The Boy Next Door | Yoonmin ✔

By orangexmint

Previously titled "Orange Mint" ________________ Jimin likes poetry, music and a cute boy with mint green hai... More

Acknowledgements
Characters
PART ONE
December 31st / January 1st
January 1st
January 2nd
January 5th
January 7th
January 8th
January 10th
January 15th
January 15th ½
January 17th
January 17th ½
January 21st
January 25th
January 29th
January 31st
PART TWO
February 1st
February 2nd
February 3rd
February 4th
February 5th
February 6th
February 7th
February 8th
February 8th ½
February 8th ²
February 10th
February 13th
February 14th
February 15th
February 16th
February 18th
February 20th
February 20 ½
February 21st
February 22nd
February 22nd ½
February 25th
February 28th
PART THREE
March 3rd
March 4th
March 5th
March 5th ½
March 6th
March 7th
March 7th ½
March 8th
March 8th ½
March 9th
March 9th ½
March 11th
March 13th
March 15th
March 17th
March 17th ½
March 21st
March 25th
March 26th
PART FOUR
April 1st
April 1st ½
April 1st ²
April 3rd
April 4th
April 8th
April 9th
April 9th ½
April 10th
April 10th ½
April 12th
April 13th
April 15th
April 16th
April 16th ½
April 19th
April 22nd
April 22nd ½
April 25th
April 27th
April 30th
PART FIVE
May 1st
May 2nd
May 3rd
May 4th
May 5th
May 6th
May 6th ½
May 9th
May 9th ½
May 9th ²
May 12th
May 13th
May 13th ½
May 13th ²
May 20th
May 22nd
May 22nd ½
May 23rd
May 24th
May 24th ½
May 25th
May 25th ½
May 27th
May 28th
May 30th
May 30th ½
May 30th ¹
PART SIX
June 1st
June 2nd
June 4th
June 6th
June 8th
June 8th ½
June 8th ¹
June 9th
June 10th
June 11th
June 13th
June 13th ½
June 15th
June 17th
June 21st
June 22nd
June 24th
June 25th
June 26th
June 29th
June 29th ½
PART SEVEN
July 1st
July 2nd
July 3rd
July 5th
July 6th
July 6th ½
July 7th
July 8th
July 9th
July 11th
July 13th
July 14th
July 16th
July 18th
July 19th
July 20th
July 22nd
July 22nd ½
July 24th
July 26th
July 27th
July 30th
PART EIGHT
Q & A
August 1st
August 2nd
August 4th
Q & A Answers
August 5th
August 7th
August 8th
August 9th
August 11th
August 12th
August 14th
August 16th
August 16th ½
August 17th
August 17th ½
August 21st
August 24th
August 26th
August 27th
August 28th
August 30th
Author's Note
1M?! + Q & A

May 31st

9.7K 529 151
By orangexmint

7:30 a.m.

The following morning is a lot less chaotic. Jimin is pressed up against Yoongi, his face smushed against the fabric of his shirt, while Yoongi is on his back, one arm tucked behind his head and the other draped over the side of his bed. Jimin's got both arms snaked around the older's waist tightly. Everything seemed perfect in that moment.

Yoongi shifted in his sleep, his hand coming down to rub the sleepiness from his eyes before opening them. The arm that was previously tucked under his head now comes to rest of Jimin's arm. He let's out a soft chuckle at Jimin's expression. His mouth is hung open, soft snores escaping, and his face is slightly distorted from being pressed against him. His red hair is sticking up everywhere. He looks so precious in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi attempted to slide out from under Jimin's grasp, but failed and woke Jimin up in the process.

"Where are you going?" Jimin grumbled, releasing Yoongi momentarily.

"Nowhere far. Just to the kitchen." Yoongi teased.

"No, stay." Jimin whispered. "It's too early."

"You can stay in bed, Jimin. I'm not forcing you to get up."

Jimin huffed and rolled over, straddling Yoongi. His opened his eyes and pouted at him, crossing his arms over his chest. "Stay." He frowned.

"Baby," Yoongi mumbled, sitting up as well. Jimin hooked his arms around the older. "I'll be right back."

"But then I'll be lonely," Jimin whined. "And cold."

"Well then you're just going to have to come with me." Yoongi replied, kissing his cheek. "It's up to you Peach."

Jimin's face turned a slight pink. He buried his head in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi laughed, and Jimin could feel the vibrations rumbling in his chest. Yoongi stood, taking Jimin with him. Jimin let out a cry of surprise at the sudden action, his legs tightly wrapping around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi carried him out into the kitchen, setting him gently on the counter. Yoongi brought a hand up to card his fingers through Jimin's hair. "Morning gorgeous." He grins, showing off his gummy smile.

"Morning." Jimin responds.

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked, putting the coffee machine on.

"I did. What about you?"

"I slept well."

"Hmm." Jimin smiles, watching Yoongi move about the kitchen. Memories of last night flooded through his mind, and while the night had not been off to a good start, it ended on a good note. Jimin touched the side of his neck where Yoongi kissed him a little too hard, sucking and marking him as his own. Nothing sexual happened between them, but Yoongi might have gotten carried away with his kissing.

Yoongi pours two cups of coffee and hands one to Jimin. The younger takes it with a smile. "Thank you." Jimin says, softly.

"You're welcome." Yoongi takes a long sip of his coffee, before asking, "what would you like to do today?" Jimin took a sip of his coffee and shrugged.

"I don't know. I have a class later today, and finals are coming up. I should probably get a head start on my studying."

"What time is your class?"

"Three."

"I'll walk you." Yoongi responds and Jimin is ready to shoot him a look to say he didn't need too, but Yoongi cuts him off adding, "Kris is still out there, I don't want you walking alone." Jimin nods his head silently. He sips on his coffee quietly after that, as the two lapse into silence.

It's not uncomfortable, because they're together, without any disturbances. But it isn't comfortable either, with both of them knowing Kris is still out there. It scares Jimin. He just wants this all to end.

Jimin yawns loudly, his hand coming up to cover his mouth. Yoongi chuckled softly, his mouth twitching up into a smile. Jimin turned red in embarrassment. "Don't laugh at me," He whines. "It's not funny."

"I'm sorry."

"Yoongi-ah?" Jimin sets his cup down and holds his arms out to Yoongi, making grabby hands at him, sort of how a child would reach for their mother. Yoongi places himself between Jimin's legs. The younger removed the coffee cup from his hands and set it down on the counter beside his. Jimin then cupped the side of Yoongi's face and leant in for a kiss. Yoongi tasted like coffee –a little bitter in his opinion, considering Yoongi drank his coffee black – not that he minded. Yoongi rested one hand on Jimin's waist, and placed the other on the small of his back.

Jimin liked the way their mouths molded together so perfectly. They were like two puzzles pieces that fit so well.

At some point in the kiss, Yoongi's tongue got involved, tangling with Jimin's for dominance; something that Jimin gave into so easily. He enjoyed being dominated by Yoongi. Yoongi tugs on his bottom lip gently, before moving to kiss the side of his jaw, lips lingering in certain spots. Yoongi brings a hand up, dragging his thumb across the hickey on Jimin's neck.

Yoongi could faintly see the hickey that Kris had given him. It was beginning to fade thank god, and was barely noticeable considering Yoongi had given him plenty the night before.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi murmured against his skin. "So fucking pretty Jimin."

"You're pretty too Hyung." He whispered back, smiling. Yoongi let out a soft laugh.

"Thanks baby."

"Yoongi?"

"Yes love?"

"I love you."

Yoongi looked Jimin in the eye. It was the second time that he was hearing those words fall from his lips, and Yoongi couldn't be happier. Every time felt like the first and it made his heart race.

"I love you to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 658 18
a childhood incident leaves park jimin mute. that is, until a loud-mouthed boy cursed at him in a supermarket one morning due to an alarm failure. ...
7.9K 522 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
3.1M 167K 55
☾in which an orange haired boy falls in love with his mint haired friend.☽ © whaelien 2016 #103 in fanfiction-06.19.16 started-05.14.16 completed-06...
494K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...