𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 ✓

By jincidentally

[yoonmin] ❝ you're gorgeous y'know ❞ ❝ what the actual fuck ❞ in which a boy accidentally sends a bad selfie... More

始まり
零。
一。
二。
三。
四。
五。
六。
七。
八。
九。
十。
十一。
十二。
十三。
十四。
十五。
十六。
十七。
十八。
十九。
二十。
二一。
二二。
二三。
二四。
二五。
二六。
二八。
二九。
三十。
三一。
三二。
三三。
三四。
三五。
三六。
三七。
三八。
三九。
四十。
四一。
四二。
四三。
四四。
四五。
四六。
四七。
四八。
四九。
五十。
五一。
五二。
五三。
五四。
五五。
五六。
五七。
五八。
五九。
六十。
六一。
六二。
六三。
六四。
六五。
六六。
六七。
六八。
六九。
七十。
七一。
七二。
七三。
七四。
七五。
七六。
七七。
七八。
七九。
八十。
wishes

二七。

12.5K 904 309
By jincidentally

Jimin's currently standing in front of the mirror in his room with a frown on his face as he poked at his already flat tummy. His focus is locked on the small marks located on the side of his body, a reminder of how he used to be.

The memory of his school days start to flood his mind as he falls deeper into self consciousness, the memory of his past classmates and the gossip he'd overhear about himself on accident stay stuck in his head as he shifted his eyes to gaze at his own face. Jimin looks at himself with deep discontent as he puffs out his cheeks to feel.

"Why am I like this?" He asks himself and now that he sees one flaw, it keeps going. Jimin wants to look away, but as his eyes move around he keeps spotting small insignificant issues with himself. "He's right." Jimin tells himself while thinking back to the message he'd received from Yoongi.

'You're too weird looking.'

SNAPCHAT
min asshole is typing...

SNAPCHAT
from min asshole!

min asshole
jimin? why're you ignoring me?

opened -
1 hour ago

httpchim's Story
Updated - 4 seconds ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7.7K 55
''Fuck that, honestly'' ''Fuck me, honestly'' In which two boys start texting over snapchat, and one of them is awfully dirty minded. #88 in shortc...
968K 70.5K 90
[taekook] ❝ you're so cute ❞ ❝ i couldn't resist ❞ in which a boy just wants some attention on twitter. 〆 COMPLETED
14.6K 1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...
333K 14.4K 60
" Now be a good boy and help me find a dog salon's number " ~In which Yoongi got the wrong number from the pet shop and texts a random boy instead ~...