I'm Supposed to Love You (Pet...

Von YoureJokeQuinnMe

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "Just sitting." I replied. His famous smile played across his face. "I m... Mehr

I'm Supposed to Love You (Peterick)
Well...
Hey!
Pete POV
Gigs...
One Year After being signed...
OMG!
So...
Legal I suppose
Murder
Grandma
Forgetting is Not an Option, And Perfection Is A Necessity
Can I
I swear... I can't pull anything over you guys! :(
Surprise Ruined...
Love Is A Beautiful Thing...
Hey, Beautiful...
Hey, Beautiful... Pt. 2
Earth Song (By Michael Jackson)
Remember The Time....
Jumping on beds To Cuddles On The Couch to... Puppys?
Puppies!
Hey, Mister...
Razzel's New Home
To The Fair!
Freaking Out...
The CreepTard at The Park
The Joys Of Almost Explaining...
Amilee and That CreepTard
Infinity On High Tour...
Barbeque...
Finding Out...
Razzel Cried But Razzel Tried...
Uncle Andy's House...
Missing...
Hey Guys...
Second version!
Okay, I have to tell you guys something...
Four Years cuz I'm just to lazy to write it all...
Razzel's Crush...
Save Rock and Roll...
I was bored!
I posted it!
I Told You Guys That Summer Equals
I decided
Water War
Cuddles
New Peterick: AGAIN! :)
Dances...
Kisses I'll remember so well (GINASFS)
Coloring Tattoos
Panic!
In The Drawer
Back To The Past...
What Would You Do...
Reward
DNA
Yo!

Gone...

850 55 27
Von YoureJokeQuinnMe

"Razzel? Hey... what did Daddy tell you in the hospital?" I asked, sitting down beside Razzel who was drawing. And she was really good. She's been spending time with Bandit and she's gotten better.

She looked up at me. "He told me that I could go home that night and that you were there."

"Anything else?"

She avoided eye contact and I could tell she was lying when she replied with a no.

"You know it's not good to lie, honey." I said.

She nodded.

I sighed and stood up, walking out. "Patrick?"

"Yes, Peter?" Patrick sounded annoyed.

"What's been up with you lately?" I asked.

Patrick walked out with a suitcase. "What?" he asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"I'm done, Pete. I told you that at the hospital two nights ago. I'm done." he walked into Razzel's room. "C'mon, Sweety. We're going now."

"You're taking Razzel?" I asked.

He nodded. "I can't live with you. I can't live like this knowing that you don't care!"

"I don't care? I DONT CARE? Patrick, if I didn't care, I wouldn't be here right now... if I didn't care, I wouldn't have stood by your side's and helped with everything! Tell me I don't care again, Trick. Tell me I don't care..."

"Don't call me that! You don't fucking care, Peter! You never did! You just pretended!" he yelled, tears threatening his eyes.

"I pretended!? How did I pretend... tell me, Patrick... HOW DID I PRETEND!?"

"THAT NIGHT AT THE HOSPITAL! OUR DAUGHTER WAS HURTING! AND YOU DIDNT SHOW ONE OUNCE OF EMOTION!"

Razzel walked out and shut her door, she had a suitcase and a backpack slung over her shoulder. She didn't look at me.

"You're not taking my daughter away." I said.

"She's not just your daughter." Patrick pushed her behind him.

"Exactly. We should make this decision together... but until then... she's not leaving." I said, pulling her back.

"I wanna go with daddy." Razzel pulled away and hugged Patrick tightly.

"Fine then... just go! Leave! Both of you! If you really think I don't give a fuck about you, then GO!"

"I'm sorry, Pete." Patrick took Razzel's hand.

"No you're not! Don't fucking lie to me!"

Patrick looked down. "Alright, Sweety. Let's go."

"But what about the hearings?" I asked.

"We'll be there. We're staying in state, Peter. We're not leaving. We're going to Brendons and Dallon's."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

270K 9.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
169K 5.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...