Episode 10F

"I do not intend to fight you. Not only would that defeat my own purposes, but intentionally hurt my wife as well." Satan frowned, also knowing what was going to transpire. The only difference was, that he knew the ending as well.

"I'm dying to beat the hell out of you." Akira growled as a swarm of demons, including Jenny, rose up behind you and Satan. "Humans won't lose to demons like you. I swear, I'm going to destroy you all."

"If you make me your enemy, you'll die." Satan stated in a deadly manner.

"Lucifer, no!" You screamed from your spot. "Please! I'm begging you! Don't kill him!"

Your body shook in confusion and anger. You weren't sure how to feel. Perhaps Akira had given up on you, but you couldn't leave him. You didn't want to watch him die.

"Do not make me put Persephone through this." Satan reaffirmed.

"Even if that's the case, if I am going to die, I will definitely drag you down to hell with me."

"You will regret this." Satan tried to give him as many chances as he could. He didn't want to kill Akira; he loved him.

"The next time I see you, I'm going to kill you."

Is he leaving? You stared intently at the dark demon. Will he take me with him?

Akira looked at you, and jerked his head forward.

God... must not hate me. He's telling me to go with him. He still loves me! You shot up and sprinted across the rocky surface, flying past Satan without a second look.

"Is all well?" Jenny asked Satan politely.

"It is." Satan had little emotion in his voice, as usual, but even you could tell that he wasn't pleased. "Who was it that destroyed my apartment? Persephone enjoyed it so much."

"It was Zennon's men." She recounted. "They have already been annihilated. My apologies for not detecting their frustrations."

"No. The fault is mine."

Meanwhile, you were walking quietly behind Akira, as he held Miki Makimura's head in his arms. You knew he wouldn't want to talk, but the very fact that he hadn't even looked at you again was disconcerting.

Your heart was already broken, but you couldn't leave him behind. Even if he couldn't love you like he loved Miki, even if you had lived several lifetimes over with another being before him, you knew he was your everything. Perhaps he would be able to move past this; maybe the baby could help him.

You held your stomach protectively as you marched on through this world of destruction. Everything was in ruins, and still you saw no humans. Where were they? If Akira was so sure that they would triumph, then why were they no where in sight?

You marched on for hours, maybe a day or so, maybe a week. You could no longer tell now that the sun was blotted out by the dust and debris in the sky. All you knew was that you were where you wanted to be: with Akira.

And for the next section of time, whatever it was, you enjoyed it.