June 1st

9:45 a.m.

Jimin is scribbling away in his notebook while Jungkook occupies his boyfriend at their table. The three are waiting on Yoongi to arrive with Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin.

"Shouldn't you two be studying?" Jimin asked, lifting his head, and setting his pencil down momentarily to take a sip of his tea. Jungkook makes a face.

"Yes, but we both know that if I start, then I'll get stressed and then break down." He sighs. "And Tae prefers to cram, says it helps him retain information better."

"It does." Tae responded, defending himself. "Everyone has their methods."

Jimin nods, and picks his pencil up again.

"Have they caught Kris yet?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin let's out a sigh of frustration.

"No," he says, frowning. It's been two days since the break in. Two days since his ex beat up Yoongi, and the police still haven't found him. "-I just want this to all be over with. Kris already ruined my life once, and now he's doing it all over again."

"They'll find him eventually," Taehyung said, patting the back of Jimin's hand. "Don't worry."

But Jimin ends up worrying anyway, and it's quite clear on his features when the rest of the group shows up. Yoongi immediately cradles his face in his hands when he arrives, pressing a reassuring kiss to his lips.

Jimin moves over in the booth for Yoongi and Hoseok to slide in, while Namjoon and Jin slide in next to Jungkook. Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin, allowing the younger to lean into his side. "You okay?" He whispered quietly. Jimin nodded.

"I'm fine." He responded. "Just stressed because of school. I'm studying for finals."

"Which are still three weeks away, you worry to much Chim." Jungkook buts in. Jimin narrows his eyes playfully at him.

"Speaking of end of the school year," Jin began and Yoongi and Hoseok groan knowing too well what's coming next. "What! I haven't said anything yet!"

"Yet." Namjoon states, which earns him a smack from his boyfriend.

"What's going on?" Tae asked, looking between Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Yoongi and Hoseok are graduating this year, and Jin keeps pestering them about it." Namjoon explains.

Jimin turns his head to look at Yoongi surprised. "You're graduating?" Yoongi nods. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to think about it." Yoongi shrugs. "It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is! You're graduating university, Hyung, that's a big deal!" Jimin argues back.

"It really isn't," Hoseok pipes up, looking over at the younger. "You just walk across stage and have someone hand you a piece of paper saying, 'congrats on your four or five years of hell. Now you can go out and get a job and waste the rest of your life away', it's depressing really."

"Well there goes my hope for grad." Jungkook sighed.

"Sorry Kook, but it's the truth." Yoongi responded.

"Regardless," Jin said, holding his arms out to make his statement. "I still need to know what kind of cake you two want."

Hoseok groaned, earning a chuckle out of Namjoon. "Cheer up, Hobi, at least you get free food."

Yoongi leaned into Jimin's side, watching the two banter back and forth. "Hyung," Jimin whispered, and Yoongi peers over his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"I'm proud of you."

"For what?"

"Because your graduating. Big deal or not, it's still an important day."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

This sucks, I'm sorry!