Episode 5B 🍋

He gracefully landed onto her balcony.

"We're family, Akira." Miki continued.

You could hardly contain your laughter at the amount of rejection that Akira was getting. But what wasn't funny was the fact that Akira was so horny he was about to attack Miki. At the last second however, he remembered his promise.

"I'm sorry, Miki."

"Akira?" She called out as he hopped back up to his own balcony. To you.

Before you could even pout, he had torn your clothes off and pushed you down onto the floor of his room.

"Ahhg!" He roared as he released his pulsating member. He felt like he was about to finish right here on top of you before anything had even started.

"Aki~" You whispered. "You're such a good man. Remembering your promise to me. Let me show you how pleased I am with you."

Using your own demonic strength, you flipped him over and plunged yourself onto his member. He once again let out a roar that you knew Miki would hear. It turned you on to know that your boyfriend's crush was being forced to listen to his moans that you solicited.

Grabbing your hips, Akira helped you slam down onto him, quickly forcing him to release his seed inside you.

"Already done, Aki~?" You purred.

"Not even fucking close." Flying up, he slammed you against his desk, clearing everything off in one fell swoop.

So much for not waking everyone up.He thought briefly as he sunk himself deeper into you.

Growling again, you took it upon yourself to bite down on him, as punishment for getting so turned on by a woman that wasn't you.

Blood ran down his chest and you licked it up demonically.

"Damn it!" Akira cried out as he then moved you to the wall, trying to find any possible way to get deeper inside of you.

Again, you bit down, closer to his neck this time.

"FUCK!" He wasn't going to last much longer like this, so instead of relishing in the pleasure, he bit you back as he covered your mouth with his hand. Maybe he was being loud, but he didn't want anyone to know that you were here.

"MMM" You yelled, muffled by his demon hand.

"Like that?" He asked, knowing you couldn't respond. But instead of indulging you again, he attacked your neck and began fondling your breast. He slammed you down onto the bed; the final resting place.

He pumped faster and faster, yelling more and more. Your body was practically vibrating with pleasure and the speed of your boyfriend. Then, he came again.

Falling to his knees, he looked at the mess he made inside you, dissatisfied with his inability to get you to finish. So he kept going. With his mouth.

"Oh, Aki~ Do you like your own taste?" You cooed.

"Not as much as I like yours!" He was like a monster, pushing his face and his tongue as deeply as he could within you, forcing your legs as wide as they would go. Then suddenly, he sucked.

Sitting up abruptly, you let out a deep demon roar of your own as you came onto his face. Panting, you looked down at your boyfriend who had a massive grin on.

"So glad I could be of service madam." He joked as he crawled into bed with you. Of course he wanted to have even more sex, but he was going to have to get up early tomorrow.

You on the other hand, collapsed in exhaustion and quickly fell asleep.