TordTom OneShots

By MjelikART

Dom Tord Sub Tom (don't judge) I accept requests (ToriTamara, opposite au and some other au) I don't write E... More

First of all
Their Guardian
Orders
Last Ruby guard
Chances
Happy Meal
You Forgot?
Lead to my Fate?
I met him
It's the same
The Big City
I don't want..
I don't want.. 2
Last Ruby Guard 2
Bad Coffee
The Big City 2
"what?"
Right Hand Man
The kid's counterpart
It's you that I want
Patient
Do me a favor
I Don't Know!!
Why?
Understand?
a true story
request?
Lies and Marks
was that Normal?
He came back for?
A Typo Mistake
Experiment #2733
Why? 2
In heat
ABOUT THE 'KIDS'
Sleepless nights
Time Travel Crisis
Time Travel Crisis 2
Fanart for Experiment #2733
Another Fanart for Exp. #2733
He's alive?
Time Travel Crisis 3
Hanahaki
Sleepless nights 2
Telling the Parents
A Game
Hey?
Hey? 2
Usual 4am's (short)
Best Birthday Ever
A Bed Time Story
Unexpectedly in love
Job
Job 2
Unexpectedly in love ver.2
Fanart and mine
If I told you
Gender bend Tablet
Large Tip
Reboot
Comfort
If I told you 2
Band au but different
UUURRRGGHHH
A not so secret Boyfriend
A not so secret Boyfriend 2
Arranged by whom?
Sorry
NAH
Gamble
Take care of them
Laundry
Warning: somewhat ANGSTY
Love's over?
Song based
Letter for Santa?
Hell Talks
(Not a Chap)
Cook up a story! (not a chap)
Ironic
Ironic 2
Switched
Switched 2
Last Time
Last Time 2 (short)
Song
Not a chap but is serious (?)
Seated with Each Other
Fanart <33

Migraine

4.5K 174 175
By MjelikART

(Advanced April fools!!)

Future~

No One's P.O.V

"Please.. I beg you... let me go..." Tom pleaded before Tord rested his foot on Tom's head. Laying Tom's head on the floor like he was a dog,

"Aww is Thomas homesick?" Tord cooed and stepped on Tom again. Tom let out a groan of pain, blood tackling down from his head, nose and lip. He had bruises on his face and body, a big one rested on his left eyelid. Paul and Patryk looked down, trying to avoid the horrible state of Tom. But they kept looking back at him worriedly.

"T-Tord.. please.. I have a-.. kid.." Tom managed to plead as he looks up to his enemy. Tord hummed as he scratches the scars on his right cheek. He already kept Tom in his base for about a week now so he had been doing research about Tom's life.

"Mell? Was it? Don't lie to me." Tord said before kicking Tom's back that sent Tom face first onto the concrete. Blood spilled everywhere.

"S-sir.." Patryk and Paul called out hoping to get a kind reply in return but they only got a glare,

"Quiet now." Tord ordered before his two soldiers could say something. Paul and Patryk both stepped back as they kept their gazes low.

Tord laughed genuinely, "Mell? Isn't that Matt and Edd's kid?" 

Tom's eyes widened in surprise as to why Tord had known about the kid. He wasn't aware that Tord had been doing researches about him.

"I..I-" Tom stutter as Tord crouches down on his height with a grin on his face.

"You even had the guts to lie." Tord raised his robotic hand to slap Tom but something stopped him.. his head was throbbing almost as if it was gonna explode. His only eyesight was starting to darken, 

"ugh... take him back to his cell and lock him there. Don't feed him anything. He needs to rot in there.." Tord ordered while covering his one good eye with his palm. Patryk escorted Tord back to his office. While Paul took Tom to his cell.

Paul gently lay Tom on the floor as he went to the clinic to get some things to patch Tom up. He knew Tord didn't want them to take pity of Tom but it was just too much and since almost all of the soldiers knew about Tom and their leader's relationship before, They just couldn't help but take pity. Paul came back to the cell with a first aid kit then he started draping alcohol on Tom's wounds.

"Why are you helping me?... He didn't ordered you to--"

"We'll be sending you home later. So from the time being.. don't say anything." Paul interrupted as he continues to slowly drape cotton on Tom's opened wounds. Tom didn't speak as he felt a bit happy that some of Tord's soldiers still has a heart. 

WIth Tord--

"I TOLD YOU I CAN'T FUCKING SEE! IT'S JUST DARKNESS!" Tord yelled as he continued to face the wall to which he thought was Patryk. Patryk was behind him with some of the nurses, "Oh my..." the head nurse whispered as she looks at her leader quite sadly.

"Do you think it's because of the--"

"Yes.. probably.."

Tord whipped his head towards Patryk's direction his eyes was filled with fear. 

"Sir.. please sit down.. I'll take care of the medical.." Patryk said as he escorted Tord to his chair with a calming touch. Tord sat back and waited as Patryk and the nurses left his office. He waited in silence..

not until he heard someone walked in, He whipped his head to the footstep's direction in a defensive matter.

"WHO'S THERE?!" Tord yelled at the intruder, unaware it was none other than Tom. Bandages were almost all over his body because of the wounds. He and Paul was about to board the rescue plane but when he knew about Tord's condition. He really just couldn't leave Tord alone.

"Calm down, Commie. It's only me." Tom said softly as he cupped Tord's cheek to look into Tord's eyes. Both of Tord's eyes were almost the shade of blue which made Tom feel uneasy.

"Why the fuck are you out of your cell?! did you--" Tord paused when he got a hold of Tom's face.. he brushed his fingers on the bandages as Tom was whimpering in pain. Tord realized how much of an asshole he was to Tom.

"T-thomas.. Did I do this to you?.." Tord's words trailed off as he traced every bandages he could feel on Tom. Tom nodded as he hummed sadly at Tord. Tom loved Tord, afterall they were together before Tord left and their relationship didn't properly end well. He knew his feelings for Tord never disappeared.

"Not there, Tord.." Tom said as Tord touched the bandaged wrapped around his stomach.

"Why?"

"The pain.." Tom whimpered as Tord kept on touching the bandage. He felt like he was an abusive person. He was disappointed of himself that he had the guts to hurt Tom. He always loved Tom and that was the actual reason why he kidnapped him in the first place. But then his hatred and the need of revenge blinded him. And now here they are.. 

"Thomas..." He hugged Tom gently and layed his head on Tom's stomach. Embracing him close, "I'm sorry.." Tord said as he felt tears lingering on the corners of his eyes. Tom only hummed in return as he slowly embraced Tord.

"You must be having a migraine.. are you sleeping well?" Tom asked,

"No. Work comes first." Tord replied, receiving a chuckle from Tom,

"That's so you, commie." Tom giggled as he remained still and patted Tord's head. He missed Tord's sweet and gentle side and he knew that. Ever since Matt and Edd had a kid, he had been thinking of nothing but Tord. But he knew getting back together with him was complicated.

"I'm sorry for everything I did.. please forgive me.." Tord pulled Tom tightly,

"It's okay Tord. I forgive you." Tom whispered just as Paul appeared on Tord's doorway, signalling him that the plane was ready. This was where Tom began having doubts.. but he had to choose what was best for the both of them.

"Tord, I have to leave.." Tom pleaded as he kneels down to Tord who kept himself seated. Tom saw how Tord's brows frowned in a unsatisfied matter.

"No." Tord said as he pulls Tom onto his lap and lays Tom's head on his shoulder.

"Stay..." Tord pleaded as he held Tom close. Not wanting to let go. Tom looked back to Paul who just gave him a nod before leaving. He sighed, "Okay.. Tord.. I'll stay. But please go to sleep and rest."

with that Tord closed his eyes and slowly swift off to sleep.

Tord's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt chills crawling up on my spine. My one good eye was functioning well again, my vision was back to normal. I slowly sit up as I groan.. Everything feels like it's back to normal.. But something was missing.

"PATRYK!!" I call, for some reason I just couldn't calm down. Soon my loyal soldier came running inside. He saluted me, "Yes, sir?!" 

"Tell me.. Where is Thomas?" I ask as I stand up from my chair in a hurry while fixing my tie. He stayed quiet.. I turn to Patryk again this time with a feeling of pain in my chest.. 

"Where is Thomas?" I ask once again, He acted skeptical and suspicious... as if..  

I look down sadly, "He left.. didn't he.." I say in a low voice. I didn't want to let my soldier hear the sadness in my voice. I turn away from Patyk as quickly as I could. 

"So Thomas decided to leave me.." I stated to myself,

"I thought I will be able to start things over with us. But yet he left me..." I continue as tears finally fall down from my eyes. 

"Nah.. I didn't" a familiar loving voice say behind me.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 3.2K 42
Ello, friends! Feel free to request, I'm always taking 'em, and I'll do almost any! Just no OC requests, and no smut. See ya! ^w^
1.6M 23.2K 93
Edit: Old username will not be changed from the book. This is my first one-shots book. Please feel free to suggest anything! Yes... even lemons! I'll...
13.1K 130 20
Yep I'm bringing the eddsworld fandom back the characters don't belong to me they belong to Edd Gould
46.6K 516 21
A series of one-shots I wrote in middle school and have discontinued. I thank all those who have continued to stick with this despite 4-5 years of in...