Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

Od Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... Více

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 23 - Long Time No See

5.6K 251 97
Od Cocoa47

Songs in this chapter - 'Run The World (Girls)' by Beyonce

Kam's POV

The look on Jake's face showed that he was surprised. The look on Cris' face was that he was puzzled and a little bit irritated. Cris walked over to me and put his arms around my waist to say, 'hands-off, she is mine.' Can anyone say 'awkward?'

Here standing before me is my best friend from college. I had a few girls that were my friends too, but Jake was always there for me. He knew every guy that tried to date me was only looking for sex. We started dating his senior year, and at one point, it was serious.

It was so serious that he almost became my first - the first guy to have sex with. We didn't. Jake and I talked about it and decided we should just stay friends. But I wanted more. I found myself falling in love with him. I was too scared to tell him.

After he left college, I never heard from him. I worried like crazy about him - wondering if he was okay, alive, etc. I wanted to know why he left me and didn't even try to contact me. But, right now, we need to eat. I decided to break the quietness in the foyer.

"Dinner is ready, everyone. Please head to the dining room. I will be right back from the kitchen with dinner."

I grabbed dinner and went into the dining room. I made Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry with brown rice. I also made chicken nuggets just in case Dia and Rocco did not like the stir fry. They surprised me. "This is good, mommy."

"Thanks, baby girl."

Cris' POV

Great. Just great. I hired Kamea's best friend and ex-boyfriend. I need to chat with Jake later to make sure it is clear why he is here. The silence was annoying me.

"Sweetheart, Jake will stay with us and be with you 24/7. I need you to listen to everything he says. Jake has my number just in case he needs to contact me."

"Well, what about work? I don't think it is possible to have him following me around the hospital while I am with a patient."

Jake asked, "I remember you were going to medical school to become a Dietitian and a doctor. Is that what you became?"

"Well, I did become a Dietitian. But, the doctor part, not yet. I still can't get over my fear of needles. I work at Parkview."

"I knew that was your dream job. So, congratulations."

"Thanks, Jake."

Kamea saw that Dia and Rocco had finished eating. "I have dessert for everyone. I'll be right back." She got up and went to the kitchen.

So, this was my opportunity to ask Jake, "After we eat dinner, you and I need to talk."

"Of course."

Jake's POV

I know he wants to make sure that I stay professional and do my job. It's going to be hard, but I have to do it.

I must admit hearing his daughter call Kamea mommy hurt. I wanted Kamea to be my wife and mother to my kids. That is how much I loved her. But that was my fault. I couldn't expect her to wait around for me. And I am sure she has questions too.

When Kam came back, I already knew what she had made. It's her favorite and mine as well. She always made it when I went to her parent's house for dinner. "That looks like Hawaiian Cake. That's your favorite cake."

I could tell her husband was irritated.

"You remembered that?" Kam said as she cut a piece for her daughter and son.

"I remember everything about you, Kam. Your likes and dislikes."

"This is good, mommy," the son said with a big smile and cake crumbs on his face.

How can I interfere with her happiness? Kam has a loving husband that will do all he can to protect her. And two beautiful kids.

"How long have you guys been married?"

"We have been married for a week," her husband said.

"Congratulations, I am happy for you."

"Thank you, Jake."

Kam still has the most beautiful smile a girl could have.

"Wait until my parents and Noeli find out who my bodyguard is."

"It will be good to see them again."

"Daddy, can we watch tv now?"

"Of course," Kam's daughter said, "Bye, Jake."

"Bye, sweetie." And they left the dining room.

"Jake, can we talk later? Why didn't you try to contact me? I worried about you when you left. I thought I did something wrong to make you leave me." Kamea had a hurt look on her face.

I sighed, "I have to talk to your husband first. But, of course, we can talk later."

"I'll get started cleaning the dishes." Kam started cleaning the dining room table.

"This is really going to be hard."

Her husband came back, and he started peppering me with questions. "First, I need to know your intentions toward my wife."

"To protect her and make sure she is safe at all times."

"She told me you were dating in college. Do you intend to try and date her again?" 

"No, Mr. Fiore. I have too much respect for marriage. Kamea's happiness is all that matters to me."

"Are you still in love with her? Because the look on your face when you saw her said, you were." 

Sighing, I gave him my answer, "Look, Mr. Fiore, Kam was and is special to me. What we had in college is in the past. My job is to be her bodyguard and nothing else. I promise you that I will keep things professional between us."

"As long as that is clear, then we will have no problems. Now, I am sure she has questions for you. Don't upset my wife, Jake. She has been through enough this week." And then, he left.

Kam came back for the rest of the dishes that were on the table. "I'll help you."

I carried some dishes and followed her into the kitchen. It was quiet for a minute or two while she washed and I dried. She pointed to where each dish went.

"Why Jake? Why didn't you try to contact me? We were best friends. I worried about you. I was even scared that you weren't alive. I thought you didn't like me anymore after what almost happened. I was even too scared to tell you my true feelings."

Her husband said not to upset her, but it was too late because Kam was crying.

"Kam, it was never you. And why would you think that? I care about you more than you know. When I went away to train to become a bodyguard, we couldn't have outside contact with anyone. I hated that I couldn't call my best friend. I thought about you the whole time I was there. We could not have any phones or access to any computers. The training was intense, and they wanted us focused."

"Well, that wasn't fair. What if something happened to your family?"

"You're right. My father went through the same training. It was hard for him too. Believe me when I say that I tried to call you. But I was caught each time. After training, the first thing I wanted to do was tell you how I felt about you - our relationship, marriage, etc. I missed your laugh and your contagious smile. But one of my friends said you were dating a guy named Reed. If it wasn't with me, I just wanted to see you happy. So, I left. I started getting jobs guarding people - some famous and some not. But, I see that relationship with Reed did not work out."

"Oh, my goodness, that didn't work out at all. Three years were wasted on my part. Reed never hit me or anything. He cheated. I would have never put up with him hitting on me. My father taught us how to fight for ourselves. And, you know how my father is."

"I know it all too well. The first time we met, you showed me a thing or two." Kam chuckled. That is what I missed the most - her laugh.

"Well, at the time, you were a total jerk. And I have a low tolerance for jerks. But you changed, and we became best friends. Anyway, you remember my now ex-best friend, Courtney?"

"Yes, I remember her. She even hit on me. But I never showed any interest in her. Courtney always seemed flirty and too forward."

"Well, on our 3rd anniversary of dating, I went to Reed's house and caught him cheating on me with Courtney. And it wasn't their first time. And, this year, a year later, after I broke up with him, he realized he had left some things at my house. But I had a backyard bonfire and burned them. He found out and attacked me - pushed me down the stairs. He is out there somewhere, on the loose."

When Kam said what he had done to her, my blood was boiling. "They didn't catch him?" I asked her through gritted teeth. I want him dead.

"No, they didn't. And, this week, while on our honeymoon, Cris' ex-best friend tried...." Kam paused, and the tears really started falling.

"You don't have to say anymore. I'm sorry, Kam. Your husband loves you so much, and that is why I am here to protect you. Reed and your husband's ex-friend will not get away with what they did. I promise you." That pissed me off even more. No means no.

"Thanks, Jake."

"How did you and your husband meet?"

"My friend, Tamia, talked me into going to a nightclub to have some fun because I was still broken from my relationship with Reed. So, I went. They had a dance contest, so Tamia talked me into entering it. I did enter the contest and won it, hands down."

"That's right - you did like to dance." When Kamea dances, it is very hypnotic. The way she moves would make any man swoon.

"Cris was front and center when I danced. After I won and started walking back to where Tamia and I were sitting, Reed and Courtney began to harass me. Then, they announced they were engaged. He saw how hurt I was. Cris came over and gave me a kiss that I will never forget. He was there for me while I was in the hospital recovering from being pushed down the stairs. I had trust issues with men and relationships. But, over time, we grew close, and I adored his kids. And they grew to love me. "

"So, Cris's kids are not your birth kids?”

"No, they aren't. But Jake, it feels like Día and Rocco are my birth kids. I love them to pieces." 

"I can tell you love them."

"One week before we got married, we had a party welcoming me back because I had Amnesia after the accident. Cris asked me to be his girlfriend, and Dia and Rocco asked me to be their mommy. I said yes. At said party, he pulled me aside and gave me a promise ring, which was an engagement ring. I loved him so much, Jake, that I couldn't wait to be his wife. So, he took me to the Virgin Islands, and we got married. He asked me to adopt Dia and Rocco. I said yes because I love them like they are my own."

"Wow." That is all I could say. "As long as you are happy, that is all that matters."

"What about you? Did you ever date again?"

"I did one time, but it didn't work out. She was turning out to be like some of the girls in college - clingy, rude, and disrespectful. Several times, she cussed out other females just for talking to me. I had had enough of that relationship. So, I ended it. I guess one could say I never found the right woman."

I did have the right woman, and I messed it up. Kam was the one I wanted, and I totally messed it up.

"Listen, I need to go home and pack a few things. But I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you for dinner."

Kam hugged me. "Good night, Jake. And, thanks."

I said good night to her husband and kids before I left. After that, I made my way back home.

When I arrived back home, I called my father.

"You will never believe who Mr. Fiore's wife is."

"You're right. I won't guess. So, just tell me."

"My college crush - Kamea. And, she is still beautiful, inside and out."

"You know you have to remain professional, right? You loved her, Jake. We did too. But, now, she is married. Do you still love her?"

"Seeing Kam again made me realize that I do. But I can't act on those feelings. She's married, and her life is at stake. I want to make sure she stays safe from these savages that are after her."

"As long as you stay in your lane and respect her marriage, then you will be fine. After all, you are one of the best bodyguards there are around. And he wanted the best for her. Don't mess with her happiness, Jake."

"I won't. I made a promise to Kam's husband and myself."

"Good. Well, talk to you later."

Man, I need a drink. I went over to my minibar and poured a glass of Crown Royal, and took it to the head. It is worth repeating - this is going to be my most challenging job yet.

Kam's POV

What Jake and I said will stay between us. After my conversation with Jake, I went to join Cris and the kids to watch a movie. They were watching 'Cars.' Okay, I may be 24 years old, but that is not going to stop me from watching Disney movies. I love Disney movies because that is what Noeli and I watched as kids.

There was a spot next to Cris. So, I sat next to him and wrapped his arm around me, and cuddled. Dia came over and sat on my lap.

"Is everything okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," I said with a big smile on my face. "I love you, Cris." 

"I love you too, baby."

******************************

Saturday morning

I didn't have any nightmares, so that was an accomplishment. However, I did wake up early because of being nervous about our family's response. So, I went downstairs and watched some cartoons.

Cris has the cartoon channel that has all of the old-school classics. They were before my time, but I love them anyway. My princess came to join me.

"Good morning, mommy."

"Good morning, princess. Look, we are twins." I had on my robe, and she had on hers.

"Yay!"

Cris and Rocco then joined us. "Look, princess. Daddy and Rocco have on their robes too."

Of course, I had to get my handsome guys a robe too. Cris has 'King' on his. And Rocco has 'Prince' on his.

"And how are my two favorite girls doing this morning?"

"I'm fine, daddy."

"Good morning, gorgeous. I'm fine."

"That you are." 

Cris is such a charmer. He knows what to say to make me smile. I hadn't been smiling a lot since that happened. I wonder how Noeli is doing. She told me about her date with Marco. They had a fantastic time. Marco is a charmer too.

Besides eating breakfast and getting insulin shots, we watched TV most of the morning. Cris and the kids then decided to get in the pool in our backyard.

When I went into the house to start prepping for dinner, I heard a knock on the front door. I looked through the peephole, and it was Jake.

"Hey, Jake. Come on inside. I'll show you to your room."

Cris let Jake have the bedroom on the first floor. So, that is where we went.

"So much was going on that I forgot to get my clothes out of here. Cris and the kids are out by the pool if you would like to join them. I'll get these clothes out in the meantime."

Jake dropped his bags and went outside.

It took me about an hour to take everything upstairs. I'll sort my clothes out later. I took this opportunity to get a shower and change into a pair of shorts and a red tank top. I wanted to have some fun with Dia and Rocco.

I put my hair in a ponytail. Their little faces lit up when they saw me walking towards the pool.

"Yay, daddy, look!"

Cris gave me a devilish grin. "I don't think so. Don't even try it, buddy." He got out of the pool and started walking towards me.

Jake's POV

I wanted to see him dunk her. So, Cris looked my way, and I conveniently blocked Kam. 

"Jake, I thought you were my friend and were supposed to protect me?"

"Not this time, madam."

He came over to Kam and scooped her up. She went full name on him. When your wife, girlfriend, or parents say your full name, you know you are in trouble. Kam started screaming, "Cristiano Amadore Fiore, put me down this instance!! You are in big trouble, mister!"

The kids started laughing, and I did too.

"Meh, you'll live." 

"And you are going to be sleeping on the couch!"

Kam started hitting his back, but he ignored it. He took a big leap and 'splash!' Right in the pool. If looks could kill, he would have been dead. 

I forgot how strong she was because the next thing I knew, Kam got out of the pool and pushed me in.

"Not so funny now, is it, Jake?" 

Her daughter said, "Mommy pushed Jake in the pool."

At least it got her to smile and laugh. I didn't mind.

"Dia and Rocco, come on, and I will fix you both lunch."

"Okay, mommy." Kam and the kids got out of the pool and went into the house. It was just me and Kam's husband left in the pool. I got out of the pool, and he stayed in.

As I was about to leave to get out of those wet clothes, he spoke. "I know Kamea didn't like me dunking her, but it got her to smile when she pushed you in. Thanks, Jake. Please call me Cris."

"You're welcome, Cris. Kam's happiness is all that matters to me. Whatever makes her smile, I will do it." Cris went back to swimming, and I went to change my clothes.

I walked into the house and went to my room. Then, I jumped in the shower. After showering, I changed into a white tank and a pair of jeans. As I was walking into the kitchen, I noticed Kam was upset.

"What's wrong, Kam?" She handed me her cell phone. Do you know how on CDs they have the explicit lyrics label? Well, these text messages Kam received deserved that label. 

"I don't feel so good," Kam said and ran out of the kitchen. Her son and daughter were sitting at the table eating chicken nuggets from last night.

"Stay right here. I need to talk to your daddy."

"Okay, Jake."

I ran outside to Cris, who was just getting out of the pool.

"Cris, I think you need to see this. Check these messages that Kam received.

I handed him Kam's phone. He was so pissed he was about to hurl her phone into the ground.

"Wait! I know someone who can find out who is sending those messages!"

"I already know who sent the messages - Chase Dalton," Cris said through gritted teeth. 

"I'll go and sit with the kids."

Cris' POV

"Thanks, Jake."

How in the world did Chase get Kamea's number? 

I ran into the house to find her. I went upstairs to our room, and Kamea was lying down crying.

"Listen to me, sweetheart. Chase not get anywhere near you. What I do not know is how he found your number. Jake and I will make sure of that. We can cancel the party if you want to."

"No. I really want to see my mom and dad. And please don't tell me to get some rest. How can I after seeing those messages?"

"I just want Chase, Candy, Reed, and anyone else who wants to hurt me to leave me alone!! I finally have the happiness that I have always wanted but can't enjoy it."

"Sweetheart, that is why I wanted a bodyguard for you. I don't want you living in fear for your life. Jake is going to be with you every day, and everywhere you go."

"Again, how is that going to go while I am at work? And Jake certainly can't go in the ladies' room with me. I refuse to stay at home. I love my job - helping people, such as ourselves, to eat right."

"We will worry about that on Tuesday. Try and get......."

"Cris, please don't say it!! Please stop telling me to get some rest!! Do you want me to get some rest and have another nightmare?!!! Not happening!!!"

Kamea got up and stormed out of the bedroom. 

"Okay, I wasn't expecting that. I know she is upset. So, I am not going to take it personally."

After that, I went to shower and changed into fresh clothes. I also helped Dia and Rocco change. I could hear her slamming pots and pans in the kitchen. I told Dia and Rocco to put in a movie to watch. I'm going to the kitchen and dealing with Hurricane Kamea. 

I took a deep breath and made my way downstairs toward the kitchen.

"If you came down here to talk to me, don't waste your breath!! I am not in the mood!! I have food to fix!" 

"Kamea, sit for a minute, please?" I said while staying calm.

"No!! I will not sit!!"

I asked her nicely and said please.

I tried that approach again. But to no avail. "Sweetheart, turn the gas off and sit down for a minute?"

"What part of 'no, I don't want to sit' down, Cris, don't you understand? Just leave me alone!!"

Okay, now she is starting to piss me off. "That's it!" I walked over to where Kamea was standing, flipped her over my shoulder, and turned off the stove. 

"Woman, you are going to listen to me one way or another." I took Kamea upstairs.

"Put me down, Cris!!! Could you leave me alone? Stop touching me!!!!"

I dropped her on the bed and pinned her down.

"I tried twice nicely to talk to you, but you weren't listening. Now, listen to me. I know you are upset, and you have every right to be. I am upset too. It hurts me because I wasn't there to stop it. We can't go back and stop it. But we can go forward and work through this together. Please don't push me away. Please, baby, let me be there for you."

"I was fine until I saw those disgusting messages. I'm scared that it's going to happen again. Not just kissing, but s-se..... You are the only one I want to do that with. Why can't people respect my choice? I love you only. You have my heart. I'm sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean it. I'm just tired of this."

"Me too, love. Now, I want you to sit back and relax with Jake, Dia, and Rocco."

"My recipes are on my phone that I wanted to fix. It's in the living room, on the coffee table."

"I'll grab your phone and fix the recipes. How about a dance tonight? You know how I love your dancing." 

"You sure do. And, okay. I'll find the recipes for you."

After our little chat, we got up off the bed and went downstairs. Kamea found a quick recipe for me to fix because it is close to six o'clock.

Kamea already had diced chicken, so I made the Pineapple chicken rice.

Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. I heard Kamea say, "I'll get it."

Everyone came at the same time - my parents, her parents, Noel, Marco, Marissa, and Andre. The look on Jayde's face was classic when she saw Jake with Día and Rocco. Jake was in trouble now.

"Jake Michaels?! Boy, where have you been?! You had Kamea worried to death."

Kalani was just as bad. "Nice to see you again, Jake. Start talking." 

While Jake explained his actions, Noeli came into the kitchen with Marco. "Hey Cris, here is the food that mama made."

"Thanks."

Marco stuck to Noeli like glue. I have never seen him so smitten before meeting Noeli. It looks like Marco found his future too. I am going to tease him later.

"The rice is almost ready, and then we can eat."

Ten minutes later, the pineapple chicken rice was done. Marco and Noeli helped me bring the food out to the dining room. Everybody sat down and dug in.

"Kami, mom made some of your favorites - baked beans, Hawaiian chicken, and Hawaiian sweet rolls."

I saw Día and Rocco pointing at the chicken. After fixing their plates, I whispered to Kamea, "Let's not wait any longer to tell them." Kamea nodded yes. So, here it goes.

"Thank you all for coming. But we have a reason why we asked everyone to come."

"Wait a minute. Are you pregnant with my grandbaby?"

"Um, not yet, mom," Kamea said nervously. At least she said 'yet.'

"I'm just going to come out and say it."

"Cris and I got married in The Virgin Islands. I didn't want to wait to marry him, so I asked him if we could get married. We both love each other, so why wait?"

You could hear a pin drop. The last person I thought would speak last spoke first. "If it makes you happy, Kami, then congratulations. I do have to say I am disappointed because I was not there to walk you down the aisle."

"Cris and I also wanted to have a ceremony in California, so daddy, I would love to walk down the aisle with you." 

"I'm glad you all told everyone now. I couldn't keep it a secret anymore," Marco proclaimed.

"Congratulations, Kam and Cris. And, Cris, what are your kids' names? I can't wait to spoil them." Mama Jayde asked.

"What are your names?"

"Dia."

"Rocco."

"Día and Rocco, you are so cute. I'm your grandma, sweetie."

"We haven't set a date yet, but you all will be the first to know."

So, I suggested, "How about two months from today? Dia and Rocco will be out of school. It will be June then."

"That's fine with me. Besides, It will give me something to focus on - planning our wedding instead of recent events."

"How are you feeling, honey?" Mama Jayde asked.

"I have my moments. I snapped at Cris earlier today. An unknown number sent me some nasty text messages, and I snapped." Kamea started crying again.

"Baby girl, everyone at this table will be there for you. If I ever see this Chase character, he won't live to see another day," Kalani said. 

"Noeli and Marissa, Mr. Cris here want to see a dance. Which song should we do?"

Marissa said, "I got the perfect song." So, everybody headed outside.

"That's my baby girl right there. Girl, you should have become a dancer. Marco and Cris sure did love it. Look at them blushing."

"Thanks, mom. But I don't know about dancing all the time. I love doing what I do. It not only helps me, but it helps Cris. And we can teach the kids how to eat better. Dancing is my exercise."

Jake's POV

It has been a while since I have seen Kam dance. She is even more beautiful than before. Kam can flex her body like I have never seen before. She won every dance contest she entered in college.

Most of the girls in college were jealous of her, and the guys wanted her. I put some of them in check because they wanted her for sex. Kam has no idea how much I love her still, and it will stay that way. It's worth repeating - this will be the most challenging job I have ever had.

******************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter 23. 

The pictures are courtesy of Wikipedia Commons, YouTube, and Pixabay. 

And thank you for your votes, comment, and support! 😘😘😘😘

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

688K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...
28.4K 1.6K 41
The world is full of surprises, and people are not always what they seem. This is especially true for Kenzie, Matt, and Reed. Reed Basil is the quint...
23.3K 283 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...
170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...