Why Me? (Matt Flyzik) *EDITIN...

By DoveRocker

Maddison Escape is the sister of Zack Merrick, bassist of All Time Low. After her parents and brother die she... More

About
1: My Horrible Life
2: School
3: A Family Secret
4: All Time Low
5: Leaving The House
6: Maddison Escape
7: The Beginning
8: Saturday
9: The Apartment
10: The Haris'
11: Moving To Baltimore
12: My New Life
13: My First Day In Baltimore
14: Reunited Friends
15: The Fight
16: Meeting Brenden
17: The Injury
18: You're Just In Time To Witness My First Breakdown
19: The Little Fucker
20: Lip Rings
21: The Relationship
22: The Vampire Diaries
23: I Love You
24: Dinner
25: That's Your Fault You Know
26: Last Day Of School
27: Wait!
28: Guitar & Hockey
29: Tour
30: Want A Drink?
31: We Need to do That More
32: Am I ready?
33: Just Not Feeling Well
34: Tonight
35: Baby Your Baby
36: Fun
37: Bring The Hairspray
38: Did You Just Quote The Song...
39. You Fucking Asshole
40: Who Wants To Play Football?
41. He's Good At His Job But He Gets Still Fired
42: This Is Going To Be A Fun Night
43. She Made The Mistake Of Being A Tease
44. Christmas pt. 1
45. Christmas pt. 2
46. There's A New Kid
47. The Social Worker
48. McKenna
Note
50: Stand By Me

49. Gettin' Out Of The Dog House

73 1 0
By DoveRocker

A/N: Warning, heavy, detailed sex scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slid down the wall in my bedroom tears running down my face. Matt and I just got into the worst fight ever.

~Flashback~

Matt was in the shower and I was trying to sleep. I had just woken up and I was trying to fall back to sleep.

Matt's phone kept going off. I groaned and reached over to get it. I figured it was one of the guys. I was going to turn the sound off on it. But when I went to unlock it I saw the text message.

To: Matt

From: Monica

Come on Matty Mouse please text me back! I'm really sorry about Faith. Love you always <3

This brought tears to my eyes and sent anger through out me. I was the only one who called him Matty Mouse. I unlocked his phone and saw other text messages that were the similar to that. They were love texts.

Just then Matt came out of the shower. "Hey have you seen the-" He started but I looked up at him with teary eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked instantly concerned.

"Like you don't know." I replied dropping his phone on the bed and going into my old bedroom, slamming the door behind me. Matt instantly came to the door.

"Maddie, please let me in." he said begging. He kept begging and I couldn't stand it anymore so I opened the door to face him.

"I don't want to hear it! Just leave me alone." I cried. He went to put his hand on my cheek but I pushed it off.

He sighed. "Please, let me explain." He said.

"I don't want to hear it. Why don't you just go back to that Monica chick." I cried and slammed the door closed.

~End Flashback~

I could see the pain on Matt's face and that only made me cry more. I curled up into a ball and just cried. The rest of that day was filled with uncontrolable sobs escaping my lips and tears sliding down my face. I was so heart broken.

-Matt's P.O.V-

She slammed the door and I could hear her crying. I walked into my room and punched the wall. Not hard enough to put a hole in it but hard enough to get a bit of anger out.

I was so pissed. Pissed at Monica for sending that but mostly pissed at myself for not telling Maddie about my past.

I was to scared to face my past. My eyes started to tear up as I thought about the fact that I had just lost my girlfriend, my love and maybe my soul mate.

I sat on my bed and thought of ways to get her back. I'm determined to get Maddie back. I just have to think of the right way. I know I can win her back.

~Couple Days Later~

-Maddie's P.O.V-

I was laying on the bed when my door opened. I rolled over and saw Matt. "Matt please, just leave me alone." I said.

"I know you don't want to, but please just come down stairs with me. Please?" He begged. I sighed, giving in.

"Fine." I said standing up and going downstairs with Matt. We got to the steps and he stopped infront of me.

"You have to close your eyes." He said and I closed my eyes. Matt got behind me and covered my eyes and led me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He uncovered my eyes. "Sit, please?" He asked and I sat down. Matt had cooked grilled cheese with bacon. He put mine infront of me then sat down.

We both ate in silence. When we were done Matt put his dishes in the sing then sat back down in his chair. He took my hand in his but I pulled it away.

He sighed quietly.

"Look I want to explain myself." He stated.

"Matt-" I started.

"No, let me explain." He said cutting me off.

"Fine." I sighed and he continued.

Matt took a deep breath.

"I never techncally had a thing with Monica-" He started.

"Yeah, technacally." I said.

"Let me talk... Either way. When I was younger about 17 I had this girlfriend named Faith. One night I was at my friend Rob's place and his girlfriend Monica was there. I was a kid, never drank before, and he said he had this new drink he wanted me to try.

So I said 'why not.' He poured me a tall glass of the drink and came out with it. He handed it to me and I drank it pretty fast. Little did I know the drink was Jack Daniels and soda. So, because I had never drank before I got drunk.

They took to me to this guy who does tattoos for anyone any age. So I got this." He pulled down his bottom lip and revealed a tattoo that said 'YOBRO' and the last 'O' had Mickey Mouse ears.

"When we got back he gave me another drink. This time it had a drug in it. I instantly became dizzy and passed out." He said and took a pause. I could not believe what I was hearing.

"I woke up tied to a bed, Monica on top of me. She was naked, I had pants on still." he took a breath again. He closed his eyes and finished the story.

"Monica pulled my pants off and started grinding on me. So naturally and against my will, I got hard. She took my boxers off and well you can figure out the rest." He said with his head down. I knew the story wasn't finished.

I touched his hand and he looked up. I rubbed his hand as if telling him to continue. He took a deep breath.

"I looked over at Rob, he had a camera in his hand. He said that I had to enjoy it or it was going on the internet. Being a 17 year old kid I obviously didn't want that all over the internet so I played along." He said.

"Were you a virgin?" I asked him softly. He shook his head no.

"At this time Faith and I had been dating for a year. She was still a virgin, we had never slept together. She was a very self contious person. Everything in her life was bad, except for me. She was always teased at school, her parents were divorced, her step dad was abusive and so on.

Her mom and step dad didn't know we were dating. They found out and instantly grounded her. Two days later she... She... She wrote a note and cut her wrists. She bled to death.." There was tears in both of our eyes. I rubbed his hand to calm him down.

"That's why I can't do the one night stand thing. I'm to nervous about what had happened. I've never told anyone before." he said his head down.

I stood up and ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him into my chest. He was silently crying.

"And lately Monica's been sending me texts. I changed my number a while ago but she found it. I'm sorry, I should have told you." he cried lightly.

I stood him up, pulled him into my arms and sushed him. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I said and calmed him down. Once he was calm he pulled away and reached into his pocket. He handed me a box that contained my lipring that said 'Sleepless' on it.

Matt and I decided that our lip rings would be like a promise ring one would gove to their boyfriend/girlfriend.

"Please, just, be mine again?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes." I replied and he helped me put it back in. Matt pulled me into the living room where there was a fort made around the TV. I looked at Matt and he pulled me in.

Inside there was a bed that was made on the ground and the credits to the movie 'Dear John' were up on the screen. I smiled, Dear John was a romantic movie. Matt and I cuddled and watched the movie.

After the movie was over I looked up at Matt. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly and alowed my tongue in.

My tongue wasn't in his mouth for that long because he pushed it out with his tongue. I whimpered and he smirked. He laid me back and put one hand on my waist the other beside my head, keeping him from putting all of his body weight on me.

His legs were tangled with mine and my arms were around his neck. I chewed on his lip ring, knowing it turned him on. He moved his lips to my neck as I tangled my fingers in the bottom of his jet black hair.

Matt played with the bottom of my shirt and pulled it down revealing my clevage. He kissed my breasts, I moaned as he did so. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He backed up and pulled it over his head.

I bit my lip. "My god are you ever sexy." I said and he smirked. He put his lips to my right ear.

"Not as sexy as you." He replied then nibbled on my ear.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said and he smirked then slammed his lips into mine. He threw my shirt over my head and into the fort. Matt pulled away and put his finger on my lips.

"Give me a second." he said standing up and going out of the fort. He had on baggy blue jeans that were fraying a bit at the bottom. You could see the top of his black boxers. He had no shirt on and he was so god damn hot.

I was really wanting it so I closed my eyes, took off my shorts and underwear and started rubbing myself. I didn't even notice Matt had come back in until he moved my hand.

He moved my hand and replaced it with his tongue. He moved his tongue around on my clit and I arched my back. He replaced his tongue with his fingers and rubbed circles in my clit.

He moved his lips back up to mine. I was replying to the kiss but had to stop becuase I just fell into a fit of moans, I was so close.

"Matt." Moan "I-I'm a-alomst t-there." I moaned not being able to keep full words. He smirked and pushed two fingers inside of me as he moved his tongue around on my clit. Just as I was about to climax he stopped.

I went to rub myself but he laid on me and pinned my hands down. I tried to grind on him but he got off and held my hands down. I moved my kness together and shifted my body.

"Matt, please." I cried. "Beg." He growled. I loved it when Matt was being controling it was just a turn on.

"Please Matt, I'll do anything, please just let me orgasm, please." I begged.

"More." He growled. I moved my body so my face was at his crotch. He smirked and let my hands go. I pulled his pants and boxers off and put my mouth on his number. I gave him a blow job as I rubbed myself.

After a couple of minutes Matt was plently hard and he laid me back on the ground. He put a condom on and spread my legs open. He pushed into me as I rubbed my clit.

I started shaking, this was intense.

"I'm gonna cum." He growled into my ear.

"I'm so close." I moaned. He sped up his pace in thrusting and I felt him release. He pulled out and continued to rub me down. I fell into a fit of moans then felt the releaf I was waiting for.

I fell back and Matt rolled over beside me. He put the blanket around us and I cuddled into his arms.

"That was so amaing." I panted.

"I know. I have like to words." He replied.

"I have three." I said and he rolled over to face me.

"And what are those?" He asked putting a hand on my cheek.

"I love you." I said and he lightly put his lips to mine.

"I love you too." He said. And with one final kiss the two of us laid down and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey beautiful, sorry it took so long to update. 2050 words though, yay!!! I figured since I haven't given you any updates I would give you a pretty intence sex scene so yay. Thanks or putting up with me and thanks for all the reads. Please comment. <3 you

~Becky 07/04/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 229 30
The prequel to the complicated series! The tales of how she met all those band members and the inside jokes that you didn't truly understand in the l...
30K 929 73
______ "I need a room for a night?" I ask the lady at the check in desk at the hotel. She didn't question the tears running down my face, or my phon...
48.6K 1.4K 28
Maxie lives an average life that consists of dealing with her future, managing her hectic female family, and having to deal with her broken past. Bu...
51.5K 1.5K 18
Carly Holmes is a 16 year old girl and only cares about her studying to get good grades to hopefully get into a good school and pursue her career in...