Well...

"His drumming wasn't good, it also wasn't bad... So let's meet in the middle and say he was okay, that sound good?" Joe asked.

Patrick had just auditioned, he sung and he played drums. He was now waiting upstairs to hear the final say.

Andy and I nodded.

Joe sighed before continuing. "But his singing... man his singing... He's fucking AMAZING!"

Andy and I nodded again.

Joe clapped his hands. "Alright... Do we all agree that Patrick is our new singer?"

"Hell Yeah!" Andy cried.

"Yep!" I popped the "p".

Joe stood with a smile and walked over to the stairs to grab Patrick.

We were sitting in my basement.

I slid an arm across the back of the couch and rested my other arm on my knee that wasn't hanging off the couch, but was up.

Joe returned with Patrick who was staring at the ground and refused to look up.

-Patrick POV-

Don't look up, Don't look up, don't look up. my mind chanted as I walked down the stairs.

I didn't wanna seem creepy by staring at Pete, but I couldn't help it.

He was  something else, and I could tell by that first glance. His black hair, tattoo covered arms and almost cover torso. His smudged eyeliner, and the way he seemed so calm and at peace with the world. As if he didn't give a care about anything. And his smile... oh my God his smile. I saw it for the first time when I started singing. It struck me, and struck me hard. I've never seen a guy like him before. He was beautiful!

"Patrick?" Pete waved a hand in front of my face.

Oh God... was a staring at him? Did I just creep him out? What did I do? I chuckled nervously. "Yeah? Sorry, just... lost, I guess." I looked down.

Pete smiled. Oh my gosh... what was he doing to me? "It's cool, we all get like that. So what do you think?" Pete asked.

Think about what? "Um... Yes?" I asked.

They all smiled and clapped me on the back. "Welcome to the band, singer..." Andy said.

Wait... SINGER!?

(Hey, guys! had to end there... In this latest episode of amazing A/N ;) Imma bring up something that blew my mind! If you ever visit the galleria in Roseville, make sure to stop at a store called Lolli and pop! its this really cool candy shop that has all these really good candies... and hues what they have! CHOCOLATE COVERED GUMMY BEARS! OMG! They were AMAZING! but my stomach really hurts cuz I ate this huge bag in one hour... now I feel sick, but they are frickin amazing!

-PSILY! <3)