sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

By jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... More

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~33~

782 21 0
By jcwrxtes

Aria's POV

"What was at the docks?" Harry asked as he ate his ice-cream.

"Nothing. The small boat was a fishing one and the shipment came in but I couldn't find anything." I shrugged nonchalantly and ate my chocolate ice-cream.

I couldn't feed Harry any clues or possible leads to where the big deal was going to be. If he knew then he would come with me and I wanted to avoid that. He has a family here and although I think of them as my own, they care about him way more than me. He is their flesh and blood. I'm just his girlfriend.

If he came with me, there was no telling if he would make it out of there alive.

Anyway, once I came home, Harry took us out to get ice-cream with Theo. Theo slowly rocked to sleep on the way here which was the objective because he was quite cranky today. So we decided to take care of him while his parents took a well-deserved nap.

I have to say, seeing Harry with Theo gives me lots of baby fever and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

I mean, I guess it's bad considering the situation we're in with Nigel but after that, if it all works out I can see myself having a family with Harry. He seems like a great Dad and I think we'd have cute but badass kids.

Two assassins having kids? That sounds like a dangerous mess that shouldn't be created.

I feel like, no matter how much we try to avoid and forget our lives as assassins, the children are going to end up being pros at knife throwing and shooting at the age of 6.

The poor children in their school.

Harry finished his ice-cream and discarded the empty cup before grabbing my hand and Theo's bassinet. We walked out onto the streets and got back into the car.

On the car ride home, Harry's hand stayed on my inner thigh the entire time but even that didn't distract me from my thoughts.

"Hey Haz, are there any gangs in Holmes Chapel" I asked him.

He looked surprised with my question for a second but answered anyway.

"Not really. I mean, they use our docks to ship their cargo and deal but their base is outside of the town. It's lead by Jackson Thomas"

"Oh ok" I said. Well, thank god. I made sure to cover my tracks when I flew from Brisbane to here, so there shouldn't be any reason that another gang would look for me in this town. I'd say we are safe.

Also, if all the gangs are like Jackson's then I shouldn't be concerned because he gave me information before I even had to make a threat.

"Why" He asked, looking at me.

"I was curious, your family lives here and now little Theo. I wanted to make sure they were safe" I lied. I mean it wasn't really a lie, it was like a half-lie. Of course, I wanted to know that they would be safe, but also to know I didn't have to watch my back.

"Aria, they are your family too" He said exasperatedly.

I huffed.

"Haz, I know that. But they would definitely feel worse if something happened to you and family is about equality" I said.

"They love us equally, even if you were a bitch. They would still love you because I love you"

I nodded. He reached over and pecked my lips.

------

"Gemma, Anne can I talk to you real quick?" I said, as I dismissed myself from the table. Harry looked at me with questions in his eyes but I just whispered, "Girl stuff" and left the table as they nodded.

"Sure love, we'll be up in a sec" I nodded and made my way up the stairs.

On the way up, I stopped by Theo's room to check on him. He slept soundly as I entered the room. His soft snores filled the room as the moonlight poured onto him. I adjusted the curtains quietly so the light wasn't on him and then patted him when he started to shift.

I kissed his small head when he finally fell back asleep and then turned around to exit. When I turned around, Gemma and Anne were watching with adoring smiles on their face. Their hands were on their chest as if they were so proud. I smiled at them, checking a last time that Theo hadn't woken up and then exited with them following. I walked into Gemma's room and then motioned for them to sit.

I closed the door, locking it and then making sure Harry wasn't near us.

"Um...where do I start?" I muttered and ran my hands through my hair.

"You know, the job I came here to do?" I asked, checking with them first. They nodded and looked at each other confused.

"I found out when the deal is going down" I whispered.

"Oh great" They cheered. I put my finger over my mouth silencing them.

"But I don't want Harry to come with me" I whispered with my eyes cast down.

The smiles dropped from their face.

"It's too dangerous and he has you guys and I would never forgive myself if he was hurt or possibly killed." I rambled on, starting to panic.

They stood up grabbing my hands and making me sit down on the bed next to them.

"I just..." I took a breather, calming myself down. "I'm going to do things to make sure he doesn't follow me there and I need to know that you guys can keep him grounded. Please take care of him in the next months and keep him inside. Please make sure he doesn't sneak out and hop on a plane. I can't let him come" I said pleadingly to the both of them.

"We're his family, love. We promise." Anne said. I nodded and looked at Gemma and she gave me a look of sincerity.

"When is this big...meeting?" Gemma asked.

"July 27th, Toomes Warehouse, Melbourne. 4 PM" I repeated.

Their eyes widened.

"That's soon Aria and you're on your own." They worried.

"It's okay" I chuckled.

"I was the most-trained assassin in the biggest mafia organization in the world. I think I'll be fine. Plus I'll be training really hard for the next few weeks until I have to leave on the 19th of July" I smiled.

"As long as Harry is safe and you all are. Then I'll be fine and focused for my final mission" I smiled, holding their hands.

They nodded and Anne hugged me. As I hugged them I remembered one more thing.

"One more thing" I said, unwrapping my arms.

"Take your family and get away from the cities. Go to the Bahamas. I have a mafia there that will take care of you called the Mala Men. They will meet you at Ring way International Airport at the Private Jet section on the 20th of July at 3 AM. At 3 in the morning, the cameras will be down so you can take a safe route to the Bahamas without being seen or detected. When you land, Fetu, the chief of their mafia will give you a fully guarded vacation house. You can stay for as long as you wish but at least until the 31st of July." I finished.

I handed them a piece of paper.

"I've written it all down for you on here. Show the man at the gate this piece of paper and he will do a quick identity check on you all and then take you past the gates. The man you are looking for will have a symbol like this" I pointed to the symbol on the piece of paper and then handed it to them.

"When you get to the airport, Harry will be curious. So keep an eye on him."

I showed them a profile of a girl called Thalia. She had long brown hair and a nice smile.

"She is Fetu's niece. I've met her and she's lovely. She will help you if you need anything. Study her profile, I know Harry will be skeptical and interrogate you about her" I said to Gemma and she chuckled.

"Once, they take you through the gates. Harry will realize this is a set up, I know him and so I've placed extra security to make sure he can't get out. They might inject him with Valium, depending on how he reacts. But, there will be constant security on him" I finished and sighed.

I had taken all the chances I had to make sure they were safe and for Harry to not escape supervision of everyone. If he slipped through the arms of everyone, he would follow me and that would be annoying and entirely mess up my whole plan.

"You all will be safe so go get tans and contain my boyfriend for me please" I chuckled.

They nodded, smiling.

"Thank you love" They said gratefully.

"It's ok. I put you all in danger, the least I can do is drive you away from it." I clutched their hands.

"Every gang in each city in the world is looking for me. We're safe for now, I've taken care of the one in Holmes Chapel, but soon they will find me." I said sadly.

They nodded with widened eyes. I chuckled and then heard a soft cry.

I went to attend to Theo and then looked back at them.

They are okay with us having this job but yet they are terrified with the outcomes. Crazy women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
960 17 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
396K 6.1K 26
"The Queen Of Bad Things" is book two in the "Bad Things" series. After her father's death, Aria must take over the family business, but this isn't a...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...