Just One More Chance (Narry)

By 1Dwithnarry

This is a One Direction fanfiction, with the main boys being Niall and Harry. Niall has been bullied a lot in... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

425 14 0
By 1Dwithnarry

I'm going home with Harry Styles. I can't believe it.

Well, the teacher requested for you to go work with Harry for the project, so it honestly shouldn't be very difficult to believe. Don't blow this out of proportion.

But who asked you? You never respond when I actually need you.

At least I don't argue with my own conscious.

Shut up.

I really need to stop arguing with myself.

Anyways, Harry Styles is going to take me home to his house. We would be up all night finishing our project. It would be another part of my midnight memories. But I knew I had no chance because the last time I checked, he's about as straight as a wall. I mean, I'm pretty sure that he's straight. It doesn't mean I can't dream.

          ~End of the school day~

I was at my locker getting my backpack, when a very deep, recognizable voice asked me, "Hey Niall, are you ready to come over to my place?" I turned around to look at Harry, as the butterflies started filling up in my stomach. I replied, "Yep, I'm ready."

Harry said, "Ok, let's go then."

             ~Skipping car ride~

"Ok, we're here. Welcome to my home."

Holy shit. This place is huge.

I never knew Harry was rich, but then again, what do I know. His house was extremely large, and it looked more elegant than Buckingham Palace. My mouth simply dropped at the sight.

"Well Horan, will you let your mouth stay open and catch flies or will you follow me inside?"

I snapped back to reality and immediately got out of the car, blushing like I usually do.

"Welcome to my home, Niall."

                             • • •

~Author's Note~

So guys I'm sorry I haven't updated but I will see if I can upload another chapter by the end of today or tomorrow (definitely by then) but I will just see you later (even though I can't really see you). Ciao for now! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...