Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1

8.6K 339 187
By Cocoa47

Cris's POV

"Cris! Cris!" Suddenly, I felt something tapping me.

"Are you okay? You were making the bed squeak. Were you having a nightmare or something?" Kamea said with a concerned look on her face.

"I-I-I'm fine. Bad dream. Yes, that is what it was. Let's go with that. I'll be right back." I hopped out of that bed fast and went to take a cold shower.

After about 20 minutes in the bathroom, I wound up going to the sitting area and watching television. Shortly after, a pair of hands massaged my shoulders, and I felt lips on my cheek. It felt good.

"Woman, you are driving me crazy," I groaned.

"You flinched when I touched your shoulders. Cris, are you really okay?" So, I grabbed Kamea's hands and guided her around the couch. I motioned for her to sit on my lap.

"I have to think of something quick."

"Just thinking about what happened in the park earlier. It's like Candi followed us here. Why can't she just leave us alone? She made her choice, and now she must live with it. I made my choice, and I love it."

"Candi and Reed both lost what was good in their lives. Now, I realize Reed really wanted me for sex. And it seems like Candi was with you because of money. But it worked out for both of us. I am yours, and you are mine," Kamea said while smiling.

"I feel like I am in a dream. I never thought I would be happy again. I was starting to feel content being single. The one thing about you that stuck with me was how you defended me against Reed. And, Mr. Cris, out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the way you lustfully looked at me while I was dancing."

"How could I not? You were working that dance. While you were dancing last night at the party, I had that same look. I meant what I said that I would do anything for you and that you would be mine. And look, here we are together."

"I have to tell you, though, I can be possessive about what is mine. Meaning, if anyone comes near my man, they are dead. I have been that way with every relationship."

"I can tell, especially how you stood up for us at dinner. I love that feeling. I know we have only been together briefly, but it seems like forever. I am never going to let you go."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, love."

"While I had Amnesia, did we have sex?"

I gulped but had to tell her what had almost happened. "We almost did. It almost happened the day before you no longer had Amnesia. I was watching tv on the couch, and you sat down with me. I just finished telling you about the house fire. And then you told me you wanted to do something since you saw me at the hospital. The next thing I knew, you pulled me into an amazing kiss. After that, you wanted me to prove how much I loved you. So, after carrying you to your bedroom, we stripped down to our underwear. Before it could go any further, Dia knocked on the door and said she wasn't feeling good. I was glad it didn't happen because I didn't want you to hate me after you came out of Amnesia."

Kamea had her face in the palms of her hands.

"I did that? It wasn't your fault. I am the one who initiated it. I am not shy at all. And thank you for telling me. While my sister and I lived at home, our parents told us to wait to have sex with someone who was special to us. That always stuck with me because one can never get their virginity back. So, it was Reed, and I's third anniversary. He said he wanted to tell me something, so I thought he would propose. I was prepared to have sex with him because I thought he was special to me. But when I heard him and Courtney, I was devastated. Now that I look back, I am thankful that I didn't because I didn't want to have any connections with him. After that, it scared me to date again. I didn't want to be looked at as a sex object. So if you were wondering, yes, I am a virgin. And, I am not ashamed that I am."

"And you shouldn't be ashamed. The reason I was shaking the bed was that I had a dream that we were having sex. Whenever you are ready, I will be there."

"So, what are the plans for today?" Kamea asks.

"We can take the twins back to the park for a little bit, then head home."

"Do you mind if we rest today? It's been a busy weekend, with us becoming official on Friday. Then, yesterday at Disneyland. And plus, they have school on Monday."

"Of course."

"Since Mondays are my off days now, do you mind if I take the twins to school and pick them up?" Kamea asked.

"They would love that. I was thinking for our first official date as a couple; we spend next weekend together."

"Oh, and where are we spending our first official date at?"

"It's a surprise."

"I love surprises. I can't wait."

"I have to come up with a nickname for you, too, " Kamea said while smirking.

"After all, remember, I am 'freaking gorgeous.'"

"Of course, you remember that. And, it is true." And we both laughed. "Cris, thank you for making me believe in love again. And you're right. It has been a brief time. But, in that time, you have shown me true love. I will cherish that forever. I fell for you hard. You are special to me, as well as Dia and Rocco. I mean it when I say I love you."

"It makes me happy to know you are happy. And I love you too. I'm going to turn the tv off and try and get some more rest too."

I turned the television off. Kamea grabbed my hands, and we both went back to the bedroom for some rest.

**************************

*Later that day*

Cris's POV

While we were on our way home, I asked the twins, "Dia and Rocco, did you have fun yesterday?"

"Yes, daddy. And I met Princess Tiana too."

"Can we come back again?"

"Yes, we can. And guess who is taking you to school tomorrow?"

"Who, daddy? Who?" Día and Rocco said together.

My beautiful girlfriend turns around and says Me!"

"Yay!!" They both scream excitedly. "Ms. Kam, can you make my hair pretty like yours? When daddy does it, it looks messy."

"Hey!" And then they start giggling.

"Of course, sweetheart. I would love to do your hair."

Then Rocco says something that has us both looking at each other.

"Are you going to be our mommy now, Ms. Kam?"

"Would you like me to be your mommy?"

In typical kid fashion, they say with the biggest smiles on their faces, "Yes!"

"I would love to be your mommy."

Kamea's POV

I love those kids like they were my own. So when Rocco asked that, it brought so much emotion inside of me - happiness, gladness, joy, etc. I turned back around and cried.

We have known each other for a brief time, but for them to have those feelings toward me touched me so much. We had stopped at a red light, so Cris took this opportunity to grab my hand and kiss it. "Are you okay?" He noticed I had tears falling down my face.

"I'm fine. Just overcome by my emotions. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I can't wait to have our children. I love kids, and to have Dia and Rocco call me mommy is special."

"I can't wait either," Cris said, smiling at me. We stopped to get us all something to eat. After about another 30 minutes, we arrived home.

Cris and I both looked back and saw the kids had fallen asleep. So, I whispered, "I'll take Dia to her room and get her ready for bed."

Cris took Rocco and got him ready. After we finished putting them to sleep, we cuddled on the couch and watched a little television. Not too long after watching tv, we both fell asleep.

****************

Monday morning

I went to take my shower and get dressed. Since it was my day off, I wore a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and a white casual tube shirt. Then, I went to get the twins up and ready.

"Good morning, sexy," I heard Cris tell me as he started getting ready for work.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

After the twins got dressed, as promised, Dia let me do her hair. Her hair texture was just like mine - soft, silky, and curly. I gave her a mirror to admire her hair, and she said, "Thank you, mommy." I can get used to that.

"You're welcome, baby girl. I'm going to check on Rocco. Go ahead downstairs, and I'll fix you both some breakfast." Dia left to go downstairs. So, I went to check on Rocco.

"Hey, sweetheart, how is it going in here?"

"Hi, mommy."

"Let's go downstairs for some breakfast." Rocco ran past me and went downstairs. As I left Rocco's room, a pair of muscular arms pulled me towards him. Cris turns me around and says, "Where is my good morning kiss?"

"Dang, he looks sexy in that suit."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I had to get up on the tip of my toes because Cris was over six feet. I leaned in, and I kissed him again as if I would never see him again.

In between moans, we both said, 'Good morning.' I tried to separate us, but he wasn't budging. I pulled my head back. "If we don't stop, the kids will be late."

Cris released me with sad, puppy dog eyes. "Don't worry. We can continue this later." So, we both made our way to the kitchen.

So, I gave the twins some cereal and a piece of fruit. I asked Cris what he wanted. "Eggs and cup of coffee - black."

I made enough for both of us. So, we sat down to eat. "What time do Dia and Rocco get out of school?"

"They get out at noon. I'll call their teacher and give her your name. The teacher's name is Mrs. Meyers, and the room number is 1468. They like to know who is coming to pick the twins up. I'll let you take the Escalade today, and I'll drive your Rover."

"Sure." So, we traded keys and continued eating breakfast.

Once done, Cris told the kids to get their school bags so we could leave the house. While waiting for them to come back, he gave me my insulin shot. And then, he gave himself his shot.

"Have a good day at school and behave for daddy," Cris told them.

"This man deserves an award for being such a great father and raising twins on his own," I said, smiling while Cris leaned down to talk to them.

"Have an enjoyable day off. I should be home around six o'clock."

"Sure. What would you like for dinner?"

"Surprise me." Cris then kissed me, and we all left the house.

******************

As I got out of the truck to walk the kids to their room, I could feel eyes looking at me, wondering who I was. We just made our way to their room.

"Mrs. Meyers, I am Cris Fiore's girlfriend, Kamea Palu. I will be bringing Dia and Rocco to school. And I also will be picking them up later today. Cris said he would call you also."

"Thank you, dear."

"Dia and Rocco, I'll see you both later, okay?"

"Okay, mommy." Dia and Rocco then walked to their seats.

"See you later, Mrs. Meyers." Then, I left.

********************

Mrs. Meyers POV

"She must be really special for Cris to allow her to bring the children to school. I am so happy for him. He deserves to be happy."

**********

*Later that day*

Kamea's POV

I parked Cris's Escalade to go inside and wait for the kids. The bell for them to leave hadn't rung yet. But, while I was waiting for them, one of the parents approached me. I wish she stayed away, though.

"So, you are the lucky one Cris picked," she said while looking at me like I stole something from her. As if. "I think he could have done better."

I was about to go off on this lady. But, we are on school grounds. I didn't have time for games, so I ignored her. She kept staring and staring. It was really getting on my nerves. "Excuse me, but do you need help with something? I'm here to pick up my kids."

"Why did he pick you? That's what I am trying to figure out."

Thank goodness the bell rang, and I saw the twins running toward me. So, they hugged me, and we started walking towards the truck.

"You hear me talking to you," she began saying to me. I noticed that the lady was still following me. By this time, I was pissed. I clicked the keys so Rocco and Dia could get in the truck and locked the door.

So then, as I was walking to get in the truck, she said, "You know I have been trying forever to get him to go out on a date with me. I thought there was a chance when he dumped Candi. But, you just had to barge in and ruin it." Now, I am beyond pissed off.

So, I walked back to the sidewalk and confronted this lady. "Let me make this perfectly clear. Cris is mine, understand? I did not barge in. He saw me, fell in love with me, and will marry me." I showed her the engagement ring he gave me.

"This ring says he is mine. If you ever think about going anywhere near him or my kids, I will make your life a living nightmare, understand? Now, what you need to do is get your child and mind your own business." I got in the Escalade and drove off.

*****************************

*Evening time*

Dia and Rocco were watching tv while I was fixing our dinner. I was almost finished when I heard Cris come in.

"Daddy! Daddy!" They ran over to him, hugging his legs. Then, he came over to me. "Hi, sexy."

"Hey." That was the most monotonous greeting I have ever said.

Cris' POV

I could tell something was bothering Kamea by her facial expression. She is usually smiling, but not this time.

"Where is that beautiful smile that I missed all day?"

"Sorry for being a sour puss, but something happened when I went to pick Dia and Rocco up from school."

I was nervous when she said that because the kids both seemed happy.

"What happened, sweetheart?"

Kamea turned around, still irritated, and said, "Some lady came up to me and told me I stole you from her. I tried hard not to say anything to her, but she pushed my buttons. I told her to back off and leave you and the twins alone, or else I would make her life a living nightmare."

I know exactly who said that. Addison has been trying to get me to date her for years. She is not my type - loud, annoying, and rude. She is another Candi, which was a mistake that I wish I could take back. "Listen, love, let me handle her. She will never bother you again."

"Good, because no one is going to mess with what is mine." And she blew a kiss. "Can we talk about something else after dinner? I made chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries."

"Sure." While we started eating dinner, I was curious as to what she wanted to talk about. I could not decipher what it was about because she was back to smiling again.

After we finished eating, I told the twins to get ready for bed so that we could watch a movie together.

They ran upstairs, and I cleaned up the kitchen and then went to set up the movie. "How about Finding Nemo?"

"Yay!" They said. Rocco sat next to me, and Dia sat next to Kamea while we were next to each other. After 30 minutes, Dia and Rocco had fallen asleep, so we carried them both to their rooms and into the bed. I was nervous walking back to the couch.

When she came back, it was silent for about 10 minutes. Then, Kamea broke the silence. "Before you give me your answer to what I am about to say, please hear me out."

"Uh-oh." I was shocked and surprised at what she was asking.

Kamea's POV

"Cris, like I told you before, I am not a shy person. So, I wanted to ask you......"

"For our first official date, can we get married? I don't want to wait any longer to become your wife. I know what I want, and it is you."

"But, don't you want your family there? And what about your dad walking you down the aisle?" He asked me.

"I thought about that too. Of course, they may be disappointed, but I am finally happy and have what I always wanted - someone I can finally give myself to. And, besides, we can have two ceremonies. Here we are, living together but sleeping in different rooms."

I got up and sat on his lap, facing him. Then, I started playing with his hair and kissing him all over his face.

"And, every time you kiss me, I get those urges - sexually. I want you, and I mean I want you badly. And I know you want it too."

I started kissing him seductively and could tell he was getting aroused.

"You told me about your dream. And guess what? I have those same dreams too."

I started putting my hand up his shirt to take it off, and he let me. And I proceeded to take mine off and resumed kissing.

"I'm ready for all of you, Cris. Just think about it. Let's make both of our dreams come true. Make passionate, sweet love to me." Then, I got up and said, "Goodnight and sweet dreams." Cris was speechless.

Cris's POV

"I need a cold shower and fast." I ran upstairs fast for that shower. While in the shower, I did think about what she said. But I also thought about her father and uncles when they heard we got married. I didn't want to lose her like I lost Alicia.

So, after my shower, I checked to make sure the twins were asleep. They were knocked out. Then, I went to Kamea's room to give my answer.

"She can't tease me and get away with that. Two can play that game."

She was watching her favorite show. So, I turned the tv off, walked over to her bed, laid her back, and hovered over her. Then, we had one of the best make-out sessions ever.

"Make sure you are ready for Saturday night because this is just a taste of what you are in store for. Here is the plan - Friday, I want us to go to my club - I want to make sure everything is going well, plus do a little dancing. We will leave after the club for our surprise destination. I will get our marriage certificate ahead of time, so all we need to do is sign it. Get ready because it is going to be a long night." Then, I got up and said, "Goodnight and sweet dreams."

"Jackpot."

**************

The next morning, I gave Kamea my credit card to go shopping for the weekend. I can't wait to see what she buys.

Today I took the kids to school to confront Addison. When she saw me, she gave me a flirty look. I ignored her and took the kids to their room. She was waiting outside after, so I let her have it.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested? I found who I was always looking for, and it is not you. Now, if she tells me you harassed her again, I'm going to make you suffer, understand?"

"Perfectly," she grumbled.

Then, I left to go to the winery.

*******************************

The weekend was approaching quickly, and I couldn't wait to marry her. I wanted someone there to support me, so I called Marco, Alessandra, Kamea's sister, Marissa, and Andre. Her friend, Tamia, is going to be there too. They promised to keep our wedding a secret until we were ready to tell everyone.

My parents came by to pick up the twins Friday afternoon, and they would keep them through Monday when we got back. I got off early, and Kamea got off early from work. She was upstairs, changing and packing for our trip. I still didn't tell her where we were going.

"Be good for daddy. And we will see you when we come back."

"Bye, daddy." My mom said, "Enjoy your trip." And, then, they left the house.

So, I turned around, and to my amazement, my soon-to-be bride stood.

"Well, how do you like it?" She said while leaning against the wall.

"I love it! You are beautiful as always." I was giddy as a school kid. "If she looks like that with clothes, wait until tomorrow without."

"My suitcase is upstairs. And promise me you will not peek at the dress that I bought for tomorrow. Oh, and what I have for after the wedding. And I will know that you did by the way I packed it."

Dang. Because I sure was going to peek. "I promise. I'll be back, and then we can leave. Don't forget the insulin for both of us."

"Okay. I'll get it."

I went to get our luggage and came back downstairs. I always take a limo to the club on Friday, so by the time I got downstairs, I heard a car horn. Then, we made our way out of the house.

"A limousine?"

"When I go out to the club, I don't drive. I have someone drive me. Come on, let's get in."

"The club has a secret entrance we will enter by. I usually go to the security room to check who is entering. Not just anybody can enter the club. How Reed got in that day, I have no clue. Then, I'll make my way downstairs to my VIP area and enjoy the atmosphere. We are about to pull up to the door. Are you ready, baby, to make your grand entrance?"

"I'm ready."

The driver opens my side first. Then, I went over to open the door for my wife-to-be and help her out. We then entered the club. As we made our way to the security room, I could tell some of the guys were checking her out. I mean, who wouldn't? But, I am about to make it perfectly clear who she belongs to.

"Listen up and listen good, this beautiful woman next to me is mine. Under no circumstances are you to touch, stare or try anything with her. Because if I found out you did, you would pay dearly. Capiche?"

"Yes, sir," they said as they stuttered.

"And, when she comes to the club with me, you are to protect her just as you protect me. But without the touching and staring. Now, watch your mouth and language while a lady is present. And, fetch a chair for her."

After about an hour, we went downstairs to have an enjoyable time. As we were walking toward my area, I noticed the bartender checking Kamea out. So, I had one of the guards warn him about looking at her. I am the only one who can do that.

"Are you hungry or thirsty, sweetheart?"

"I could use some water. And, what do you have that a person with diabetes can eat?"

"I made sure to add a section for people such as ourselves. Here is a menu."

Kamea studied the menu until she found something she wanted. "I will take the Asian Stir Fry."

"I will have the same."

The waiter went to place the order for us. Kamea looked up from the table and noticed her friend, Tamia, was approaching us.

"Hey T, I missed you earlier because I left the hospital early today."

"Good to see you too, Kam. It's another packed night."

"Come have a seat. We just ordered something to eat."

"Babe, where is the restroom?" I called one of the servers over to show Kamea the bathroom.

"She has no idea that we are going to be at the ceremony tomorrow, does she?" Tamia asks.

"Not a clue."

"Good. It's hard to surprise Kami sometimes. But, we got her this time."

I looked up to see Kamea with an irritated look on her face. "What's wrong, love?"

"I felt someone touch my butt as I walked past them. I couldn't tell who did it, though."

My blood started to boil when she said that. "If I find out who, they are dead." Our food just had come, so Kamea sat down, and we started eating.

After eating our food, it was time to dance. "Oh my goodness, that was delicious. My compliments to the chef."

"Ready to dance, Kam?"

"You know I am. Cris, are you coming?"

"Sure, sweetheart. But, I don't really know how."

"Follow my lead, and I will show you." So, we made our way to the dance floor.

"Oh boy, if she teaches me how to dance, I'm in trouble."

I did okay for the first couple of dances. But the one dance we did had me wanting to take a cold shower. Kamea gave me the same feeling I had when I first saw her at the club. But, suddenly, the smile on my face turned into a frown because of who was let in.

"Candi and Addison - what are they doing here, and who let them in?"

***************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter 17.

The pictures are courtesy of Wikipedia Commons and Pixabay.

Kamea's dress is courtesy of Can Stock Photos - © Can StockPhoto / olgacov

And thank you for your votes, comment, and support! 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.8K 70
"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "And if I don't?" I asked, I heard the man...
20K 936 31
Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next door crush Joseph Giordano. The once nerdy...
9.5M 289K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...