Weirdo ✔️

By racquel_hilfigerr

"Normal is mad lame, so ima just be a weirdo." - Daleyzia A. Thomas The hilarious stories of 4 highschool fri... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•epilogue•
💗

•4•

31.7K 1.1K 1.2K
By racquel_hilfigerr

Ley🥀

For the past few weeks, me and the boys have gotten closer. I was actually getting dressed to go with them right now. Well, actually I was supposed to be dressed 30 minutes ago, but I was eating. Shit happens.

Anywho, I got dressed in a white thrasher T-shirt with some jean shorts, and paired it with some white huaraches.

Landon texted me, telling me that they were outside, so I quickly put my earrings in and walked downstairs.

Before I could get outside, I was stopped by my dad. "Where you going?", he asked, stepping around the corner. "Umm.. Out with some friends.", I answered, lowkey scared.

See..my dad is that ordinary black dad. He loves his grill, sports, and most importantly, his kids.

"Are you really?" And he used sarcasm and included a little laugh at the end, like that would calm my nerves a little.

"Daddy, you look good. You been working out?", I asked, trying to ease the tension, but instead he continued to stare at me.

"You been spending a lot of time with them, haven't you?", my dad asked. "Yea..." "I want to meet them. Tell em to come in here." Oh shit..

I quickly walked outside and knocked on Landon's door. He rolled down the window, "Wassup? Why you ain't getting in?", he asked, looking at me weirdly. "My dad wants to meet y'all. And I advise you not to say no. He's kinda crazy." I walked back in, not bothering to look back.

As I expected, they all walked in. First, Landon, then Dante, Michael, and the twins, Isaiah and Elijah.

"Wassup. I'm Ley's dad. You can call me Terrence. Who are y'all?" I seriously hope he likes them.

"I'm Landon." "I'm Dante." "I'm Michael." "I'm Isaiah." "And I'm Elijah."

"And I'm Daleyzia." I said. They all looked at me with their eyebrows raised. "What? I felt left out." In my defense, I don't like to be left out of things. I need to be included in everything, or else I might burn your bushes or something.

"I seriously worry about you sometimes. I told yo' damn mama not to use the microwave while she was pregnant. What if it's because I accidentally gave you a beer instead of your formula." He rambled on and on.

"So.. Which one of y'all do she be on the phone with all the time.", my dad asked. Michael shyly raised his hand. "Ew." My dad said. "Why would you want her fat-headed ass?"

"Aight now, old man. Don't make me throw away your walker." I told him. "And I'll stop paying your phone bill." Wayyy too far.. I quickly shut up then.

After a few more minutes of insults from my dad, we finally left.

We decided to go paint-balling and let our anger out.

"Daleyzia's on my team." Michael announced, wrapping his arms around my waist. Everyone nodded. It was 3 teams. Dante and Landon, Michael and me, and Elijah and Isaiah.

We quickly put on our suits and went into the briefing area.

"Alright...." I tuned the employee out, and began thinking about random things. What if the moon was made of cheese. What if the earth really is flat? Does chocolate milk come from brown cows? Is antonym an antonym of synonym? What is a synonym for synonym?

"Ley?" Michael said, shaking me. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking." I said, laughing awkwardly. "Thought so. Let's go kick some booty!", he yelled, smacking my ass and running out of the small room. In case you forgot, I'm a lazy bitch, so I walked out.

Once I got in the arena, a siren went off, scaring the shit out of me, telling us that the game had started. I, Daleyzia Aaliyah Thomas, am too lazy for this. All I heard was paint-balls being shot and yelling.

You know how when you get really scared, you freeze and analyze your surroundings? That's exactly what I did. I looked around, and found a hiding spot, that mainly smaller people can fit in. Bingo.

I quickly ran (walked fast) to the small opening, and crawled in. I breathed out of my nose, since it was the quietest. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling down my timeline.

Before long, the session was over. I crawled out of my hiding spot and walked to the exit.

"Where were you? I got ambushed!" Michael said, obviously salty. "Umm.. See what had happened was..", I began. "I'm lazy, right. So I hid.", I finished, nodding my head and smiling. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Salty..

When we got back in the truck, I sat in the third row, and propped my legs up.

"So, guys... My birthday is coming up.", I said.

"Oh shit. When?", Dante asked. "A month from today. My mama and brother are flying out to spend it with me.", I answered, smiling softly at the thought of seeing my brother. "Cool beans.", Landon said, causing all of us to look at him funny. Gay ass..

"What you doing for your birthday?", Michael asked. "Well.. I'm doing a photoshoot, and having a small get together at my dad's house. And y'all better be there, or I'll burn your house down and rape your pets.", I told them. "Why not an actual party?" Dante asked. "No reason. I just don't want a party.", I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

Finally, the boys drove me home, after buying me McDonald's of course.

I checked the time, and noticed that it was still early. "Aye y'all, its only 5:43. Y'all tryna come in?", I asked them. "Yo' dad won't mind?" Scary ass. "Not really. He met y'all and everything, so y'all cool.", I answered. Once I said that, they all unbuckled their seatbelts and got out.

Walking in, I didn't see my dad, but his car was outside, so I already knew he was there. "DAD!" I yelled. 3..2.. "Why the hell you doing all that damn yelling?", he asked, coming around the corner. "I didn't think you knew I came in." I answered. "I smelled you when you pulled up." I ain't even gon' lie, I was salty. I rolled my eyes, and walked into the kitchen.

Looking around, I noticed that we had no snacks, and someone was gonna have to cook.

"You smell that, Dad?" I asked, being funny. "No..?", he answered. "Exactly. When you gon' cook? A nigga is hungry as fu-" "Finish that sentence and I'll cut your tongue out ya' mouth," my dad said, interrupting me.

"So.. Fellas y'all play any sports?", my dad asked the boys. "Umm.. Only Landon and me. We play basketball.", Michael answered. "We dance.", Elijah said, pointing to him and Isaiah.

That started up a whole boring ass conversation, so I decided to cook.

I took out all of the ingredients for my mom's Rotel dip. Looking around, I couldn't find the pots and pans. "DADDY! WHERE THE POTS A- nevermind." My dumb ass didn't look in the cabinets under the sink.

I put the ground sausage (that's what my mom uses) in the pot, along with all of the seasonings, and turned the stove on.

I turned on some music because I got bored. "In the kitchen wrist twisting like its stirfry." I sang, stirring the pot. I took out the spoon and used it as a microphone, "Keep watchin' me whip up, still be real and famous."

As I was draining the meet, the intro to T Pain's remix to "Booty" rang through my Bluetooth speaker.

"IF I T-MIX ON THAT SHIT, IMMA MUTHAFUCKIN' ROCK IT!! AYYYYEEEE" I yelled out, twerking.

I was interrupted by my Bluetooth being turned off. Turning around, I saw Michael standing there, with an amused look on his face. "Can I help you?", I asked with an obvious attitude.

"Yes, you can.", he answers, walking towards me. "How?", I ask, honestly confused.

Instead of answering, he walks even closer.

Gripping the back of my thighs, he effortlessly lifts me onto the counter.

"What?", I asked, trying to keep calm. "Nothing. I can't be close to you?", he responded, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He gets closer, and closer, and closer. He had gotten so close that I could feel his breath on my neck.

Making the first move, I lean in, and he does the same.

"LEY! YA' MAMA IS ON THE PHONE!", my dad yelled, interrupting us.

I quickly pull away and hop down, avoiding all eye contact.

I walked out of the kitchen, Michael right behind me, and went to find my dad.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 736 156
Hey, peeps! I am back with another collection of short stories, that will keep you entertained! There will be stories about me, my friends, family, a...
4 girls By Ashiyahreadss

General Fiction

90 4 21
"All we have is each other..." This story is about 4 different girls and their lively hoods. The up's and downs of being a teenager and plenty more.
301 2 10
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...
1.2M 53.5K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣