𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 ✓

By jincidentally

[yoonmin] ❝ you're gorgeous y'know ❞ ❝ what the actual fuck ❞ in which a boy accidentally sends a bad selfie... More

始まり
零。
一。
二。
三。
四。
五。
六。
七。
八。
九。
十。
十一。
十二。
十三。
十四。
十五。
十六。
十七。
十八。
十九。
二十。
二一。
二二。
二三。
二四。
二五。
二六。
二七。
二八。
二九。
三十。
三一。
三二。
三三。
三四。
三五。
三六。
三七。
三八。
三九。
四十。
四一。
四二。
四三。
四四。
四五。
四六。
四七。
四八。
四九。
五十。
五一。
五二。
五三。
五四。
五五。
五六。
五七。
五八。
五九。
六十。
六一。
六二。
六三。
六四。
六五。
六六。
六七。
六八。
六九。
七十。
七一。
七二。
七三。
七四。
七五。
七六。
七七。
七八。
八十。
wishes

七九。

9.9K 641 228
By jincidentally

"Taehyung! Wait." Jungkook runs up to him as they approach the steps to Jin's house. Taehyung turns around instantly and stops for Jungkook to catch up with him.

Taehyung stares at him and brushes Jungkook's bangs out of his eyes as the younger boy looks up at him, "Yeah Jungkook? What's up?" Jungkook seems to brighten up at the mention of the nickname and goes into to hug Taehyung, causing the older boy's breath to hitch.

The smell of vanilla on Jungkook makes Taehyung want to hold him closer, and he does.

Jungkook squeals at that and smiles as he looks at Taehyung, "Thank you."

"Huh?" Taehyung's voice rises a bit, "For what? I didn't do anything." He says and Jungkook immediately shakes his head, disagreeing with him.

"The message." He responded back. "I was confused at first, I didn't like anyone but you since we were in high school. So when I felt that way about someone else, I got scared."

Taehyung took his hands and put them on each of Jungkook's shoulders to push him back a bit so they could actually talk. "Kookie, why? What're you talking about? Scared?"

Jungkook pursed his lips and darted his eyes to the side, "Yeah, I just... I was scared. I've never liked anyone the way I liked you, so when I felt that way about y'know... Hoseok? It was something new and I was scared of... moving on, I guess. Yeah, it scared me."

Taehyung brought Jungkook back into the hug as he felt the tears starting to form. "I'm sorry," Taehyung stroked the back of Jungkook's head as he tried his best to not let his voice sound shaky, "I put you through so much and I was so inconsiderate. I even tried to change your mind at the last minute. I'm so bad. I'm sorry."

Jungkook just laughed and shook his head again, "I get it and you've put up with so much. Me always being clingy, but we'll always be friends." He says with a smile, a single tear running down his face as he hugged Taehyung back tighter.

"This is nice," Jungkook suddenly spoke again, "It's like the end of a chapter, with a new one ready to begin."

Taehyung hummed in agreement, patting at Jungkook's back as a signal for them to part. Before Jungkook looked back up however, Taehyung slyly wiped his tears away and smiled at the younger boy.

"Koo!" Hoseok gets their attention as he walks to their direction, "You're late too, huh?" He jokes and swings an arm around Jungkook's shoulders. When Hoseok hears him sniffle, he looks over to Jungkook's face and frowns in worry.

"Baby, were you crying?" Jungkook nods but instantly reassured Hoseok by kissing him on the cheek, "It's all okay, I swear."

Taehyung gives Jungkook a thumbs up and goes over to open Jin's door without even ringing the doorbell first, which took Hoseok by surprise. Even Jungkook walked right in so he reluctantly followed, feeling like he just broke into someone's home.

"Just because you didn't ring the doorbell doesn't mean you weren't late." Jin says with folded arms, being comforted by Namjoon in return. "Take a seat, fools." and just like that Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok scurried over to their seats as Yoongi laughed.

Jin suddenly turned to face him, an unimpressed look on his face, "Shut it, Min. You were late too." That's when Hoseok laughed back in return and Jin just shot a glare making them hurry to their seats.

"Woosung? You're here too?" Taehyung questioned as he took a seat and the boy nodded, "Yeah, Jin invited me!" He clapped excitedly and high-fived Jimin.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other briefly and sat down on the sofa together, their hands entangled.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

-

"What no way!" Yoongi pushed a glass jar as far as he could on the table in front of him, "Not this again!" He retaliated, thinking back to the first time they played the awful game together. It was awkward and invasive, something that wasn't needed then, or now.

Jimin comforted Yoongi, cuddling into his side and saying nothing. The small action alone has Yoongi agreeing to participate in the game.

What could go wrong? Jin changed the questions, right? At least that's what he told all of them.

"Great lets start! Jungkook! You can go first!" Namjoon slides the jar over to the boy and gives him a warm smile, almost to say good luck.

Jungkook stuck his hand in the jar and took one out, Hoseok peeked over Jungkook's shoulder as he unfolded the paper. 

"Who's your crush? Easy!" Jungkook opened his mouth, completely ready to say Hoseok's name, but was stopped by Yoongi. "That's no fun, we all know it's Hoseok. Name a celebrity instead."

Jungkook's shoulders fell and started pouting as he threw the piece of paper on the floor, "I-I like IU. S-she's like super pretty." He blushed and hid his face into Hoseok's neck to hide himself.

Yoongi nodded almost as if he was agreeing and Jimin pinched at Yoongi's cheek to get more attention.

"Sorry baby," Yoongi cooed and kissed Jimin's forehead. "You're the only one ever."

Jimin nodded contently, "Tea." He said and chuckled when Yoongi raised a brow in confusion, "You want tea?" He asked Jimin and started reaching for the bottle of jasmine tea.

"Oh my god Yoongi, no!" Jimin laughed, "Just, never mind, come back here."

-

The game wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was going to be, the questions were quite decent and not a complete mess like it was before.

Everyone laughed at some of the questions here and there, they all felt comfortable.

In the end, Taehyung felt so much better than everyone else, since he had finally convinced Namjoon to add him back into the cypher group chat. He didn't know why, but it made him feel really ecstatic.

Anyway, it was finally Yoongi's turn again, "What's your go to pickup line?" He read his last question and he contemplated for a while.

That was until he came up with the greatest pickup line of all time,

"Do you know BTS?" He laughed at himself for a solid minute, everyone utterly confused before Hoseok decided to ask the very obvious question, "The fuck is a BTS?"

Namjoon took this time to intervene his friends debate on whether that was a valid pickup line or not, since it had been like that for 6 minutes. "Jimin, you're the last one, you can go now." The boy literated, moving the glass jar closer to the boy.

"Okay!" He responded happily and grabbed his 7th and final question for the night. As he unfolded it, he was surprised to be met with a familiar question.

"Hyung! I thought you changed questions." The boy spoke in pout as he waved the paper around!

"I'm sure I changed all of them though..." Jin spoke calmly, "Can you read it?"

The boy huffed out some air, "What do you love most about yourself?"

Yoongi smiled as he spoke, "Your eyes, right?" He questioned and the boy shook his head.

"No, not just my eyes." He responded, "You know, I realized something." The boy started and everyone in the room had settled down as they listened to him, "I realized you can't live through life nitpicking every little flaw you have about yourself, otherwise you won't be able to live life happily." He looked down at his hands then to Woosung who flashed him a smile.

"I haven't done that in a while and I can proudly say that I'm the happiest I've been in a long time." Jimin turned to the side to look at his boyfriend, Yoongi, "Thank you." the boy smiled brightly, before continuing, "-And to answer this question,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.8K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
1.2M 43.9K 176
❝ I hate that jeon boy. ❞ ❝ you're holding his hand... ❞ ❝ hatefully. ❞ #completed ____________________ crack!au | media!au | mature only for languag...
15.2K 1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...
83.8K 2.1K 40
Jungkook finds an Instagram account and thinks the guy running the account is hot so he starts texting him :) Texting AU This fanfic is literally a j...