Okay, I have to tell you guys something...

There's been too many people deleting stories because they don't feel like they're good enough. Lemme tell you... I have a lot of stories in my library... And I mean... A LOT! Mostly shippings... but that's besides the point. I had this story that I really liked get deleted because the author said it was crap (not naming names)... it wasn't... Notice how I said in my last update asking you guys about Razzel I asked if I should delete the chapters? if you don't like something, make an announcement and start something over. Write for fun, like I do... seriously... don't take every comment to heart cuz they're there to help. No one's trying to be rude unless the comment says, This story frickin sucks and you need to delete it. No one out there wants their fave story to get deleted. I write for fun... and of course, for you guys, but I don't care... let there be negative comments... those people have low standards if they say your stories crap... they have nothing better to do than to criticize something that they know is better than theirs... and yeah, criticism hurts... I will admit, it does sting every now and then if I get a negative comment... but that's really hasn't happened. Your guys' stories are awesome... Better than awesome... amazing! and what I've learned from the six years of writing, You only get better the more you write... SO TRUE! You guys write for a reason... and whatever that reason is... continue to write and say, Whatever! to those jerks and continue to write! it's what you're good at (may not be just writing that you're good at)... its what you do... Keep doing it...