The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Two.

27.2K 679 193
By Foreverattached

The sound of the front door slamming jolts me out of my sleep. My eyes instantly hurt at the shock of the bright light that was streaming in from outside. I squeezed them shut for a minute then open them to see a very green looking Michael standing over the couch with a smirk on his face.

"Your hair is green." I say pointing out the obvious.

"So observant aren't we Ms.Scott." I roll my eyes at Michael as he continues to wear that stupid smirk.

"What?" I ask.

"You two look cozy." It was only then that I realised that Calum and I were still very much cuddled up on the couch.

Calum was laying on his stomach and had one of his arms draped around me and his face buried deep into the left side of my neck.

"Oh god." I groan as Michael wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"We fell asleep while watching a movie." I explain.

"Sure you did." Michael sniggers before walking off in to the kitchen. I carefully push Calum to the side so that I can sit up without waking him up. He mutters something incoherently before turning to his side.

I hop of the couch and follow Michael to the kitchen. The now green headed Michael was sitting at the counter talking to Luke. I had no idea they were both here.

"Morning G." Luke greets me with a smile.

"Morning." I return with a happy smile. "Can I ask what you two are doing here?" I walk over to where Luke was standing and frown at him as I notice he has a bowl full of froot loops in front of him.

"We were bored." Michael answers with a shrug.

"Uh huh." I reply. It wasn't unusual for the boys to just pop over randomly, they just never really did it this early. I open one of the kitchen drawers and grab a spoon out before sticking it in Luke's bowl.

"My froot loops Hemmo." I grin at him before eating a spoonful.

"We can share." Luke shrugs. Froot loops were my absolute favourite breakfast cereal ever and since Calum didn't like them I was lucky enough to get the box to myself except for having to share with Luke at the moment.

"You're lucky I like you." I tease and he grins.

"So what's the deal with you and Cal?" Michael randomly asks.

"There isn't one?" I lightly frown before eating another spoonful.

"You two looked pretty cuddled up." Luke says.

"Well that couch isn't made for two people." I say casually.

"Why not share a bed?" Michael quirks an eyebrow up at me.

"I don't know what you two want me to say, we fell asleep during a movie. That's it, completely innocent."

Michael and Luke share a knowing glance making me think that they both know something I don't.

"Completely innocent." Luke smirks.

"Am I missing something?" I frown looking between the two.

"Nope." Michael shakes his head while an extremely guilty smile stretches over his lips. I narrow my eyes at the two but don't get the chance to ask anymore questions as Calum stumbles his way into the kitchen rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"What are you two doing here?" Calum asks looking dazed and confused at his friends' presence.

"Apparently they were bored." I tell him.

"What she said." Luke says through a mouthful of froot loops.

"Your friends are weird." I say to Calum before dropping my spoon in the sink.

"They're your friends too." Calum points out cheekily. I roll my eyes at him before smiling. He was right they were just as much my friends as they were his.

"You two coming out tonight?" Luke asks.

"It is Friday isn't it?" I beam happily.

It was a tradition for us to all do something together as a group every Friday. Whether it was going out for dinner, having a movie night,going bowling or even clubbing. It was our 'thing' and I knew it was something that we all always looked forward too.

"Right." Michael chuckles. "Well Ashton thought we could get dinner then clean up here and go out for some drinks." Michael informs us.

"Sounds good to me." I shrug with a smile, I knew that it would turn out to be a good night no matter what we did.

"Cal?" Michael turns his attention to Calum who was currently munching on a apple.

"You know me, I'm down for anything." He says taking another bite of his apple.

"Sweet I'll let him know." Michael grabs his phone out of his pocket and starts typing away. I'm guessing he was gonna let Ashton know right now.

I look over to Calum who has a very suspicious smirk on his lips. I frown at him in confusion but understand exactly what he means when he turns his gaze to Michael.

"Hey Michael I have a question for you." Calum grins.

"Shoot." Michael replies but keeps his eyes on his phone screen.

"Does.." Calum starts but I interrupt him. "You're a dick." I huff at Calum who shoots me his innocent puppy face. "I told you last night that Michael doesn't know shit."

"Hey!" Michael protests looking up from his phone. "I do too."

"Not about this you don't." I tell him and he shrugs before looking back down at his phone.

"What are you two going on about?" Luke suddenly asks looking between Calum and I.

"Nothing." Calum answers looking beyond amused.

"You bet your ass it's nothing." I poke my tongue out at Calum making him chuckle. "I need to get ready for work so I will see you losers later." I tell them before leaving the kitchen and heading for the bathroom.

°●

"Ready for tonight?" I asked Aria as she finished wiping down one of the tables.

"You know it!" She winks making me chuckle.

"Should we close up now?" I ask looking around the now empty Cafe. Yes I worked at a cafe, but it wasn't just any cafe.

It was in fact Aria's cafe that she opened all by herself. Aria's mum died when she was only thirteen and her mother owned her own cafe that got demolished only a year after she died so Aria always planned to open one in her memory after high school which is exactly what she did.

"Yeah it's about that time." Aria looks at her watch before letting out a sigh. "I swear this place is only getting busier."

"It is." I smile as I start turning off lights.

"Do you think I should look at hiring more people?" She asks me.

"It wouldn't hurt." I shrug. I wasn't surprised at how well cafe was doing, It had good food, great coffee and the most warm and family friendly atmosphere ever.

"I think I will." She says out loud more to herself then me I think.

"Maybe you should hire Michael, God knows that boy would draw attention anywhere." I lightly chuckle. "Did I tell you that his hair is green?!"

"What? No you didn't. Are you serious? Is it really green?!" Aria puts the cleaning products back under the sink and chucks the cloth that she was using in the laundry basket.

"It's really green." I confirm and she starts laughing.

"That boy is something else." Aria shakes her head as we both walk over to the entrance doors.

"Indeed he is. Are you gonna go home first then come to mine later?" I ask as Aria locks the door.

"Probably. I wanna get in a shower then I'll be over."

"Okay well I will see you later." I grin before fishing my keys out of my bag.

"You sure will!" She waves goodbye before we go in the opposite direction to our cars.

I open the front door to find Michael and Luke involved in what looked like a very intense game of FIFA with Ashton and Calum bickering over something on Ashton's phone.

"Hey boys." I greet leaning on one of the couches.

"Genie tell Luke he sucks!" Michael yells. "It's not my fault you're a sore loser!" Luke yells back and I stifle a laugh at the two of them.

"Hey G! Just ignore them." Ashton looks up from his phone and waves them off.

"Hi Ashton." I lightly chuckle. "What are you two looking at?" I ask motioning towards Ashton's phone.

"Nothing special." Ashton shrugs casually locking his phone and putting it on the coffee table. Before I can reply Calum grabs my hand and pulls me on to the couch so that I'm sitting on top of him.

"Hi." Calum grins. I frown at him before shaking my head. "Hi."

"How was work?"

"Busy." I let out a small yawn.

"Speaking of work where's our little Ari?" Ashton asks.

"She went home to shower she should be here soon." I tell him and he nods. Calum lets out a small sigh before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him.

"Just a little tired." He mumbles. I lightly smile at him before looking up only to meet a smirking Michael.

"What?" I ask him and he shakes his head casually.

"I think Cal pushed himself a little too much at the gym." Michael passes the controller to Ashton who moans about not wanting to play.

"Is that what you boys did today? I just figured that you would of hung around here talking about your feelings or something." I say earning a glare from Michael.

"Piss off." Michael rolls his eyes making me laugh.

"Why the hell would we do that?" Luke asks placing his controller in the coffee table. I guess he gave up on getting Ashton to play.

"Why not?"

"Please Genie we are men!" Ashton scoffs playfully putting his dimples on display.

"Men? More like man-children."

"Man what?" Luke asks looking insulted and confused at the same time.

"You know a man-child? Which is what you boys all are." I let out a giggle which turns into a squeal at the feeling of Calum's fingers digging into my sides.

"That's not very nice G." Calum says a small grin on his lips.

"It's the truth!" I point out. Grabbing Calum's hands and moving them away. "Why are your hands so hot?" I ask Calum.

"Didn't we go over this last night?" I let Calum's hands go and roll my eyes at him.

"I don't know did yous?" Michael asks with an amused smirk.

"This doesn't involve you Clifford."

"Who does it involve?" Ashton asks looking puzzled.

"Calum and Genie." Luke chimes in.

"Wait what are we talking about?" Ashton asks looking between Michael and Luke.

"I'm just as lost as you are Ash." I shrug.

Michael and Calum seemed to be having some sort of conversation through staring at each other that no body else was involved in.

"Michael and Luke don't know either." Calum says turning his attention to the tv.

"Uh G, Claudia and Sam are the kitchen." Ashton informs me making my eyes widen.

"Why are you only telling me now!" I struggle to hop off Calum who tightens his grip on my waist.

"I don't know." Ashton chuckles grabbing his phone from the table.

"Cal...let me go." I whine.

"No." Calum pouts childishly. I lean back on him so that I can talk to him without the other boys hearing.

"Calum the cuddle bear." I whisper and he shoots me a death glare. "Don't." He warns. I grin before sitting up again.

"Hey guys did you know that..." I start but Calum Interrupts me. "Shut up!" He playfully yells before unwrapping his arms from me.

"Thanks." I shoot him a big smile before hoping off him and rushing to the kitchen for some much needed girl talk.

A/N: This was just a filler! Sorry if it sucked. The next chapter will put this story into full swing and you will understand what the actual 'Boyfriend Project' is. Comment and vote please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.5M 63.4K 22
Aria Grace works at Disney as a princess. On Tuesday and Thursday, she plays Rapunzel. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Aria is Wendy from Peter Pan...
61.2K 1K 24
Troy and Ari have been best friends since both of them were toddlers . Everyone considered them both almost siblings . But people change ....... Rig...
785K 28.3K 24
Grace finds a mysterious number in a book at her library, but little does she know that it belongs to Harry Styles. Read to find out what becomes of...