May 23rd

8:00 a.m.

Jimin shifted slightly in his sleep, smiling to himself. He had the best damn dream ever. He and Yoongi were no longer fighting. Things had gone back to normal. But that was only a dream, and now it was time to come back to reality.

He opened one eye and peered around his bedroom. Soft rays of sunlight poured into the room. Jimin sighed, sitting up. He swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up. "Where are you going?" Jimin jumped, his hand going to clutch where his heart would be in his chest. He turned around.

Yoongi was peering up at him sleepily, head propped up on one arm while the other was tucked under the pillow. "Yoongi?" Jimin breathed.

"Hmm. You alright?"

"It wasn't a dream?" He question, breathing in slowly.

"What isn't a dream?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his brows. He rested his elbow on the mattress. "Jimin-"

"You and I aren't fighting anymore. I wasn't dreaming about that?" Yoongi shook his head.

"No."

Jimin let out a tiny cry of joy, and crawled back into bed with Yoongi, curling up into his side. Yoongi's arms came to wrap around his torso, holding him there. Jimin sighed in relief, breathing in his scent - which oddly he smelled of Jimin's favourite tea. "I thought it wasn't real. I thought we were still-"

"No, Jiminie, it's real. We're okay." Yoongi responds. "I'm here."

Yoongi removes one arm from Jimin and rolls onto his back, bringing Jimin with him so that the younger is on his side. Yoongi closed his eyes again. "Do you have classes today?" Jimin yawned. Yoongi shook his head.

"You?"

"Nope."

"Go back to sleep Jimin." Yoongi rasps.

"Kiss me first." The younger pouts. Yoongi opens one eye again, his eyebrow raising.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?" Jimin says, sweetly, leaning closer to him. Yoongi smirks, before turning his head to press their lips together. Yoongi's too tired to respond to Jimin when the younger kissed him back, and Jimin understands. He's still happy nonetheless. He got his kiss. He pulls away, and rests his head on his Hyung's chest. It doesn't take long before they're both fast asleep.