Little Miss Perfect

By writerbug44

Lindsay Wilson was born different from everybody else. No, she's not a vampire, werewolf, or some super hero... More

Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Author's Note
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty- Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six [Epilogue]
Goodbye </3

Ch. Twenty- Seven

171K 4.9K 2.5K
By writerbug44

I woke up the next morning to a pounding in my head. I groaned and rolled over in the bed, putting my hand to my forehead. That's when I realized how close to the edge I was because when I rolled over, I landed on the ground with a loud Thump!

"Lindsay, are you okay?" I heard Ariana's voice above me. A second later, her face popped over the edge of the bed and I could tell that she was trying to hide her laughter.

"My head hurts." I groaned, standing to my feet.

She chuckled. "Yeah, that's called a hangover."

I rolled my eyes, causing my headache to grow. "I want asprin." I moved through the bedroom and almost made it to the door before I gasped and spun around to face Ariana. "Oh my god."

She looked at me confused. "What?"

"Oh my gosh, I told Luke about me and Jack, didn't I?" I asked, trying to remember what happened after the new year. All I can remember is Adam looking at Jack with the most deadly glare I have ever seen.

Ariana chuckled. "Yeah, that was fun."

"What happened? Is he still alive?" I asked quickly.

She shrugged. "I don't know what happened. Luke asked us all to go inside and he talked to you and Jack outside. I just went to bed."

I sighed. "This is bad."

"That's what you get for going all bat crazy and chugging half a bottle of Jack Daniels."

"Hey, I could have gone all of the way if Drew didn't stop me." I defended.

"Not helping your case very much." She said with a slight smirk.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled turning around and going into the bathroom. After I found the asprin, I took a few then hesitantly started going down the stairs.

All three boys were in the kitchen. Of course, this couldn't be easy. I stumbled into the kitchen silently as the guys stopped their conversations to watch me walk to the fridge.

I opened up the fridge and pulled out a small plastic bottle of Simply Orange orange juice, ignoring the awkward silence that filled the kitchen.

"Good morning." Adam finally said.

I opened my orange juice and glared at him for an instant. I was still really mad at him for what he did yesterday. I mean, sure I was acting a little stupid. But that's my choice to make, not his. He is not my boss. He's just my ex now. Even if it still hurts to think that, it's true. He can't tell me what to do.

"Yeah." I finally muttered.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asked.

"Fine." I said, faking a smile and sipping on the orange juice. "I have a headache but I took some asprin." I started walking towards the back door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Luke call behind me.

"Out to the beach. It's our last day and hangover or not, I'm going to enjoy it." I said, opening the door and walking out. The morning sand was refreshing, and so was the breeze that cought in my hair.

"Hey, want some company?" Adam called after me, jogging up to my side as I walked down the beach with the cold ocean lapping on my ankles.

"No, not really." I muttered, not sparing him even a glance.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

I faked a gasp. "You don't say."

"What'd I do?" He whined.

I shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. You completely ruined my night, half of my vacation, and you called me a whore."

"I said you were acting like a whore. I didn't call you a whore." He said. "And how did I ruin your night? You seemed to be enjoying yourself just fine."

"Yeah, and then you just ruined it. And don't start talking to me like we're friends because we are not friends."

"We can't be friends? After all we've been through, we can't be friends?"

"You didn't go through anything. I, however, went through shit these past few days."

"That's not true." He defended.

"Great. Well go complain about your problems to somebody who wants to hear them." I muttered. 

"Wait." He said sternly, gently grabbing my arm, making me stop walking and turn to face him. 

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me one thing and I'll leave you alone. Just tell me that you're over me." He said softly.

I was taken back a little bit by what he said, but quickly recovered. "I can't do that." I said simply.

He put his hand in mine and his other hand on my cheek as he ducked his head closer to mine. "Then let's just forget this whole vacation never happened. Let's just be us again because I miss you, Lindsay. I miss you so much and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it and I regret it so much. I've never felt the way I do when I'm with you. Can you forgive me?" He asked.

I could feel myself about to cry but I seriously was considering his offer. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to just be in his arms again. I wanted his lips on mine and I wanted to be his again. I just wanted everything to go back to how it was.

But things can't go back. Because Brooke was in his arms and his lips were on Brookes. But, I mean, it was a mistake and he said that he's sorry. He won't do it again, I trust him.

Without another thought, I wrapped my arms tightly around his midsection and buried my face into his chest as he pulled me close to him.

"Thank you." I whispered. "For showing me that I don't know everything. And I'm sorry." I said as I pulled away from Adam and looked into his eyes. "That I'm not as pathetic as you think I am."

With that, I turned and started walking back to the house, hoping that Adam wouldn't follow me. Thankfully, he didn't.

When I got back to the house, I sat in the kitchen with Luke and Jack, continuing the awkward silence.

"You okay?" Luke finally asked. "You seem a little...."

"Pissed off." Jack finished for him.

"I'm fine." I said, putting my head in my hands, trying to ease the throbbing in my head. 

"Do you even remember any of last night?" Luke asked with a chuckle.

"As a matter of face, I do. I remember everything, actually." I defended. "Except for the walk back home."

"Oh. That would be when you told me that you two hooked up." Luke said, glaring at me.

"No. I remember that." I said nonchalantly. "But that's the last thing I remember." I turned my head so that I couldn't see either one of the guys.

"Well, you laughed, a lot." Luke said.

"And then that's it." Jack added quickly.

"Ariana said that you kept us on the beach and talked to us." I mumbled, my headache growing larger.

"Oh. Well that wasn't anything." Jack said quickly. 

"Really?" I asked, hearing the shakiness in his voice told me that he was lying.

"Yep. It's not important." And with that, he stood up and left the room.

"So you're not mad?" I asked Luke, ignoring Jack and his weird attitude.

"No, I guess not." He muttered. "But you could of told me."

I shrugged. "It was right after me and Adam broke up, that morning. I just pretended that it didn't happen because it was just weird and stupid."

"Well this whole week has been weird." He mumbled.

"We should of never come."

"Next time we come, it'll be better. No whores or drama."

I chuckled. "Sounds good."

Luke stood up from the table. "We should go pack."

"I don't want to." I whined.

"Then we're leaving you here." He teased.

I groaned before standing up and following him up the stairs and then going into my room.

"Are you done packing?" I asked Ariana.

"Yeah, I just finished. Want some help? We can take that time for you to tell me why you're so pissed." She said with a smile.

"How'd you know I'm pissed?" I asked.

"Face says it all, sweetie." She chirped, pulling out my large suitcase.

As we packed away my stuff, I told her what happened with Adam and how weird Jack was acting when I asked them about what happened last night.

"Wish I could help, but I just went inside and then up to bed." She said.

"Do you think Allison heard what we talked about?" I asked as we stuffed my flip flops into the bag.

"No, we came upstairs together." She sighed. "Sorry."

I groaned. "This is going to bug me so bad."

"Just forget about it. It can't be that important." Ariana said. "Let's go to lunch, just the girls today."

I smirked. "That went well last time, didn't it?"

She smiled. "Oh, yeah."

"Well, I don't want to go out. My head is still killing me."

"Fine, suit yourself. But I'm taking Allison because I need to get Alec a souvinear." She said as we finished packing.

"Alright." I sighed, sitting down on the bed. "Have fun."

She waved before quickly leaving the room.

I piled all of my stuff next to the door, ready to pick up and go tomorrow morning. I had an outfit for tomorrow thrown on top of the bags so I didn't have to unpack it tomorrow. So now, everything is set and ready. So what do I do with the rest of the day?

I just wanted to lay down and sleep. I wanted to forget about this whole trip and Adam and Jack and Brooke and just everything.

So that's what I did. I cuddled up in the blankets and closed my eyes. In a matter of minutes, I was asleep.

"I don't see why you're so mad." I huffed. "When I kissed Jack the other day you didn't get mad. And there was wayyyy more tongue. And we weren't even drunk."

"You WHAT?!" Luke yelled.

I looked over at Adam who was giving Jack a death glare but he was also hurt too. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. "Adam, you're such a baby! Calm down." I said, still doubled over in laughter. "You look like you're going to explode."

I stopped laughing when Adam came over to me and glared at me with so much anger it almost scared me. "You know, you aren't just acting like one. You are a whore."

I scowled at him. "I didn't do anything wrong. You f*cking slept with somebody when you were dating me! I only kissed Jack and we weren't together. So whatever you have to say, Adam, shove it up your a**! Oh and if I was such a whore, I'd tell you that Jack is a much better kisser than you." I said with a smirk. I'm not sure how understandable I was, though, since everything was slurred together. 

I think he got the point because he just stormed away and into the house.

I grinned. "Glad he's gone. Can you say party pooper?"

"Ariana, can I talk to Jack and Lindsay alone?" He asked Ariana.

She just nodded and left into the house with Allison close behind.

Luke said something to Jack that I couldn't hear and I frowned. "Secrets don't make friends!" I scolded.

When he continued talking in a low voice, I attempted to skip over to them. "Whatcha talkin' about?" I sang. 

"Just tell her, man. She probably won't even remember it tomorrow." Luke said.

"Hello! I'm right here." I said, then I gasped. "I am right here, right?" In a panic, I put my hands to my face and felt around to feel my nose, eyes, and mouth. "Can you see me?" I asked Luke.

"Yes, I can see you." He said, rolling his eyes, then turning back to Jack. "I'll leave. But you really should tell her." And with that, he turned to go into the house.

"Wait!" I shreiked. "Lukey!"

He turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck in a huge hug. "Bear hug!" I sang. "I lovvvve you!" 

"Love you too, Linds." He sighed, pulling away from me.

I giggled and pinched his cheeks in my fingers. "Best baby brother in the world." I said in a little kid voice.

He smiled and then turned and went into the house, leaving me and Jack alone.

I walked over to him and scowled the best I could. "You better not kiss me again, mister."

He smirked. "I wont', promise."

My scowl faded and I sat in the sand, Jack quickly following. "Am I really a whore? I mean, you kissed me first, so that doesn't count. I don't think. And Drew is hhhhot! So that's okay too."

"You're not a whore. Adam is just jealous." Jack said.

"He's an asshole. That's what he is." I muttered. 

Jack chuckled. "Sure, you could call it that."

"Oh, you're hot too." I said quickly.

"What?" Jack asked with a chuckle.

"Well, I said that I kissed Drew because he's hot, which he is. But I said that I only kissed you because you kissed me first. But you're hot too." I said, running my fingers through the sand.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yes. I wouldn't lie."

"You're just saying that because you're drunk." He muttered.

"Probably. I mean, I've thought that you're hot since a bazillion years ago. But I'm only admitting it because I'm drunk."

He smirked again. "Well thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome." I chirped with a grin on my face. "Anyway, I should probably get inside. Adam's already ruined the night." I muttered, standing to my feet and walking back towards the house.

"Wait." Jack said, standing to his feet and stepping closer to me. I looked up at him and waited for him to talk. And when he did, he sounded nervous and anxious. "I need to tell you something. It's kind of important."

"Lindsay, wake up!" Somebody said, shaking me awake.

"What?" I groaned as angrily as I could.

"C'mon, we're going out to dinner." Luke said as I sat up.

"Where?" I asked.

"I dunno. But let's go."

"Wait." I said. "What was Jack going to tell me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what he was going to tell me because you told him to tell me." I said quickly.

"He did tell you, Linds." He said, trying to avoid answering me.

"Yes but I forget but I dreamed it. But you woke me up right before he told me whatever it is that he told me but you know so tell me." I said, standing to my feet and digging out my hair brush from my bag.

"Well I'm not telling you." He said quickly before hurrying out of the room and closing it behind him.

I muttered a few choice words under my breath while I brushed my hair then hurried downstairs.

"Ready?" Allison chirped.

I just nodded, keeping my glare on Luke.

We all filed out of the house then made our way down the street. 

"So what happened with you and that Gabe kid?" I asked Allison.

"Gage?" She chuckled. "We were together all night."

"Did you do it?" I asked.

"No. But we did do something." She said slowly and quietly.

"So what was that something?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"She gave him a blow job." Ariana said quickly on my other side.

"Ariana!" Allison squealed.

"What? It's true." Ariana said innocently.

I chuckled. "Don't feel bad. If Luke didn't stop me, I'm pretty sure I would have raped Drew."

"I'm pretty sure it wouldn't of been rape, honey." Allison said with a smirk.

I blushed. "Oh, shut up."

We talked all the way to the steak house that we finally agreed on and we sat down at the table in the middle of the western restaurant. The country music was playing in the background and peanuts scattered around the floors.

I was stuck sitting on the edge of the booth next to Jack, of all people.

"So what were you going to tell me last night?" I asked casually, but low enough for only him to hear.

"What do you mean?" He asked, tensing up noticably.

"I mean that I can remember some of last night and you said you had to tell me something important." I said.

He shook his head. "I just had too much to drink. It wasn't important." He lied.

"Well tell me anyway." I said.

"No, really. It's nothing." He said nervously. 

I sighed. He obviously wasn't going to tell me. "Fine, whatever."

Whatever it was, it's really bugging me now. So I know that no matter what he says, it was important and it was big.

I will find out.

____________________________________________

This one looks long :D

What do you think Jack told her? ;)

Love you all! Comment and vote, please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3.3K 30
After Liam Dunbar gets expelled for trashing the teachers car, he goes to Beacon Hills High School. Brett transfers to Beacon Hills High School a yea...
54.5K 1K 53
Zara Dunbar, a 16 year old student at beacon hills living a normal life with her two best friends Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski until she finds o...
879 41 23
Ryan Jacobs is not your normal teenager, not only does he have to deal with his troubles at home with his deadbeat father, It's his first year of Hi...
22.2K 198 50
Seventeen year-old Emma Young and eighteen year-old Noah Wilson. Complete strangers. All they know is each others names and their reputations. The sm...