Episode 3F

"This is the photo studio." Ryo's phone light brightly lit his face in the dark stairwell. "It's 30 minutes by car."

Ryo took this opportunity to throw some money at the old woman.

"We'll keep this case quiet. But don't use the computer upstairs." He warned as Akira hurried you back out to the car.

"I won't go up there." The elderly lady assured him. "My son would get angry."

Why aren't you angry about us breaking in? You thought to yourself as you were rushed out of the scene.

"Good." Ryo offered as parting words. "It's for the best. Sorry for the intrusion. You should fix this house with that money."

You watched Akira's face melt a little, adoring how "nice" Ryo was being. You pouted immediately, unhappy that you weren't in his attention space right now. So you decided to demand it.

"Can I blow you in the car, Aki?~" You asked as you dragged your finger tip across his chest.

"Hell ye--"

"No." Ryo interrupted. "We're on a mission, little sister. No time for that."

"There is too! Aki can be qui--"

"I said no and that's final." Ryo was in such a downer mood today that all you did for the rest of the car ride was scowl. Akira mirrored your expression. He had really wanted that type of affection. But when they arrived at the photo studio, he took the lead and went to ring the doorbell, before Ryo had even left the car. You chased after him, but as you were a few feet away, the door opened to reveal Miki in a bathrobe.

"Miki?" He gazed down her body and narrowed his eyes, but refrained from getting too turned on or looking too happy to see her. He had promised you, after all.

"Come in." She said as she turned and walked back in.

Something's not right... You thought as Akira jumped into the room and looked around.

"How come? What about that guy?" Akira looked everywhere, but couldn't find him. You decided to wait for Ryo. The place gave you a terrible feeling.

"He's not here." Miki said. "I kicked him out. Maybe it was my fault, too. I gave him the wrong idea." She slowly began taking her robe off.

"HEY!" You screamed from the safety of the doorway, jolting Akira back to reality.

"What about you, AKira? Will you get the wrong idea?"

"Miki."

"You wanted to see this, right?" She walked towards him with her arms open, hugging him tightly. "It's okay. That's normal for a guy"

"DON'T YOU DARE, AKIRA FUDO" You screamed at him, happy at least that he was trying his best to not react to her. "ESPECIALLY IF IT'S NOT MIKI!"

Not Miki?... He thought to himself as he took steady breaths in and out, to try and control himself. But it was getting really hard. And so was resisting Miki.

"Akira, you can do whatever you like." The not-Miki said as Ryo appeared behind you, gun a-blazing.

The demon that had reared up behind Akira had it's head blown to bits.

"I heard you two talking." Ryo whipped out his phone. He had bugged Nagasaki's phone and heard a plot between the two demons being formed.

Then, naked demon-Miki sprinted off.