Fanboy | K.TH x J.JK

By http-kookv

Taehyung who is in the same group as Jungkook has a 'secret' fanpage for him.. More

1| Gorgeous
2| crazy
3| Focus
4|Notification(s)
5| heartbeat
6| OTP
7| sleep well
8| #Bestfriendknowsbest
9| coincidence
10| oh
11| DM (1️⃣)
12| DM2️⃣
13| GET IT
14| Group shoot
15| Bighit's post 1️⃣
16| meaning
17| what am i?
18|it's obvious
19| cute, but weird
20| The best thing in my life
21| Flirting with a fan?
22| What if
23| Reason
24| I wish i was
26| misunderstanding
27|both of us
28| the meaning
29| try
30|which one?
31| Welcome back.
32| One chance
33|attached
34| what?
35| explain.
36|Happiness
37| cuddle able
38| Rules
39|tomorrow
40| no worries
41| Face it
42| Risk
43| Final
44| special chapter!
Importanttt :)
Add me on snapchat!
Add me on insta!
Q&A / Youtube channel
FaceReveal
New kookv story!

25|sences

10.9K 465 31
By http-kookv

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

I've been avoiding Taehyung for a great week now. Okay not a great one to be honest, it went terrible.

Taehyung tried to come in my room for a few times, but thankfully out managers were fast enough to stop him, cause i don't think i can handle seeing him right now.

I heard a light knock on my door and i sighed deeply. "Just go away Taehyung!"

"It's not Taehyung, it's Jimin." I rolled my eyes. "I swear if you're going to start about that stupid bracelet i'll-"

"Shut up and let me in, idiot!" He yelled.

I stood up and unlocked the door. "What do you want?" I asked annoyedly. "Jungkook, don't you dare to act like that to me again. I did nothing. Don't just throw you stupid anger on everyone!"

I breathed in and out. "So?"

"I think you need to listen to Taehyung" he said straight to the point.

I clenched my fists, i got annoyed. "Was that it? You can go now"

"No Jungkook! It was a misunderstanding i mean it. Just listen to him"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled in sarcasm. "He probably will come with the most smart reason, right"

Jimin slapped my face. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Come to your freaking sences, you act like a child. Just act like a man and talk, it's not that hard" He said and he walked away.

I frustratedly brushed my hands through my hair. "I wont go to Taehyung, No Jungkook you wont!" I told myself.

I sighed and fake smiled to myself. "See not it's hard at all" 

'Just act like a man and talk, it's not that hard'. What does he mean by that? That i'm not mature enough?

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. "You know what" i pointed at myself at the mirror. "I'll go and listen to his stupid reason"

~
Is this story even okay? I messed it up again😂 why does this always happen to me. Oh god. I hope you understood it.

New Fact: my main language isn't English, but you've probably already guessed that.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.3K 15
where taehyung introduces a complete stranger as his 'boyfriend' ❝SHORT STORY❞ ❝COMPLETED❞
272K 10.2K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
13.2K 442 22
Jimin isn't sure what made him to lie to his mother and tell her that he had a boyfriend, but now that he's opened the position, he has no choice but...
3.5K 113 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend