EXO x Reader x B.A.P

By ChuOkamiChan

You are a beautiful 17 y/o girl. You have a blunt personality, you have a cool personality like 'badass' cool... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
100 Facts About Me
13
MY STORY HAS BEEN PLAGIARISED
14
15

I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD

560 8 10
By ChuOkamiChan

HELLOOOOO FROM THE OTHER SI- //PUNCHED

Oh god, I feel like apologising is a bit useless right now honestly.

Thing is, I've read whole book myself and I'm trying to figure how to end it and keep you guys satisfied. I've also read your comments and LOL made me poop myself laughing. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT BTW.

I will be continuing this fanfic cause I have nothing else to do. WOO HOO. Anyways, I've left this book on the side for years. Literally. AND I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO REALLY LIKED IT, HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU READ THIS CRAP.

CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?!

The next chapter will be up soon and will officially come out of Hiatus. GWAHAHA 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 233 45
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Your friends have been trying to form a boy band for ages. They're incredibly talented, bu...
280 20 6
[ON HOLD] "I've trusted you and loved you with my whole heart. But, in the end, you just tossed away my feelings like, it didn't really matterd to yo...
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
1.3K 12 29
Hae-won, 20 year old girl joins as manager of EXO. She hates EXO... then what is her reason to become EXO's manager? What will happen when she falls...