have been new drugs that aren't detected through standard means. Now people go on a witch hunt every time a trainers Pokemon display new abilities. You should have seen how people reacted when the first time Mega Evolution was seen in a Pokemon League."

Professor Sycamore shook his head, "it was over twenty years ago, the trainer did nothing wrong, but when he mega evolved his Charizard, his name was dragged through the mud. Luckily he had won other leagues in the past so he had people defend him. And once professor Oak dropped his research notes on the table, everyone shut up and apologized. After that all the regional professors agreed to give any new information like that to the Pokemon league so they can prevent these kinds of things."

"Well in that case do all the tests you need," said Ash.

"Actually we were planning on doing a test to try and gather some data on Greninja's transformation, so your timing is perfect," commented Clemont.

"Really, tell me more about your plan," said Professor Sycamore. But before Clemont could answer they saw the Professors head jerk forward. When they looked behind him they saw Sophie, one of his assistants, standing there with an annoyed look on her face.

"You know professor, a gentleman would at least help unload all of the equipment, and not leave it all to his two female, assistants," Sophie stated.

"Well I was here announcing us and I kind of got caught in discussing why we're here. But I'll go help unload everything now," Sycamore said a bit sheepishly.

"No, you can set up. We already unloaded everything," said Sophie. She then looked at the group.

"Well what about Cosette, she could...," Sycamore started, but was interrupted by Sophie. "Cosette is getting the sample kit, and will be collecting the samples," said Sophie.

"What kind of samples," asked Ash.

"Blood, saliva, urine, semen," said Sophie.

"Well if you look over there you can see Greninja's semen is normal," Korrina said as she pointed to Greninja and Braixen with their Pokemon egg.

"Oh, well congratulations you two," said Sophie. She then looked at Ash and Serena, "and congratulations to you two as well, we heard about the engagement. And I can't wait to see your performance at the Kalos league Serena."

Serena looked at Sophie confused, "What performance?"

"They didn't tell you? The Kalos Queen always performs during the Kalos league opening ceremony," said Sophie.

"Well, I'm not actually the Kalos Queen," stated Serena.

"What?! Why not," asked Sophie shocked.

"Well it's a bit of a story," said Serena.

"Well if you don't mind, I'd like to hear it while the professor sets up," said Sophie as she glared at Professor Sycomore.

He then shuddered and walked off. "Professor, I'll give you a hand. I can explain what we know so far and our test plan as we work," said Clemont as he got up and ran after him.

Although Clemont's real reason was to not give Korrina a chance to ask for an answer to Bonnie's baby question.

About an hour later, Ash and Greninja are on one side of the battle field, while Korrina and Lucario are on the other. Serena is using a camera to record the battle for professor Sycamore, while he and his assistants are at various pieces of equipment being used to gather data from Greninja. Clemont is monitoring data with his two new inventions, battle pulse meters, which both Ash and Greninja are wearing on their wrists. The other is Clembot mini, which is displaying the data by hologram.

"Alright we're ready here, just battle like you normally would," stated Sycamore.

"Oh, I'll be the referee this time," said Bonnie as she ran to the edge of the battle field. "This will be a one on one battle between Korrina and Ash. The winner will be decided when either side's Pokemon is unable to battle. Both trainers ready?"

Ash and Korrina both nodded, as well as their Pokemon.

"Alright, battle begin!"

Greninja started the battle with double team, making over a dozen copies of himself. However Lucario was able to use his aura and tell which was the original, and hit Greninja with power up punch.

The hit sent Greninja back, and delt alot of damage. But Greninja charged back in with cut, while Lucario countered with bone rush. The two would block each others attacks as they each try to land a hit. Then as Lucario was using bone rush again, Greninja jumped up into the air. When Lucario looked up it was too late to dodge or block, and was hit repeatedly by aerial ace.

"Hmm, still nothing," commented Clemont. "Hey guys, still nothing. Korrina, time to step it up a notch.

Korrina nodded and touched the key stone on the back of her left fingerless glove. Both her key stone and Lucario's mega stone sent beams of light towards one another and then met halfway. Lucario then glowed as his appearance changed. When the light disapated he was now a Mega Lucario.

Lucario then charged at Greninja and used power up punch. Greninja had the wind knocked out of him from the super effective attack as he flew up into the air and landed several feet away from Ash.

Greninja struggled to get back up. "Greninja, can you keep going," asked Ash.

Greninja managed to stand back up and looked back at Ash and nodded.

At the same time Clemont could see they were synchronizing, and signaled to professor Sycamore that the transformation was about to happen.

"Greninja, I know we can do it. LETZ GO!"

Greninja was engulfed in a pillar of water as it shot up into the sky. His appearance then began to change. Soon the water calmed down and only Greninja was engulfed.

"Yay, Ash-Greninja," Bonnie cried.

"Ash-Greninja," Sophie questioned.

"Its the name we came up with for Greninja's new form. If you look closely you'll see he now resembles Ash," explained Clemont.

"This is amazing, half these instruments say this isn't happening the other half say it is," commented professor Sycamore as he looked at the monitors.

"Keep watching, now you get to see how strong he is now," said Serena.

Lucario hurled an Aura sphere while Greninja threw two water shurikens.
The two attacks collided and ecploded, creating a smoke cloud. Then, Greninja burst through the cloud using using arial ace, and began to repeatedly hit Lucario. Lucario was able land a metal claw to Greninja's left side, which caused a enough damge to make Greninja let up and back off.

At the same time Ash felt the pain also and grabed at his left side. Then Greninja charged using cut, and with both hands hit Lucario in an X pattern. Lucario was sent flying back, hitting the wall behind him. Lucario pulled himself out of the wall and stood up ready to continue.

"Great hit Greni...." Ash started before his whole body froze. "What's going on, what's happening," Ash thought to himself.

Ash couldn't move, speak, or even breath. He just stood there unable to move. Then suddenly he felt nothing as he collapsed to the ground.

"Ash," Serena screamed as she dropped the camera and ran to him, and everyone else followed.

Greninja reverted back to his normal form and fell to one knee. Braixen ran to him, still holding their egg.

Almost an hour later Ash woke up laying on a couch in the Pokemon center, with everyone around him.

"Ugh, what happened," Ash said as he regained consciousness.

"You passed out," answered Clemont.

"Ash, are you ok? How are you feeling," asked Serena with a concerned look in her eyes.

Ash looked over to her and smiled, "better now after seeing your beautiful face."

Ash then leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ash, has anything like this ever happened before," asked professor Sycamore.

"Only once, after we lost a battle," Ash replied.

"And am I to assume, that you also feel Greninja's pain," Sycamore asked. Ash nodded.

"Well I must admit, you are a rare breed Ash. Not many trainers would be willing to feel their Pokemons pain in a battle," Sycamore commented.

Ash groaned as he sat up.

"Well Ash, it might not have seemed like it, but you passing out like that might have actually helped us," said Sophie.

The gang looked over at Professor Sycamore and his assistants confused.

"How?," commented Bonnie.

"Because that combined with the readings we got, show that it's something to do with your bond. Science can't do something like that," answered Sycamore.

"Well, just in case that's not enough, maybe this will help," said Ash as he pulled a small old book out of his bag and handed it the Professor.

"What is this," professor Sycamore asked.

"It's the journal of a trainer from over a hundred years ago that also had a Greninja like mine," Ash answered.

Sycamore then started flipping through the pages, "it seems this trainer noted his observations about the transformation in here. Where did you find this?"

"In his old village here in Kalos. I'm only loaning it to you, I expect it back when I return to Lumiose City for the League," said Ash.

Professor Sycomore agreed, and a little while later he and his assistants left, and headed back to Lumiose City.

The gang had now turned in for the night, with the plan to leave first thing on the morning after training.

Ash had decided that maybe if his and Greninja's bond grew stronger that maybe he could prevent himself from passing out like he did. So he came up with a new training regiment for him and Greninja, where he would do the training with Greninja.

But now he and Serena were lying in bed, Serena's head on Ash's chest and Ash's arm around her.

"Hey Ash, are you awake," Serena whispered.

"Yes," Ash replied

"I was thinking about today, about Braixen and Greninja," Serena started.

"What about them," asked Ash.

"They're going to be parents soon, and it got me thinking, what about us. Will we be parents one day?" said Serena nervously.

Those words made Ash's eyes shoot wide open. Ash had known that he wanted kids one day, but never thought much about it. But now he was getting married, and that was something that usually happened when your married.

"Well, I know that I want kids, but I'm not really sure when," Ash replied.

Serena smiled upon learning Ash wanted to have children with her one day. But before she could say anything Ash continued.

"I know traveling like we do probably wouldn't be a good idea with a baby, and I would want to be there to watch our children grow up. So I guess I would want to wait to have kids till after we were done traveling, or atleast take a break from it when they're born," said Ash.

"I'm happy you want to be there to see them grow up," Serena said as she held Ash a little tighter and nuzzled her head against his chest. Ash returned the hug.

"My father wasn't there while I was growing up, ever. I wouldn't ever want to put my kids through that," Ash said sadly.

Serena sat up and looked at Ash sympathetically. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

Ash scoffed, "despite him not being there my mom always spoke so highly of him. Not even she knew where he was, but she said she knew he didn't abandon us. Which in my mind means he was dead. Probably was being selfish about something and something bad happened."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.1K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
83K 2K 54
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
82K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...