Female various x male reader

By CortexVortex

I do not own characters, images used, they belong to their authors just like series they are from. The cover... More

Red Hood! male! reader x Cheater! Yang x Velvet
Wolf faunus! Male! Reader x Childhood friend Emerald
Uchiha Male reader x Depressed Velvet
Sheele x male reader
Cheated Pyrrha x male reader
abusive Rukia Kuchiki x male reader x Sung-Sun
Tionishia x depressed male reader
drunk Rachnera x male reader
Zombina x male reader - You restarted my heart
Depressed Oka Ruto x Demon servant! Male reader
Rejected male reader x Velvet x Blake
Horuda Puresu x Male reader (Yandere sim)
Titan male reader x Blake (Destiny x RWBY)
Female Elfman Strauss x giant male reader
depressed male reader x Dr. Emily Grey (Red vs Blue)
Carolina x male reader (RvB)
cheater Yaoyorozu x Male reader x Asui Tsuyu
Yang x gomu gomu no mi reader
REQUESTS CLOSED.
Quick info.
My quick apologies
Centorea x Male reader
Happy New Year!
Miia x Male reader (Monster Musume) - The Best Snek!

Akame x male reader

7.9K 57 21
By CortexVortex

Your info is in Sheele x male reader one-shot i did before, same teigu, Gyokusatsu also you're a bit younger in this one (around 18). Also your clothes are the same. This one-shot is not connected to the Sheele one-shot. In this one you like Tatsumi - promised Akame not to die and to survive with her until the end. Female Elfman request will have to wait though.
--------
No one's P.o.v
Our hero (Y/n), member of the Night Raid and a long-time friend with it's most wanted member - Akame. And right now him and Akame were training together, not with their teigu but bamboo swords.

(Y/n): I must admit, you got seriously better since we trained last time.

Akame chuckled.

Akame: Thank you but i think you already saw me in battle. Wasn't that enough to prove i got better?

The (h/c) nodded.

(Y/n): You got the point. 

Akame then rushed at him but our hero blocked it and broke the clash. Before they could continue Najenda cut their training off. 

Najenda: Akame, (Y/n) you two got a mission. It's one of lower rank general. He's name is Rozzer. Our client paid something about few hundred gold coins. The woman who requested his assasination lost her child and husband to his corruption and was sent to prison where she was...

Najenda stopped, swallowed her sliva and said.

Najenda: Brutally raped for five days...

(Y/n) without waiting said.

(Y/n): I take the job, i can't stand something like this...

Akame also accepted and soon after resting and preparing their weapons they left to complete the mission. When they got to the small castle which the general called his home (Y/n) walked to the front entrance and Akame sneaked in to wait for him. As (h/c) male got closer he put his hands up.

Guard: Freeze! What do you need?!

(Y/n) stopped. After few minutes of silence he said.

(Y/n): I just wanna speak to the General Rozzer. Nothing more. It's somewhat personal.

The guards agreed and took them to the room filled with naked women, and on the very center of the room, there he was. The target. (Y/n) could see Akame sneaking on the roof on the planks supporting the roof.

Rozzer: What do you need, peasant? If you want one of those bitches here, take whichever the fuck you want. I have enough of them so i won't miss one or two. 

Rozzer looked bored.

(Y/n): I don't want any of them...Father.

He lied, he knew many of the generals became father when being drunk.

Rozzer: Huuh? So you're another of my children i made while being drunk huh? Hahahahahahahahaha....

He laughed like a maniac. (Y/n) grabbed the hilt of his sword, guard pointed their weapons on him, he stopped. Then a face he knew showed itself from behind the throne. Seryu. (Y/n)'s little sister.

Seryu: General, don't trust him!

Rozzer turned around. He smiled.

Rozzer: What do you mean, Ubiquitous?

Then, this annoying dog teigu, Koro showed up too. Instantly Koro began barking.

Seryu: I He's my half-brother! He's evil! He's from Night Raid! Koro, attack this villain!

Koro followed the order and got bigger and charged at (Y/n). Male just smiled.

(Y/n): Now, AKAME!!

The black haired girl instantly jumped down and stopped Koro and soon killed some of the guards. (Y/n) himself grabbed his sword and used his attack in attempt to kill Rozzer.

(Y/n): Getsuga TENSHOU!!!

But sadly, Koro absorbed the hit, Akame took care of the guards but the Rozzer was long gone. It was just Akame and (Y/n) vs Seryu. Koro jumped on Akame but she was pushed away by (Y/n) who got devoured instead of her.

Seryu: I promised you borther that i will make you face the justice!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seryu laughed. Akame on the other hand started crying. For losing her friend, teammate and the person she loved the most, maybe even more than Kurome. 

Akame: N-No...(Y/n)...Y-You promised me...

Seryu stopped laughing and came closer to Akame.

Seryu: I already killed two members of Night Raid, Lady Esdeath will be pleased!

Just then Koro began to glow crimson red. And few seconds later everyone in few hundred meters could hear a loud scream.

(Y/n): BANKAI!!!!

And so Koro exploded slowly getting back together, what he revealed in cloud of dust created by the explosion was (Y/n), with new outfit.

(Y/n): Don't worry Akame...I'll keep my promise.

He said with a smile looking behind his back. Koro was now back together. As he charged again Seryu herself began attacking. (Y/n) blocked all of them, like he bacame much stronger, faster and overall far more powerful than normal human. When he clashed swords with Seryu so hard that he send her flying as well as Koro he said guarding Akame who tried to stand up.

(Y/n): This is only the second stage of my Teigu, far from it's trump card. "Gyakusatsu no Kawa".

(A/n: From Japanese "River of slaughter") 

(Y/n): Incursio has it's armor upon the release i have the second stage, upon activation it will change my clothes and appearance of my sword. And make me more powerful, strong enough to cut mountains in half with just one swing.

Seryu shot a bullet from her mouth which (Y/n) cought in his arm, the bullet was warm. (Y/n) charged at Seryu and Koro, biological teigu tried to block the hit with it's own body but as (Y/n) stated, he's strong enough to cut mountains. (Y/n) jumped back and prepared himself.

(Y/n): Getsuga....

Seryu looked terrified. She knew what was coming, the black and red flames engulfed the blade and (Y/n) got to Seryu in the blink of an eye. She tried to swing her sword but he cought it.

(Y/n): This is what i was waiting for...

Seryu: What?!

The same flames now jumped onto (Y/n)'s face, creating a mask.

(Y/n): GHRRRRAAAAAA

Seryu: Let go of me! Damn you!

Now even more powerful with his mask, (Y/n) prepared his Getsuga Tenshou.

Seryu: Let go!

She tried to punch (Y/n) but he dodged it.

(Y/n): Akame, run. I got this.

Akame obeyed even though she did not want to. (Y/n) turned to Seryu.

(Y/n): Take this! Getsuga....TENSHOU!!!!

(Pretty much this)

The shock wave was enough to not only obliterate the castle but also create lost of stones flying in all directions. One of them hit running Rozzer right in his neck, breaking it and completing the mission. Akame dodged all of the rocks and when she was safe she could see only huge nuclear mushroom created of smoke. She thought that (Y/n) was lost now for real and so she left for the base. While on her way she remembered everyone she lost of Night Raid.

Akame: First Sheele...Then Bulat and now (Y/n)...And i never had a chance to tell him.

She then heared a voice and a tap on the shoulder. She turned around and grabbed Murasame. It was (Y/n) without his mask and in his regular outfit and his sword on his back in it's normal form.

(Y/n): Tell me what?

When she saw him she dropped her sword and hugged him.

Akame: You idiot!!...I was so worried about you!! Where have you been?!

(Y/n) hugged back and explained.

(Y/n): When the explosion went off Seryu was badly injured but her dog survived and we fought for a bit...When i had a chance to escape i used all my speed to catch up to you. And if i might ask, what did you mean with the part "And i never had a chance to tell him"?

Akame blushed deeper than the colour of the hilt of her blade, she tried to say something but was too shy to do it.

Akame: (Y-Y/n) I I--....I l-love y-y-you...

She expected rejection but instead she felt a kiss. When she opened her eyes it was you, she kissed back and after few minutes you broke the kiss.

(Y/n): I almost lost hope to hear that from you. I feel the same Akame...

Akame began crying out of happiness with her face burried in your body.

Epilogue.

It was now the battle of the Capital. You and Akame were fighting the General Esdeath herself. You were in your second stage and Akame was in her cursed form. You both fought well, but then Esdeath activated her trump card and freezed the time, but as Esdeath was about to strike Akame down (A/n: In this one-shot Akame wasn't fast enough to dodge her trump card) but was blocked by a black sword of a certain man in the mask. 

Esdeath: What?! 

(Y/n) kicked her with all his might and made her make a crack in the ice wall and time came back to it's natural speed. Akame was shocked to see you breaking her trump. You grabbed her bridal style and jumped back.

(Y/n): There is no other way to defeat her...I need to use my trump card. 

Akame looked shocked, no wait. Horrified.

Akame: But you said that there's 75% chance that it will kill you! I can't you let do this!! I will not loose the man of my dreams!! 

She said with tears in her eyes. Esdeath was now getting back to her feet so you had to decide. And you did so, you grabbed Akame again in bridal style and put her outside the arena and gave her your last kiss. (A/n: Flash step)

When Esdeath was ready she began to laugh.

Esdeath: HAHAHAAHAHAHA!! You're too weak to defeat me alone! Even with the legendary Akame you both were too weak!

You put your sword ahead of you.

(Your clothes are not as damaged and your hand is fine too. TachibanaKabuki, you guessed it.)

(Y/n): I'm sick to death...Of listening to you talk. I'll show it to you now. My trump card...This is the Final.....Getsuga Tenshou.

Then a birght blue and black stream of energy appeared piercing the sky. When it all cleared Esdeath saw your new form and with it's activation the sky went dark.

(Y/n): The final Getsuga Tenshou...Is when i become Getsuga itself...The final getsuga tenshou, when i use this technique i will either die or i will fall into a coma with small chances of recovery. That's what makes it final and embodiment of fear...For one of us death is unavoidable. For one of us, I AM unavoidable.

Esdeath thoughts: I still can't feel anything, my teigu and training let me sense someone's power and presence. But this cannot be. Surely he cannot have gone beyond the human level of presence. He could not become the death itself.

Esdeath: This is ridiculous!! It could never happen! A mere human could never become the death itself!

You pointed your hand like you are grabbing a sword.

(Y/n): Mugetsu.

You then remembered what Gyakusatsu itself said to you while you were training with your teigu.

Gyakusatsu: If you use this technique you'll either die and so i'll die with you, or you'll fall into a coma with small chance of recovery, either way, i will be useless without you. Ferwell. (Y/n) (L/n).

As everything cleared from the attack of pure darkness your new form vanished and so you fell to the ground near, the body of Esdeath. You were now on your knees breathing heavily.

(Y/n): This is bad, i can feel huge pain in every inch of my body...

Then Esdeath stood up, some how even though she has huge cut with blood getting out of it through most of her chest. 

Esdeath: You have lost, (Y/n) (L/n). Now i will finish you and---

She did not finish that sentance because a blade went through her throat. It was Murasame. Esdeath fell to the ground, dead.

(Y/n): A...Ka...Me.

These were your last words before you passed out. Everything was black, but you could hear voices. They seemed familiar but you couldn't recognize who it was. You were just floating in the void, you did not felt hunger, thirst or need for air. But after what seemed to you like hours, maybe minutes you opened your eyes to see it's a room in your family house. On the calm countryside. on the south from the Capital. You took a sitting position and looked around, it was your room. All the drawings you made, posters, figures of Danger Beasts. They were all there. But what surprised you the most was Akame sleeping softly next to you. Snuggled into you. You smiled and woke her up by kissing her softly.

(Y/n): Wake up Akame. 

She opened her eyes and saw you awake, that was enough to make her cry and hug you.

Akame: You're finally awake...You've been asleep for a month!

You were shocked, soon some familiar faces came in. Najenda, your mother, father and even Leone. (She survived here, okay?)

Najenda: Good to see you awake..

Your father: We were so worried...

Your mother: Akame-chan was here all the way through your coma...You almost died.

Leone: Three times. Don't do this to us ever again, okay?

You just remembered something, still hugging Akame.

(Y/n): What's with Mine and Tatsumi?!

Faces of Najenda and Leone brighten up.

Leone: On the far west. During the fight Tatsumi got possesed by Incursio and Mine had some serious injuries but after the battle helping Tatsumi, he and Mine married and took off to the countryside to heal their wounds both physical and mental. Good to have you back.

And they all left except for Akame.

Akame: I missed you so much...

You kissed the top of her head and said.

(Y/n): I missed you too...Aka-chan.
----------------
Annnnd done! Wow boy that took me most of my free time to write it and i had to re-write it because of how shitty the first version was, hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...