Episode 1C

"How did you get so smart?" Miko asked you as you waited for Akira and Miki to join you both.

"I don't know, my big brother taught me and he's a genius. It must've rubbed off on me." You replied carefully.

"Wow! Really!? What's it like to be a younger sibling?" Miki plopped down her tray and took a seat across from you and next to Miko. Akira quickly took a seat next to you as well.

"Yeah, none of us have an older brother. In fact, only Miki has another sibling out of all of us." Miko added.

"Well I like being a little sister, I guess." You scooped some food into your mouth as you paused. "Except my Onii-san isn't around very much. And when we were younger, Aki was like a big brother to me too!"

Akira blushed. He was certainly not that now.

"Oh yeah, did I hear that you and Akira are dating? Rumors spread pretty fast in this school." Miko mentioned with her mouth full of food. This caused Akira to choke on the food he was swallowing, resulting in a hearty slap on the back from you.

"Well..." You said as you looked at Akira.

"Uh, well, so about that..." he stuttered

"Oh, Akira I think it's wonderful that you're dating someone!" Miki cheered.

"R-Really? Well y-yeah! She and I started dating just recently." Akira smiled, but you felt the dread consume his body. He had not-so-secretly wished that Miki would become jealous and realize her feelings for him. But it was not to be.

Luckily he had you, who patted and rubbed his thigh under the table. Unfortunately, this also made him get just a little bit aroused and made the rest of lunch pretty uncomfortable for him.

"So, are you going to come to our track practice after school?" Miko asked you, with another mouthful of food.

"Miko! You've got to chew and swallow before you talk, otherwise you'll choke!" Miki complained while Miko rolled her eyes.

"Oh, if I can come, that would be great! I love spending time with Aki." You gushed.

"I-I'm the worst at track, if you didn't already know that..." Akira looked down at his food. He desperately wanted to be good at track so that Miki would like him more, but he was just so slow. Most of the time he didn't even know why he stuck with the sport for any reason but being around Miki.

"You're not that bad, Akira! You have to be confident in yourself!" Miki cheered as she stood up to throw away her trash.

"So what class do you have next?" Miko inquired directly to you.

"I have Japanese class with Akira!" You smiled, happy to have your boyfriend near you.

"Are all of your classes with him?" Miko scrunched her brows together in confusion. It was really uncommon for two people to have the exact same schedule. Especially two people who happened to be dating.

"Yep. I'm so lucky." Lucky to have such an influential big brother. You added on in your head. As you heard the bell begin to chime, you removed your hand from Akira's thigh, and ate the rest of your food before beginning to clean up. "Are you coming, Aki?" You asked as you noticed he wasn't moving from the table.

"Y-Yeah... I just need a minute." He murmured as you giggled, understanding his problem exactly.

"Well don't be too long! I don't want to be late!"