Akabane || Karma Akabane x Re...

By harr001

you went back to Tokyo for an assignment, to kill some teacher. But you met someone else, someone who stood o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Epilogue
a/n
Bonus story!- Christmas Time
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N!
Bonus story!- Karaoke
A/N
OMG JUST LISTEN
A/N
A/N
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N!!!!!
A/N
A/N
NOBODY TALK TO ME!
A/N
The Fellowship Of the- I dunno actually, um... Mozzarella sticks? (part 1)
The fellowship of the Mozzarella sticks (part 2)
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 3)
50 chapter special!
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 4)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN
A/N
The fellowship of the mozzerella sticks (Part 5)
BIG HIT WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?????
The fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 6)
The Fellowship of the Mozzerella Sticks (Part 7)
A/N
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (Part 8)
REEEE BTS X HALSEY
The fellowship of the Mozzarella sticks (ending)

Part 14

3.3K 85 77
By harr001

hello meh fellow hoomans! just wanted to say thank you so much for the support and love you have given this story. this is my first one and my goal originally was to get 100. thank you again and let's continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time skip to Koro-Sensei's death (i couldn't think of anything else)

Your POV

everyone was sobbing or shaking with sadness, Koro-Sensei was calling out the names of the students' for the final registration.

"and last but not least... (y/n) (l/n)" Koro-Sensei called.

"h-here," you utter, tears falling down your cheeks. You wrap your arms around Koro-Sensei's head.

"I love you Onīsan..." you whisper.

"I love you too..." Koro-Sensei smiled back.

you look over at Karma, who was actually shaking, a few tears falling down his cheeks. you hold his hand and give him a sad smile. he squeezes your hand and tries to smile back. Koro-Sensei calmed down Nagisa and he readied his knife.

"goodbye Koro-Sensei," he smiled through tears and plunges the knife down. Koro-Sensei's particles scattered everywhere, like a pillar of fireflies dancing in the dark.

Nagisa was sitting on the pile of clothes on the floor crying loudly, you started crying and hugged Karma, who sealed you in his arms. you could feel him crying too, you buried your head in his clothes, wetting it with tears.

the assassination was complete, and the target was your teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter guys. also omg when I saw it on the anime I was crying throughout the whole thing eating ice cream!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
257K 8.2K 43
Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he quickly realizes that this isn't going to b...
136K 4.4K 22
It was summer, a quick break from all the killings and a troublesome teacher named Koro-sensei. While on break though, you noticed something differen...
12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...