Legal I suppose

"You're legal now!" Pete cried, jumping on to the bed.

I looked at the clock. Midnight. I groaned. "This couldn't wait til morning?" I asked.

He gave me a pouty face. "No, Trick. It couldn't. Actually technically, it is morning!" he said.

"Actually, Pete. I'm really tired."

"Lets get you exhausted!" he breathed, climbing on top of me.

"I already am!" I rolled over on my side, causing him to fall off if me.

"But, Trick! I think we should do something since you're eighteen!"

"We did things even when I wasn't eighteen. What's so different this time?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"You weren't legal before, meaning we were bad. Now we can see what it's like to be good." He nuzzled and licked my neck.

I didn't want to moan, it just escaped. "I think I liked it better when I was seventeen." I breathed.

-Pete POV-

He moaned. "I think I liked it better when I was seventeen." he breathed.
Holly Shit he's hot! I grinned against his neck. "How would you know?" I asked.

"It got me even more fucked up when I thought of you getting arrested for doing the things we did."

I looked at him. "That's a nice thought." I said sarcastically.

He smirked and stared at the ceiling. "Just fucking do what you were going to do!" He cried, closing his eyes. I could hear the lust in his eyes and that set everything on autopilot. I peeled off his clothes. First his shirt, then I unbuttoned his pants.

I couldn't help but enjoy the noises he was making while I sucked him off. He cried my name, moaned in pleasure, and then squealed in pain as I entered my first digit into his entrance and pulled off of him.

"Pete, what the-!" he cut himself off with a loud "Mmm!"

I smiled and added a second. "I love how fucking tight you are." I purred.

He shuddered as I pulled out.

I pulled off my pants, and pushed in without hesitation. Then I pulled out a little and then pushed back in. I did that a couple of times.

"Fucking A, Pete! Imma... I'm..." He got choked off as he came all over my stomach.

I gasped as he got tighter. "Fuck, Patrick!" I screamed. I soon released inside of him.

I collapsed next to him after pulling out of him.

He kissed me. "That was great, but so much better yesterday." He mumbled, pulling me so our naked bodies were touching.

Our croches rubbed against each other, causing us both to become painfully harder.

I smiled. "What are you trying to do?" I asked, suspiciously.

He smirked. "I think it's my turn, don't you?" he asked, sitting up and taking position in between my legs.