Gigs...

"I can't believe tonight is the night that could make us!" I squealed.

Patrick looked nervous as heck. "We don't know if we're gonna become famous!" he said.

I clapped him on the back. "Trust me, Patrick... we'll do even more better if you just smile."

He blushed and looked down.

"I don't see that smile." I said, pitting a hand under his chin and tilting his head up to look at me.

"Maybe you need to do something to see it." he whispered, moving his face closer to mine.

"Anything." I closed the gap between us quickly.

When we pulled away, I saw the smile on his face.

"Better?" he asked.

I nodded, smiling myself. "Much."

"Good." he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into another, longer kiss.

"We're... oh... sorry." Joe walked in and smirked at us.

"What?" I asked, pulling away from Patrick.

"We're on."

"Oh!"

-Time.laps-

After the show, we were sitting backstage, laughing and talking.

"So, Pete... do you think Patrick did good?" Joe wiggled his eyebrow at me. He wasn't talking about the show.

Patrick blushed and looked everywhere but at us.

Yeah... he was excellent!" I said, smirking at Patrick.

Andy looked confused. "Am I missing something?"

"No." I said quickly.

Joe laughed. "I walked in before the show and saw them making out."

"We were not making out." Patrick said.

"Please, you two were practically sucking each others faces off."

"Were not!" I argued.

"Admit it, Pete... you like Patrick!" Joe said, an evil smile played across his face.

"Damn right I do! Can you blame me, though? He's fucking amazing in every way!" They all knew I was gay... I wasn't going to deny my feelings for Patrick.

Patrick blushed even more as he stared at me. "Really?" he asked through a whisper.

I nodded.

"Dude, you need to tell him." Joe hit Patrick's arm.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

Patrick looked at Joe and Andy who instantly got the message and walked out. Then Patrick stood up and walked over to me. He sat next to me and kissed me.
I wonder what our ship name would be... maybe Pater... or maybe even Peterick!