You've Changed (Akira Fudo x...

By Katjaface

Akira Fudo is, as everyone knows, a crybaby. But he's also your boyfriend. And he's also your big brother Ryo... More

Episode 1A
Episode 1B
Episode 1C
Episode 1D
Episode 1E
Episode 1F
Episode 1G
Episode 1H
Episode 1I
Episode 1J
Episode 2A
Episode 2B πŸ‹
Episode 2C
Episode 2D
Episode 2E
Episode 2F
Episode 2G
Episode 2H
Episode 3A
Episode 3B πŸ‹
Episode 3C
Episode 3D
Episode 3E
Episode 3F
Episode 3G
Episode 4A
Episode 4BπŸ‹
Episode 4C
Episode 4D
Episode 4E
Episode 5A
Episode 5B πŸ‹
Episode 5C
Episode 5D
Episode 5E
Episode 5F
Episode 5G
Episode 5H
Episode 5I
Episode 6A
Episode 6B
Episode 6C
Episode 6D
Episode 6E
Episode 6F
Episode 6G
Episode 7A πŸ‹
Episode 7B
Episode 7C
Episode 7D
Episode 7E
Episode 7F
Episode 8A πŸ‹
Episode 8B
Episode 8C
Episode 8D
Episode 8E
Episode 8F
Episode 9A
Episode 9B
Episode 9C
Episode 10A
Episode 10B
Episode 10C
Episode 10D
Episode 10F
Episode 10G
Episode 10H
Episode 10I
Book 3 Teaser

Episode 10E

6.6K 287 131
By Katjaface

"But God was very unmerciful."

Fuck, how long is he going to go on for? You thought to yourself angrily. And why is Akira just sitting there with that poor girl's head? The smell is just rancid... She' gone, doesn't he know that? And here I am, with his baby. Why won't he look at me? Why won't he talk to me?

"I guess God hates me."

You rolled your eyes, knowing you were safely out of Satan's line of sight. Obviously God hates you. You're evil.

"God found out that the demons were revived and he began to attack again. He didn't kill humans, but aimed to destroy only us. Akira, humans will perish."

Most of them did anyway. Not once did I see a human on the way here. You thought to yourself with a tinge of sadness.

"You must live with us."

Finally, Akira spoke again.

"You want me to be a demon?"

"You are a demon, not a human." Satan's expression never changed. He thought he was winning. He felt like Akira was going to say yes.

"I'm a human!" He screamed back in defiance, "You made my body into a demon, just like you did with YN."

"It is the strongest vessel."

"Our family, our friends and the person that I loved... We lost everyone."

Your heart cracked in half as you realized what he had said. Akira didn't love you. He could never have loved you like he loved Miki. You were important to him, yes, but you were not a human. You were not his human.

"All because of demons." Akira still refused to look up. Your name finally left his mouth, but only to make a point.

"Akira. Let's live in the new world together. All three of us and your unborn offspring. I made you merge with the champion, Amon, for that reason. Come, Akira!" Satan had the audacity to smile at him. And it broke Akira.

"YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!" He screamed as he fully transformed. The scream so powerful that the cliff cracked in half. "You robbed me of my most important thing. I would like to cry for you... but my tears have all dried up."

Your hand flew to your mouth.

"Aki... no..." You whispered. The end was laid out in front of you, and you wished you had never spoken to Satan... Lucifer... Hades... The evil being with many names, each as worse as the last. You wished you had never given him your name, your pomegranates or your time. Everything was a mistake. In fact, you came to a realization. 

God must hate me too.

As the words tumbled through your mind, you couldn't help but look up at the scene in front of you, so horrible that you simply couldn't tear your eyes away from it. It was like a murder, or a fatal accident; your mind was far too invested to walk away.

But you knew it wouldn't always be like that. You knew that as soon as you physically could, you were going to get up and leave-- with or without Akira and definitely without Satan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 12 8
Akira Tsukikage was devoted to his older brother Jericho long before he died, and even longer after. After finding an old notebook thought to belong...
98.7K 2.7K 31
You're the new student council member Y/N L/N, the others don't know why, but you know full well why your here in the same room as many devils, a sha...
223K 8.8K 40
he loves her, for her erotic beauty; she loves him, for his never-ending empathy. [a devilman: crybaby fanfiction | akira x reader] [contains smut] #...
795 4 33
Ok, I suck at writing summaries so here's my best shot! The story is better I swear! 15 year old boy Akira Shirogane is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 European...